User Tag List

First 1234 Last

The Green Jolly Robin H.
    MBTI
    ENTJ

She might not be either. She seems very mush isfp actually.
    "i shut the door and in the morning
    it was open
    -the end"

Olemn slammed his hammer and from the sparks on the metal of his anvil came the spheres of the heavens.

Sayrah blew life into the spheres and they moved. From her wheel she weaved the names of people in to mystery.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by GarrotTheThief View Post
    She might not be either. She seems very mush isfp actually.
    But.. The othering.
    Likes senza tema, oneandonly liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9 sp
    Socionics
    ?

She has the vibe of an INFJ to be sure. More serious than an INFP imo. Slightly distanced ... some sites call it 'mystical' ... I'm an INFP (I think) and am much more accessible, perhaps because of dominant Fi, so feelings show on the face?
    Likes oneandonly, Punderstorm liked this post

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by KML View Post
    She has the vibe of an INFJ to be sure. More serious than an INFP imo. Slightly distanced ... some sites call it 'mystical' ... I'm an INFP (I think) and am much more accessible, perhaps because of dominant Fi, so feelings show on the face?
    I don't know if Fi doms show their feelings through their face.. or if that is an Fe thing..

Are INFJs more serious than INFPs?

Do you have it backwards?

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Fi-ers make lots of facial expressions! Good point @KML.

Whereas I am pretty controlled with my facial expressions because I like to keep my interpretations more inside, enabling me to be more sharp with my Fe; I am aware that facial expressions can turn people off, hurt feelings, or give them more info than I want them to have. I try to be more poker faced, but this is a learned and largely subconscious motivation. OTOH, I am also aware of how a big smile can electrify people, and make them feel at ease. I guess what I'm saying is facial expressions are a great tool of Fe...

In fact, this is a very interesting concept overall: that of how Fi and Fe express themselves in expressions.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    I am also aware of how a big smile can electrify people, and make them feel at ease.
    I don't think about this sort of thing.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Might be because I am older. And so many people have commented to me over the years how 'stern' I look when I don't smile, and how beautiful my smile is. Meaning, there is a huge difference in my face when I smile and when I don't. Though inside I always feel the same, of course.

So, over the years I have come to an understanding of my facial expressions, as I have gotten feedback from others. Then I automatically began including it in my bag of tricks in relating to people, so to speak.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Are INFJs more serious than INFPs?
    Probably outwardly INFJs may appear more serious, but more lighthearted inwardly. On the other hand, INFPs may take themselves more seriously considering that they have an inner judging function while outwardly appearing more relaxed.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Might be because I am older. And so many people have commented to me over the years how 'stern' I look when I don't smile, and how beautiful my smile is. Meaning, there is a huge difference in my face when I smile and when I don't. Though inside I always feel the same, of course.

So, over the years I have come to an understanding of my facial expressions, as I have gotten feedback from others. Then I automatically began including it in my bag of tricks in relating to people, so to speak.
    Ooh I wonder if we are the same type.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Evee View Post
    Ooh I wonder if we are the same type.
    Looks like we are. Though e 5 and e 7 are going to present differently. But we are both sx dom which means we'd probably really hit it off.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com