User Tag List

First 56789 Last

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Tropics View Post
    Yep I'm nice but I'm not a sissy. In fact if people use snide remarks on me, I can usually cut through them with something snider if they piss me off enough but you really have to go far to get me to be real nasty but I can be. It usually terrifies people when I'm like that cause it's rare so they tiptoe around me for days ha ha.
    Same here
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

This thread was nothing more than a massive NF circlejerk and it is us of the other tempermants that has to deal with and eat the limp bizkit in the end.
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    ISFJ

Usually,if feel morally or legally entitled to something I'll die before giving up. This has caused me all kinds of trouble the past two decades. Fights, arguments, being sent to the principal's office due to problems with authority etc...

That being said, I find it hard to hurt other people when I don't really feel entitled to something. Unless I'm joking, which is quite often.

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    2+1
    Socionics
    ?

I am anything but a sissy! For example; I jumped off a high cliff into a natural river, swam in the jelly-fish infested oceans at night alone a few times (very far from the coast, may I add), and have swam in rivers with extremely low temperatures with friends, and enjoyed it!
    Oh, and even though I'm such a goodie goodie, when it comes to people trying to push me or others around and it's not justified..I will go all the way to make my point.... and speak my mind. (Got thrown out of school before because of this and started an entire collapse of the school, because of an injustice..) When everyone else is scared literally to open their mouth, if I am there I will not let those people get away with it!!!
    Don't let my social mannerisms fool you, I'm really a bad-a**!
    P.S- Soon I'm getting a hand-gun.
    Does that answer your question?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    I am anything but a sissy! For example; I jumped off a high cliff into a natural river, swam in the jelly-fish infested oceans at night alone a few times (very far from the coast, may I add), and have swam in rivers with extremely low temperatures with friends, and enjoyed it!
    Oh, and even though I'm such a goodie goodie, when it comes to people trying to push me or others around and it's not justified..I will go all the way to make my point.... and speak my mind. (Got thrown out of school before because of this and started an entire collapse of the school, because of an injustice..) When everyone else is scared literally to open their mouth, if I am there I will not let those people get away with it!!!
    Don't let my social mannerisms fool you, I'm really a bad-a**!
    P.S- Soon I'm getting a hand-gun.
    Does that answer your question?
    This is exactly what I was referring to in my comment about the circle jerk.

J/k
    Seek freedom and become captive of your desires, seek discipline and find your liberty.

"If you go looking for something in particular, your chances of finding it are very bad, because of all the things in the world, you're only looking for one of them. If you go looking for anything at all, your chances of finding it are very good, because of all the things in the world, you're sure to find some of them."

MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    2+1
    Socionics
    ?

J/k
    what?

MBTI
    ?

Quote Originally Posted by G-Virus View Post

J/k
    Stop inventing, random, new words, I actually found that quite funny

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ENTp

Quote Originally Posted by dee View Post
    what?
    sorry, I was screwing around and just trying to be funny/rude

MBTI
    INFJ

My issue is with what women and society label "sissy" --- it seems that it depends almost entirely on the order in which one presents one's traits to a female. If a man demonstrates a lot of openness, self-disclosure, eagerness to please, etc early on in the interaction, these things are interpreted as a huge deficit in strength and self-confidence, whether or not they actually are; however, if a man fails to demonstrate these traits several months into the relationship, the opposite is assumed. It's all a matter of timing, with women ...

MBTI
    ENFJ

NO More Mr. Nice Guy by Dr. Robert Glover
    I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. --- Maya Angelou