User Tag List

First 21011121314 Last

Enneagram
    1w2

I think he was replying to me about how I've reduced the amount of times I go out to once or twice per week and even though he's an introvert, he goes out more than that.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by proteanmix View Post
    I think he was replying to me about how I've reduced the amount of times I go out to once or twice per week and even though he's an introvert, he goes out more than that.
    Oh ok thanks because I wasn't sure what I'd said that made him respond like that. Thanks.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

thanks, your post was the last one when I started but two others got between in the mean time.

sorry about that lost...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    thanks, your post was the last one when I started but two others got between in the mean time.

sorry about that lost...
    No problem...you see my name fits...I was lost for a bit...but
    I'm back!

NOW....another ENFJ question please...how many of you just have a feeling you're right about something or someone but work hard to prove yourself wrong when it happens that you're right about something that's not very nice.

example: You have a feeling about a situation or a person (and it's not good)and you're not sure why..you don't want to be right about it so you look for all the signs you can that you are actually wrong (even when you KNOW you're not)

did that make ANY kind of sense?
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    ENFJ

^I get that a LOT.

MBTI
    ENFj

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    No problem...you see my name fits...I was lost for a bit...but
    I'm back!

NOW....another ENFJ question please...how many of you just have a feeling you're right about something or someone but work hard to prove yourself wrong when it happens that you're right about something that's not very nice.

example: You have a feeling about a situation or a person (and it's not good)and you're not sure why..you don't want to be right about it so you look for all the signs you can that you are actually wrong (even when you KNOW you're not)

did that make ANY kind of sense?
    Well I llke to think that I have really good intuition so I always fallow my gut feeling (which tends to right most of the time). If I know that a person is not "good" I wouldn't try to disprove it because that would mean that I am trying to scape the reality of the matter and I would be lying to myself. On the contrary I would try to find out why I am feeling that this person is making me feel that way about them.
    ENFJ 3W4

If you read this I am sorry to say that you just lost 5 seconds of your life that you wont be getting back.*

*Actual time may vary.

Enneagram
    1w2

I've had brief but intense physical reactions (my stomach will twist into knots) to people that I absolutely knew I wasn't going to get along with. Those only happen about once a year, but I trust those completely. I also have dreams about people that I think show me aspects of their personality that I should avoid. This past May I had a dream about my boss freaking out on me two nights in a row and then it happened the last week of the month. Coincidence? I don't know but I tend to go with those also.

Then sometimes I'll just get this little weak feeling that I'm not going to like someone and I try to ignore those because those tend to be for things like they make a comment that I don't like or do something to someone that I find questionable. I try to let of enough of those instances accumulate before I believe them.
    Relationships have normal ebbs and flows. They do not automatically get better and better when the participants learn more and more about each other. Instead, the participants have to work through the tensions of the relationship (the dialectic) while they learn and group themselves and a parties in a relationships. At times the relationships is very open and sharing. Other time, one or both parties to the relationship need their space, or have other concerns, and the relationship is less open. The theory posits that these cycles occur throughout the life of the relationship as the persons try to balance their needs for privacy and open relationship.
    Interpersonal Communication Theories and Concepts
    Social Penetration Theory 1
    Social Penetration Theory 2
    Social Penetration Theory 3

MBTI
    INFJ

Cool

I don't think ENFJs like to talk about themselves, I'd rather talk to and about other people.

But it's nice to know someone likes us.
    I agree, even though im "I"NFJ, the same holds true for myself. I'm always more inclined to talk to and ask about how other people are holding up rather than myself.
    Introverted (I) 53.57% Extroverted (E) 46.43%
    Intuitive (N) 54.55% Sensing (S) 45.45%
    Feeling (F) 65.63% Thinking (T) 34.38%
    Judging (J) 63.64% Perceiving (P) 36.36%

"Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction."

--Albert Einstein

MBTI
    ENFJ

^Yeah, I think the two types are very closely related (I have an INFJ brother, and we are eerily similar, so I can attest to this).

MBTI
    ENFJ

ENFJ's how many of you have taken the Cog Process test and if so what was your strongest function please.