• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Calling all ENFJs...

AbsentMaverick

MBTI Type
INTP
I need a wide variety of self-claimed ENFJs to speak to me in private messages to compile an ENFJ profile for a new site of mine. Please PM me if you are.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
Sweet...er I'm not an ENFJ but you will post the site once its up and running right?

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
First ENFJ post! Hell yeah! :)

Soooo... What do I have to do?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Why can't we be questioned as a group here in public?

The Third Rider

MBTI Type
ENFj
Well even though I am not a wealth of information about the profile itself you can ask me questions.:yes:

daniel777

MBTI Type
infj
Because you're too intimidating in large groups.
it's ok, you don't intimidate me. i have jedi mind powers too.
Sweet...er I'm not an ENFJ but you will post the site once its up and running right?
yeah, you should post the site, i'd read it. :p

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You. Are the last person. Alive. To be ENFJ.

prplchknz

MBTI Type
yupp
Yeah, why does this have to be private? Why can't we watch you pick apart their brains.....this isn't some sort of CIA recruitment/experiment thing :unsure: is it? IS IT!?

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I may be ENFJ, but I'm not Jesus... yet.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The CIA must have seen my post about ENFJs....now its a government plot to build an army of ENFJs....

....and take over the WORLD!!!!

i would agree that although i love my own type (and would never want to change!)

the type most likely to "succeed in everything" and just basically "win at life" is the ENFJ i have come to conclude:

1. they have a good sense of emotions and spiritual sense, yet i have never met a dumb ENFJ (Ni). so they basically win at the T/F
2. they can work the crowd as good as any ENFP, yet unlike the ENFP, they can actaully stick to a schedule and get shit done! So they win at the J/P.
3. They have the depth often reserved only for the introverts. yet they can as already stated, work the room and be so liked! (win at the E/I)
4. they are also intuitive. their Ni allows very FOCUSED creativity, which is usaully more productive in society and getting through academics and problem solving.

so basically ENFJs were born to be alpha.... hahaha

disclaimer: i'd still rather be ENFP

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
Do you deny her expert analysis???

Hate the game, don't hate the playa.

Dude she had a frucking girly barbie doll thing for her avatar! That's proof enough that she's a feeler!

On a more serious note she's reading way too much into other peoples types. Seriously, how can you type someone online? Not only that, how could anyone be that much of a lifeless loser?

Maybe we're all ENFJ's, every last one of us!!!!! :yes: