MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by briochick View Post
    paisley1, you rock.

And, I am no freaking sissy. I can take a punch like any guy thank you very much.
    Am I girly? heck yeah! I'm a chick!

also, I think the term sissy was used to mean a weak or cowardly person. Which as far as I know is a rather recent steriotype anyway or there wouldn't be stories like Deborah, Moses' wife (darn, forgot her name), Esther, Ruth...aquila and priscilla...Joan of arc...others I can't think of...
    Hell's ya! Stood up to the microphone, and the backup, and survived, have you? It's really a semantic difference, as to whether you define confidence and ferocity by looking the part, the S type, or being the part, the N type. Feelings only have to do with how it's actualized. As an INFJ, I arrogantly look down on the stereotype of man's roles and woman's roles, only held up, at least nowadays, by the biggest meathead's that are, as I would put it, "get thee behind me". Morally superior inuendo, tongue in cheek.

MBTI
    INFJ

Like I said before, What makes a man is how he treats others and women especially. Its nothing to do with egos/ambishious stunts.. If people want to cling on to the "cultural" definition of whats a "man",, thats fine, but don't hold others to those standards of "manlyness".. If I saw an ESTP, he wouldn't intimidate me one bit. To me, the more arrogance a guy shows, the less of a Man he is.. But we live in a world, where hollywood is constanstly sticking an "Image/images" in our heads and people run with that set "immage/images" and thats how people screw themselves and others over.. Oh, "Integrity" is another huuuuuuuuuuge trait, in which makes a real Man; which seeing the number of single mothers these days, I know some seriously lack this..
    "People often Find out the truth, when its too late!!!"

Introverted (I) 78.79% Intuitive (N) 61.54% Feeling (F) 65.85% Judging (J) 60.53%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    8w9
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by IrishStallion819 View Post
    Like I said before, What makes a man is how he treats others and women especially. Its nothing to do with egos/ambishious stunts.. If people want to cling on to the "cultural" definition of whats a "man",, thats fine, but don't hold others to those standards of "manlyness".. If I saw an ESTP, he wouldn't intimidate me one bit. To me, the more arrogance a guy shows, the less of a Man he is.. But we live in a world, where hollywood is constanstly sticking an "Image/images" in our heads and people run with that set "immage/images" and thats how people screw themselves and others over.. Oh, "Integrity" is another huuuuuuuuuuge trait, in which makes a real Man; which seeing the number of single mothers these days, I know some seriously lack this..
    Well said. Preaching to the choir, and unfortunately to a lot of deaf ears.

WHOS THE MAN! WHOS THE MAN! ME!! GOT IT!!

MBTI
    INFJ

Hmm, That statement proves to me so many things.. Who knew 9 words could say so much..

Introverted (I) 78.79% Intuitive (N) 61.54% Feeling (F) 65.85% Judging (J) 60.53%

I didn't think jokes could prove anything besides making people laugh

MBTI
    INFJ

Like anything in life, you don't just look at someones actions but the intentions/motives and their body language.

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

Hmm, That statement proves to me so many things.. Who knew 9 words could say so much..
    Lighten up dude. He was kidding!

(I appreciate your 'TP' humour )

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I guess that I come accross to others as quiet, but definitely not as a 'sissy' or 'wimp'. Some of the things I'm interested in would actually qualify as being "borderline disturbing" but then again, aren't we all in some shape or form, Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Lukepd View Post
    I didn't think jokes could prove anything besides making people laugh
    You'd think so, wouldn't you.