• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] FEARS of the "NF's" ??? What are some fears you have??

oneandonly

MBTI Type
INFJ
So, I was just wondering about "NF" FEARS.. is there a common thread, no pun intended but I just thought this would be an interesting thing to compare.

I do fear circumstances aligning to where possibly the world conspires in some awful way.. while I'm walking down the street (think FINAL DESTINATION, low grade)

I mostly fear safety.

Also, To find out everything I know to be true is a lie.

Share some of your fears, if you dare.

Kullervo

Permabanned
MBTI Type
N/A
Having no purpose in life
Being rejected by women as a romantic/sexual partner (esp. for appearance based reasons)
Ridicule from my family because of my real personality, desires and preferences
Not being able to look after myself
Not achieving anything with my music
Being boring, mundane, and stereotypical in any way
Being depressed for life and unable to connect to my emotions
Dying alone

21%

You have a choice!
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Fear of letting people down
Fear of being so caught in the moment that I do something terrible and drastic
Fear of finding out that I don't really care after all
Fear of forgetting
Fear of not being ready for death

Fidelia

Iron Maiden
Staff member
MBTI Type
INFJ
Fear of losing the people dearest to me
Fear of forgetting important details (I miss a lot of that kind of thing verbally and in written form in the first place, and then my head seems to keep important info in separate compartments instead of coordinating and integrating it.)
Fear of my own perceptions being wildly incorrect when I believed they were reliable
Fear of blame/embarrassment

HongDou

navigating
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Fear of dying deprived, unhappy, and unfulfilled.

MBTI Type
ENFP
Wasting my time, telling myself I will eventually do this...after I experience this. I also fear long planned out work, and not being able to improvise so I talk myself down. Fear of being never understood. Fears of sloth and greed. Fears of repeating depression. Not being fulfilled

Galena

Silver and Lead
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Dreaded things:

Badness, evil, especially in some way I am not aware of doing.

Death before I have got the things I "need" to do "done".

Need that I cannot, if necessary, cope with on my own.

Something coming in and disproving the whole linked system of everything I know (necessary, periodical medicine, but by nature not the kind of thing I look forward to).