User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Thread: Ask an ENFJ

What does Inferior Ti look like for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Rico View Post
    What does Inferior Ti look like for you?
    Very critical, dismissive of others, stuck on minutia.

breaking out of my cocoon SearchingforPeace's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    9w8 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE None

Quote Originally Posted by Protege View Post
    Very critical, dismissive of others, stuck on minutia.
    And really brutal on self......
    Quote Originally Posted by Archilochus
    The fox knows many things--the hedgehog one big one.
    And I am not a hedgehog......

-------------------

Jesus said "Blessed are the peacemakers" not "blessed are the conflict avoiders.....

9w8 6w5 4w5 sx/so

----------------------

“Orthodoxy means not thinking--not needing to think. Orthodoxy is unconsciousness.”
    ― George Orwell, 1984
    Likes FutureInProgress liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default Ask an ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieNinjaPirate View Post
    Why FJ?
    I agree with Protege that TPs are attractive for a while, they can be really fun, and funny guy is really attractive in my opinion, but as soon as I get to know them, I find them really hard to communicate with..
    My basic need in a man is to be someone considerate, I can open up to and talk about things without being emotionally dismissed, and also to be someone I can depend on and take his obligations as much serious as I do, and those are traits I mostly find in FJs, but they're not necessarily willing to commit, however I don't waste my time on someone who isn't, though I won't deny that I enjoyed playing the game back from time to time lol..
    INFPs are fine, but it didn't happen that I was attracted to any of them, there were some INFPs who tried so hard to date me and were stalking me around and my friends were making jokes about it.. I'm sorry I couldn't be interested
    Work for a cause not for Applause
    Live to express not to Impress

“sometimes... confused people are funnier, nicer, and more open-minded than non-confused people.” labyrinthine

6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

Quote Originally Posted by geedoenfj View Post
    I agree with Protege that TPs are attractive for a while, they can be really fun, and funny guy is really attractive in my opinion, but as soon as I get to know them, I find them really hard to communicate with..
    My basic need in a man is to be someone considerate, I can open up to and talk about things without being emotionally dismissed, and also to be someone I can depend on and take his obligations as much serious as I do, and those are traits I mostly find in FJs, but they're not necessarily willing to commit, however I don't waste my time on someone who isn't, though I won't deny that I enjoyed playing the game back from time to time lol..
    INFPs are fine, but it didn't happen that I was attracted to any of them, there were some INFPs who tried so hard to date me and were stalking me around and my friends were making jokes about it.. I'm sorry I couldn't be interested
    I seem strangely attracted to EFJ males in real life, but I don't like the idea of constantly fighting over different Fe standards and them trying to guide me to be a better, improved version of myself... That gets old quite fast... from my experience.

As long as they don't see you as a project or feel the need to be a savior, it could be a fun match. A IFJ partner could be interesting.
    Likes geedoenfj liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default Ask an ENFJ

I seem strangely attracted to EFJ males in real life, but I don't like the idea of constantly fighting over different Fe standards and them trying to guide me to be a better, improved version of myself... That gets old quite fast... from my experience.

As long as they don't see you as a project or feel the need to be a savior, it could be a fun match. A IFJ partner could be interesting.
    Or they can be extreme manipulators like the only ENFJ I've ever known (I meant outside the forum)

“sometimes... confused people are funnier, nicer, and more open-minded than non-confused people.” labyrinthine

6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

Likes FutureInProgress, Kheledon liked this post

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 so/sx

Ah.. ENFJs

Why are you attracted to INFPs? I've gotten some answers from two different ENFJs but want to know more..
    "..But my dreaming self refuses to be consoled."- M.Atwood
    tumblr | instagram

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx
    Socionics
    INTp None

Do you like to make jokes? Also, would you describe yourself as grumpy or grouchy?

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Default Ask an ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd View Post
    Do you like to make jokes? Also, would you describe yourself as grumpy or grouchy?
    I try to make jokes only when it's the suitable time and place for one, but I generally LOVE to make people laugh or enjoy their time..
    I'd better describe myself as quick tempered rather than grumpy or grouchy

6w7 > 1w2 > 4w3

Likes Lloyd liked this post

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    136 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

Supposedly, an ENFJ identity relationship is one of the few identity relationships that seems to work well. Only another ENFJ can truly understand the emotional intensity, extreme desire for intimacy, and basic instability of an ENFJ. Never tried it myself. I have an old ENFJ friend and an old ENFJ teacher, both of whom I adore, but I have never been romantically involved with another person of my type.

I would warn you away from IxFj, however. Anybody who leads with Fi will have your beautiful and powerful Fe as their ignoring function. They can't tell when they're doing it, and they don't appreciate (or even recognize) when you're doing it--and it's your greatest strength. It seems like such a waste for a beautiful ENFJ to be paired with someone who can't appreciate what you do best.

For what that's worth.
    MBTI: ENFJ
    M/B Functional Stack: Dominant--Fe, Auxilliary--Ni, Tertiary--Se, Inferior--Ti
    Ego (Jungian): FeNi
    Socionics: EIE-Fe, Beta
    Socionics Functional Stack: Program--Fe, Creative--Ni, Role--Te, PoLR--Si
    Enneagram Type 1
    Tritype 136
    Big Five: SCOEI - sxO|E|i
    Alignment: Lawful Good
    House: Slytherin (the "ethical teacher" type, i.e. Severus Snape)
    Color Code: Blue (intimacy-driven)
    Soul Type: Educator

Sentio ergo sum.