• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Hey NF's, NT cliff game!

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Pick an NT type to; Screw, marry, and throw off a cliff. (one type for each "category")

For example:

Screw: ENTP
Marry: INTP
Kill: ENTJ (sorry ENTJ's)

Evastover

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
But I wuv them all :(

Also, my list would probably be the same as yours, so I won't bother posting it. :p Hm, how about starting a thread like this using all the types as opposed to just the NT's?

If you don't, I will :tongue:

Well actually no, I feel uncomfortable about saying I'd throw someone off a cliff :unsure:

Y'know what, nevermind... ._.

Obsidius

Chumped.
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
But I wuv them all :(

Also, my list would probably be the same as yours, so I won't bother posting it. :p Hm, how about starting a thread like this using all the types as opposed to just the NT's?

If you don't, I will :tongue:

Well actually no, I feel uncomfortable about saying I'd throw someone off a cliff :unsure:

Y'know what, nevermind... ._.

Haha gotta say, that entire monologue was adorable ;) But sure, I'll make one with all the types... In every type sub-forum! IT COULD BE AN EXPERIMENT! Thanks for the idea! Well, the spark in which an idea was ignited from :)

Aurora James

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Screw: INTP
Marry: INTJ
Kill: ENTJ (sorry!)

velveteen

Senior citizen