• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFJ] Calling all ENFJs...

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJs are built for conquest. I can attest to that. It's knee jerk, and I wish I could shut it off sometimes when it's got the bit in it's teeth.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
One post then he dissapears? This isn't doing much for the INTP reputation you know :puppy_dog_eyes:

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I need a wide variety of self-claimed ENFJs to speak to me in private messages to compile an ENFJ profile for a new site of mine. Please PM me if you are.

Absent Maverick is indeed absent. Why is it that every person who starts a thread wanting to know more about ENFJ's wants us to PM them and then when we don't they go away...see we try to be above board and honest and the masses just won't let us! :(

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
This does seem to be an unfortunate trend.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
The "roses".... riiiight. *winks conspicuously* :D

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
How about you guys talk about your enfj traits on this thread anyway? I know i would definitely want to hear about them, and there never is a thread about you guys. Well never a serious one :(

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To think, what you have between your legs isn't enough... now I'm really scared

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
To think, what you have between your legs isn't enough... now I'm really scared

LOL wutwut?!

EDIT: Just now picking up the "rose" reference.

Last edited:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Venus flytrap? o_O

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I just read the link.

:yim_rolling_on_the_

No.

I'm not ENFJ but close enough and --

No.

BTW, HAHAHAHAHAHA, we need more analyses like that on these boards. Add some levity.
:cry:

See? There's the F!

*makes a list while talking on the phone to a complete stranger*

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
Venus flytrap? o_O

He means your pink piranha! *snap* *snap* yikes!

Maybe we should all PM him. I just responded to this thread and didn't think to do that.

Anyone else notice that ENFJ's have addictive personalities. I find that I'll continue doing the same kind of this for sake of stability rather than look for novelty even when something gets boring and I have no real interest in it anymore.

e.g. I listen to a lot of the same music over and over and over. It's fun when it's high energy stuff that I know but I really wish could discover a new CD I like each month. Heck, I have several albums on my 32GB mp3 player that I've never listened to. I wanna be the kind of person who's heard all the music on his player and is hungry for more.

It's almost like I'm ascending the stair of life and rather than stepping up and moving on I can't help but be cautious of those new steps.

You know I heard one time that INFJ often have a secret desire to be more like SP's. They admire their flexibility and ability to adapt to new situations as they come. From my perspective, this is true of ENFJ's as well, at least the less well-adjusted ones. Ah.... ignorance would be bliss, wouldn't it?

Last edited:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
He means your pink piranha! *snap* *snap* yikes!

eewww!! :D

Maybe we should all PM him. I just responded to this thread and didn't think to do that.

Dude hasn't come back. :huh: Figures!

Anyone else notice that ENFJ's have addictive personalities. I find that I'll continue doing the same kind of this for sake of stability rather than look for novelty even when something gets boring and I have no real interest in it anymore.

e.g. I listen to a lot of the same music over and over and over. It's fun when it's high energy stuff that I know but I really wish could discover a new CD I like each month. Heck, I have several albums on my 32GB mp3 player that I've never listened to. I wanna be the kind of person who's heard all the music on his player and is hungry for more.

It's almost like I'm ascending the stair of life and rather than stepping up and moving on I can't help but be cautious of those new steps.

You know I heard one time that INFJ often have a secret desire to be more like SP's. They admire their flexibility and ability to adapt to new situations as they come. From my perspective, this is true of ENFJ's as well, at least the less well-adjusted ones. Ah.... ignorance would be bliss, wouldn't it?

Same here!

IEE623

MBTI Type
NeXx
the thread starter seems to have disappeared since then.... why are you guys doing here??? :D

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
the thread starter seems to have disappeared since then.... why are you guys doing here??? :D

They can't get enough of themselves :rolli:

:D