User Tag List

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default What do NF's think of INTJ's?

Hey guys, I'm and INTJ, and I've always had an affinity with NF's. I find that they make the best close friends, and are the best girlfriends. Now, what do you guys think of INTJ's? In terms of their worth as a friend, how attractive/unattractive they are romantically, and just general thoughts. Now, try to forget the whole "narcissistic" INTJ stereotype, a lot of us are the opposite of narcissists, just the minority that are happen to be very vocal and obnoxious. This question is coming from and INTJ who, although fits right into the type, also loves talking about emotions with close friends and how/why they are feeling a certain way, along with helping them resolve problems etc. So, thoughts? Opinions? Be unfettered, as you probably know, INTJ's aren't the most sensitive type when it comes to criticism...

Enneagram
    9w8

My best friend is an INTJ. He treats me with respect and speaks to me with honesty. We rarely talk about our feelings as neither one of us are good at it. We have talked about what a relief it is that we don't have to talk about it. Yet, he tells me, "I've got your back." And I have his. I love him, but I'm not romantically attracted to him. What we have feels more real than that. We will be lifelong friends. We understand where one another is coming from, even when it seems like thin air to those around us. We talk about the ideas we are passionate about. We share a love of martial arts and fine art. He collects it. I produce it. I write fiction. He writes nonfiction. I write music, he listens to it.

I think lovers are easy to come by, but a lifelong friend that really gets you and you really get him (or her), that's rare. I say that because I believe twenty years from now we will still be chilling out at tournaments and going for Chinese afterwards. We will still be sharing our insights and working together. He says it was "predestined," but of course, he's kidding around...sort of.
    A student said to his master: "You teach me fighting, but you talk about peace. How do you reconcile the two?" The master replied: "It is better to be a warrior in a garden than to be a gardener in a war." - unknown/Chinese

http://www.typologycentral.com/forum...=61024&page=14
    Likes Obsidius liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so/sx
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Ene View Post
    My best friend is an INTJ. He treats me with respect and speaks to me with honesty. We rarely talk about our feelings as neither one of us are good at it. We have talked about what a relief it is that we don't have to talk about it. Yet, he tells me, "I've got your back." And I have his. I love him, but I'm not romantically attracted to him. What we have feels more real than that. We will be lifelong friends. We understand where one another is coming from, even when it seems like thin air to those around us. We talk about the ideas we are passionate about. We share a love of martial arts and fine art. He collects it. I produce it. I write fiction. He writes nonfiction. I write music, he listens to it.

I think lovers are easy to come by, but a lifelong friend that really gets you and you really get him (or her), that's rare. I say that because I believe twenty years from now we will still be chilling out at tournaments and going for Chinese afterwards. We will still be sharing our insights and working together. He says it was "predestined," but of course, he's kidding around...sort of.
    Sounds like a good arrangement You guys sounds like one of the best friendship matches I've heard of! Good luck in the future XD And thanks for the insight.
    Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion man.
    Likes Ene liked this post

MBTI
    INFJ
    Socionics
    INTp Ni

I like the rare INTJs I've met. They seem to be very sincere and honest. I as an INFJ admire and appreciate that. As a friend I think they are trustworthy beyond average. They won't gossip things you tell them about yourself. They seem to be warm inside to people they care about, despite the cold exterior.

MBTI
    ESFP
    Socionics
    ESFP

The enfp I'm chasing straight out called me arrogant. I'm fairly certain she has no knowledge of mbti, but she is very perceptive. She liked me a lot more when I showed my feelings, smiled, and was gentle, but I can't keep it up for too long, especially in public, I start feeling weak and even sick.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

It's fun being the devil and angel on their shoulder, since they never quite know in which guise we'll appear.

It's also the closest an INFP can get to funneling Fi through Ni. Not to reduce INTJs to surrogates, but that Ni funnel is bitchin' and ready.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

Never really befriended one. I probably met a really immature one. He was constantly bitchy and rarely tried to be helpful whatsoever so I never tried approaching him. Anyway, he looks like he hates my group xD. I am still open to meeting one and befriending them. They're pretty hard to find though. Haha but I am pretty hard to find too xP I spend most of my time at home.