This is about an old acquaintance.
He had a very unique personality. My closest guess for him is XNFP, but he was an ambivert and I can't conclude if he was INFP or ENFP.
Description of his character:
- was very physically active in school days and played many sports as a hobby, extreme sports included (he was very good at them)
- works or has recently worked as a snowboarding instructor
- was a hyperactive kid
- had a hard time keeping himself out of trouble as a kid
- fairly (but not extremely) talkative
- restless, had difficulties sitting still for longer periods of time
- always has had many friends
- emotionally guarded, even with close friends
- was very popular with the opposite sex but didn't seem to care about it much
- had a blatant dislike for authority
- artsy, was good at drawing and spraying
- was intelligent and an underachiever in school
- non-conformist in every possible way
- had a mysterious vibe going on
- was actually hilarious in his manners and behavior but would always take himself very seriously
- one of those people that you just can't read/can never know what they're thinking
- would always hang exclusively with non-comformist people who had similar hobbies and interests as him, listened to same kind of music, etc.