• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NF's be honest, are you a sissy?

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Me personally, I have to carry my balls in a wheelbarrow or else I wouldn't be able to move them, which isn't for a lack of manliness, it's just that they pull everything towards them and its hard to reach them with all the wimmins in my way, so I just roll them along with me.

Anyway, on a serious note, how many of my NF bros/sistas are ballsie and how many just save their reciepts because they want to return the trouble they might have just purchased?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I do things that don't get me into bullshit

but....when ever i do something
its usually either too straightforward or sneaky to warrant any rebuttal from another party

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I do things that don't get me into bullshit

but....when ever i do something
its usually either to straightforward or sneaky to warrant any rebuttal from another party

Passive aggressiveness is the hallmark of a healthy INFJ, without it, you couldn't claim to be one.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Passive aggressiveness is the hallmark of a healthy INFJ, without it, you couldn't claim to be one.

yep
however,
around people i feel comfortable around, say ENxP's, INTJ's, yada yada
I can and have been my outspoken self more so than P-A

but even then, i am very much a sissy
too nice, too polite , too mean

Desperado44

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Nah......I've never experienced that.

I've been told I'm too 'passionate'.....especially when I play sports. :)

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
I am usually a nice guy, but damn, throw a ball infront of me and I turn into an animal.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Definitely too passionate...take too many things too seriously...

So I would say I'm the exact opposite...

WobblyStilettos

MBTI Type
INFP
I definately come across as sissy, but piss me off and you will discover that I can and will be a complete bitch xD

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
If something hits me wrong, I've been known to get in people's faces.
I'm definitely passive aggressive, just tailgate me and find out.
But at the same time, I have trouble saying no when people ask me for favors.

I'm sort of a mouse that occasionally and (to others) inexplicably roars.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I've had to use my shadow too productively just to keep things together in my life. Also, when it comes to the outdoors I find I'm more a man than most guys that get dragged out there from the city with me. "It's too dirty" "I'm tired" "it's too cold"

Man the f*** up! :steam:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
I have nothing to contribute to this topic, I just have to say that I love the title. :nice:

Siúil a Rúin

when the colors fade
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I pick my battles, choosing few, but intending to win the ones I engage in. My demeanor has pegged me as a sissy in the past, but I enjoy surprising people when needed. I can view myself from the outside even when experiencing intense pain. There is a type of objectivity that can coexist with trauma in my mind. I developed that psychological skill as a teenager when I had to deal with my demons completely alone. In certain ways I'm tougher than most.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I don't think I'm a sissy, though I probably come across as one sometimes because I'm not afraid of feelings either.

The other day in the grocery store a guy came up behind me and bumped my ass with his cart, and I was ready to take him on mano-a-womano until I realized it was my friend's husband. :D