MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

I took a cognitive function test and this is what I got

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (50%)
    your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (55%)
    your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (80%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (75%)
    your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (55%)
    your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (90%)
    your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (50%)
    your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (95%)
    your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

My Ne-Ni as well as Te-Ti are almost borderline. I don't really know what to make of that.
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |

MBTI
    infp
    Socionics
    infj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Arctic Hysteria View Post

your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

My Ne-Ni as well as Te-Ti are almost borderline. I don't really know what to make of that.
    may i ask if you could post the link to the test you took?

Also, your function order does not change - ever. If you are born a Fi dom then you stay one for life.
    Nothing is fixed, everything changes.

Ta-da!

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    This.

Socionics defines the functions a bit differently tho and it is more should i say shallow when it comes to functions and this makes the whole system more behavioristic and it misses this sort of stuff like Fi working on Ne data might look like Ni, even tho its not Ni and socionics just says that it is Ni. Adding to this the whole system needs to be more theoretically complex to support the missing pieces. Beebes archetypal 8 function thing is in many ways similar to socionics.
    Im not saying that socionics has no value, but its more valuable when you understand the real thing and are able to leave out all the highly theoretical bullshit it also says. Beginner who doesent understand type and trying to understand it by reading socionics, MBTI, jungian functions and what ever crap you find from internets written by people who have next to no idea what they are talking about and trying to make sense of type that way can be really misleading.
    Yeah, this is basically how I approach socionics. There's some interesting ideas and articles that come out of it but I don't like/understand the in depth theory.

I think you have to start with MBTI and Jung and not confuse the issue.

It's probably either a bad test or you haven't quite figured out yourself well enough. But in truth this happens in most CF tests, because some functions look like other functions in certain lights. A lot of tests ask about how interested you are in the future and predicting what will happen, which is a question about Ni but most NPs would often answer "frequently" to that (and probably many SPs and SJs too). The thing is Ni is focussed on the future in a particular way that is different from other functions but is hard to differentiate in simple language.

I would guess from your answers, you're a IxFP - probably a INFP. There's a strong difference in Fi-Fe, you have low-ish T, and overall you seem drawn to N perceptions of things.

I'm not sure which test you took but have you tried this one? It's quite a good one, from memory.

Quote Originally Posted by riva View Post
    Nothing is fixed, everything changes.

Ta-da!
    If nothing is fixed and everything changes this would mean change itself is also fixed, which would be contradictory.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte
    Likes Arctic Hysteria liked this post

an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Thanks @Southern Kross. I did take the test you suggested and I've got this:

Cognitive Process Level of Development (Preference, Skill and Frequency of Use)

extraverted Sensing (Se) ************************ (24.8)
    average use
    introverted Sensing (Si) *********************************** (35.7)
    good use
    extraverted Intuiting (Ne) ************************************** (38.2)
    excellent use
    introverted Intuiting (Ni) ********************************* (33.6)
    good use
    extraverted Thinking (Te) ********************* (21.5)
    limited use
    introverted Thinking (Ti) **************** (16.8)
    limited use
    extraverted Feeling (Fe) *************************** (27.8)
    average use
    introverted Feeling (Fi) ****************************************** (42.2)
    excellent use
    It is super clear that I am Fi-dom, but my Ne and Ni are still almost borderline. I don't know if it has anything to do with my enneagram and instinctual variant and socionics, but I cannot really say I haven't quite figured myself out.
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    If nothing is fixed and everything changes this would mean change itself is also fixed, which would be contradictory.
    Yes change is fixed. It doesn't mean change is fixed and therefore doesn't change, it means change would eventually take place. The time taken for things to change obviously varies.

I think a better phrase would be, change is inevitable.

In MBTI terms however life isn't probably long enough to change one's personality but if something traumatic takes place or the opposite; you have a huge wakeup call, your personality might change. Maybe if we live for about 200 years our personality would change.

*Imagines you as an ISTJ, with well developed Fi of course. You can keep your precious FI .*

It is super clear that I am Fi-dom, but my Ne and Ni are still almost borderline. I don't know if it has anything to do with my enneagram and instinctual variant and socionics, but I cannot really say I haven't quite figured myself out.
    Indeed you are.

I think it's your instinctual variant. Sp/Sxs seems to oppose Ne in sometimes.

Edit - Fuckit I just realized you've changed your variant to Sx/So.