User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Results 41 to 50 of 87

Thread: Ask an ENFJ

  1. #41

    Default

    What does Inferior Ti look like for you?

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    What does Inferior Ti look like for you?
    Very critical, dismissive of others, stuck on minutia.

  3. #43
    breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None
    Posts
    6,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Very critical, dismissive of others, stuck on minutia.
    And really brutal on self......
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

    -------------------

    Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

    9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

    ----------------------

    “Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984
    Likes FutureInProgress liked this post

  4. #44
    Senior Member geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    2,460

    Default Ask an ENFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieNinjaPirate View Post
    Why FJ?
    I agree with Protege that TPs are attractive for a while, they can be really fun, and funny guy is really attractive in my opinion, but as soon as I get to know them, I find them really hard to communicate with..
    My basic need in a man is to be someone considerate, I can open up to and talk about things without being emotionally dismissed, and also to be someone I can depend on and take his obligations as much serious as I do, and those are traits I mostly find in FJs, but they're not necessarily willing to commit, however I don't waste my time on someone who isn't, though I won't deny that I enjoyed playing the game back from time to time lol..
    INFPs are fine, but it didn't happen that I was attracted to any of them, there were some INFPs who tried so hard to date me and were stalking me around and my friends were making jokes about it.. I'm sorry I couldn't be interested
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress


    “sometimes... confused people are funnier, nicer, and more open-minded than non-confused people.” labyrinthine


    6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3


  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,676

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    I agree with Protege that TPs are attractive for a while, they can be really fun, and funny guy is really attractive in my opinion, but as soon as I get to know them, I find them really hard to communicate with..
    My basic need in a man is to be someone considerate, I can open up to and talk about things without being emotionally dismissed, and also to be someone I can depend on and take his obligations as much serious as I do, and those are traits I mostly find in FJs, but they're not necessarily willing to commit, however I don't waste my time on someone who isn't, though I won't deny that I enjoyed playing the game back from time to time lol..
    INFPs are fine, but it didn't happen that I was attracted to any of them, there were some INFPs who tried so hard to date me and were stalking me around and my friends were making jokes about it.. I'm sorry I couldn't be interested
    I seem strangely attracted to EFJ males in real life, but I don't like the idea of constantly fighting over different Fe standards and them trying to guide me to be a better, improved version of myself... That gets old quite fast... from my experience.

    As long as they don't see you as a project or feel the need to be a savior, it could be a fun match. A IFJ partner could be interesting.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  6. #46
    Senior Member geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    2,460

    Default Ask an ENFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    I seem strangely attracted to EFJ males in real life, but I don't like the idea of constantly fighting over different Fe standards and them trying to guide me to be a better, improved version of myself... That gets old quite fast... from my experience.

    As long as they don't see you as a project or feel the need to be a savior, it could be a fun match. A IFJ partner could be interesting.
    Or they can be extreme manipulators like the only ENFJ I've ever known (I meant outside the forum)
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress


    “sometimes... confused people are funnier, nicer, and more open-minded than non-confused people.” labyrinthine


    6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

    Likes FutureInProgress, Kheledon liked this post

  7. #47
    fragment Lia_kat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx
    Posts
    645

    Default

    Ah.. ENFJs

    Why are you attracted to INFPs? I've gotten some answers from two different ENFJs but want to know more..
    "..But my dreaming self refuses to be consoled."- M.Atwood
    tumblr | instagram

  8. #48
    Member Lloyd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx
    Socionics
    INTp None
    Posts
    117

    Default

    Do you like to make jokes? Also, would you describe yourself as grumpy or grouchy?
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

  9. #49
    Senior Member geedoenfj's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    2,460

    Default Ask an ENFJ

    Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Do you like to make jokes? Also, would you describe yourself as grumpy or grouchy?
    I try to make jokes only when it's the suitable time and place for one, but I generally LOVE to make people laugh or enjoy their time..
    I'd better describe myself as quick tempered rather than grumpy or grouchy
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress


    “sometimes... confused people are funnier, nicer, and more open-minded than non-confused people.” labyrinthine


    6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

    Likes Lloyd liked this post

  10. #50
    Senior Member Kheledon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    136 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Fe
    Posts
    577

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    I seem strangely attracted to EFJ males in real life, but I don't like the idea of constantly fighting over different Fe standards and them trying to guide me to be a better, improved version of myself... That gets old quite fast... from my experience.

    As long as they don't see you as a project or feel the need to be a savior, it could be a fun match. A IFJ partner could be interesting.
    Supposedly, an ENFJ identity relationship is one of the few identity relationships that seems to work well. Only another ENFJ can truly understand the emotional intensity, extreme desire for intimacy, and basic instability of an ENFJ. Never tried it myself. I have an old ENFJ friend and an old ENFJ teacher, both of whom I adore, but I have never been romantically involved with another person of my type.

    I would warn you away from IxFj, however. Anybody who leads with Fi will have your beautiful and powerful Fe as their ignoring function. They can't tell when they're doing it, and they don't appreciate (or even recognize) when you're doing it--and it's your greatest strength. It seems like such a waste for a beautiful ENFJ to be paired with someone who can't appreciate what you do best.

    For what that's worth.
    MBTI: ENFJ
    M/B Functional Stack: Dominant--Fe, Auxilliary--Ni, Tertiary--Se, Inferior--Ti
    Ego (Jungian): FeNi
    Socionics: EIE-Fe, Beta
    Socionics Functional Stack: Program--Fe, Creative--Ni, Role--Te, PoLR--Si
    Enneagram Type 1
    Tritype 136
    Big Five: SCOEI - sxO|E|i
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    House: Slytherin (the "ethical teacher" type, i.e. Severus Snape)
    Color Code: Blue (intimacy-driven)
    Soul Type: Educator

    Sentio ergo sum.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

Similar Threads

  1. [ENFJ] How to spot an ENFJ a mile off
    By LostInNerSpace in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 175
    Last Post: 08-10-2017, 12:26 AM
  2. [ENFJ] Hate an ENFJ? Tell us why!
    By proteanmix in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 548
    Last Post: 03-03-2016, 02:16 AM
  3. [ENFJ] Ask an ENFJ
    By Cronkle in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 108
    Last Post: 08-31-2010, 10:54 AM
  4. Ask an ENFJ here too!
    By Cronkle in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-21-2009, 11:12 AM
  5. [ENFJ] An ENFJ social power player
    By UnitOfPopulation in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-13-2008, 04:11 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO