First 12

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by devaf View Post
    I don't say he is a 'hippie' type at all.

Things also working out ok in real life, that type of conversation was nearly two years ago.

In fact, he has show cased a new low cost single storey housing made from compressed earth as well as a toilet system. This is a govt of India initiative called 'Sulabh toilet' which is a cheap system that does not need to plug into a central sewage system. He is adding to it by doing some system where sewage is simply an earth pit and any adverse bacterial spread is modified and contained by a small radius of specified flora.

He has been approved a small monthly grant to continue his work unhindered. While it isn't great, it is enough for him to make his ends meet for now.

There is a major govt thrust and expenditure on housing and toilets in India currently budgeted till 2022 and I hope he can really surf this wave, he is positioned well for it.
    Ah, really? I've heard about that initiative recently (I'm an NRI member of India's new MyGov site), I do hope the project is successful over time!
    Only she who attempts the absurd can achieve the impossible... and then some.

MY BLOGS: https://freestylelines.blogspot.com/, https://tfthdiary.blogspot.com/
    TWITTER: https://twitter.com/angel_ss1
    TUMBLR: http://angelight1.tumblr.com/

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

I don't say he is a 'hippie' type at all.

Things also working out ok in real life, that type of conversation was nearly two years ago.

In fact, he has show cased a new low cost single storey housing made from compressed earth as well as a toilet system. This is a govt of India initiative called 'Sulabh toilet' which is a cheap system that does not need to plug into a central sewage system. He is adding to it by doing some system where sewage is simply an earth pit and any adverse bacterial spread is modified and contained by a small radius of specified flora.

He has been approved a small monthly grant to continue his work unhindered. While it isn't great, it is enough for him to make his ends meet for now.

There is a major govt thrust and expenditure on housing and toilets in India currently budgeted till 2022 and I hope he can really surf this wave, he is positioned well for it.
    Sorry, I'm in the U.S. - I would see the 'gonna run a GMO farm" in a different light from some people here.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx

Yes, it looks like it can be something big.

There is a small community out there now, educated guys going back to farming. Is it possible for a whole society to be INFP, lol?

Seeing interest in this thread is forthcoming, I will share a few more conflicts and anecdotes.

I was basically not 'allowed' into the project, was my rant. I did do a few things before he started, like the setup of his paperwork and approve the legal documentation for the land etc.

There were (and still are) some conflicts, not only with my nephew, but some of his neighbors. Some examples follow.

One guy, he quit a job in the US and lives now on the rent from his home in US. He took his kids out of school and they run free all day on the land. The children real smart kids, but are constantly the targets of bullying from the uneducated kids in the nearby village. I am afraid I have been rude and intruding to them.

There is another guy, an ex school teacher, who has no money and lives off the others in the developing community and gets some money from his aging parents. Its none of my business so far. The day I met him, his 10 y.o daughter limps up and I learn she was injured by a nail in the foot. They didn't give anti tetanus shot and a village 'doctor' who applied something made from some leaf. I also learned that these guys do not support vaccination. That was the time from which I was clearly said to be unwelcome anymore. (But my guy, he has a scientific temper, so I am glad for that).

Things became better after a major issue affecting everyone. I helped stop an improperly granted granite mining license in the area by legal action and directly talking to the licensee. I forced myself into the helm then. This is a very lucrative and political nexus driven business and requires a lot of background to solve. They sort of are obliged not to kick me out and I continue to thrust my nose, into the affairs going on there, lol. Its all out of love and affection only, but maybe not expressed so well.
    “By our stumbling, the world is perfected.”
    ― Sri Aurobindo

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx

Its interesting to see that my focus (read the title, my comments and reply again to see it) was on MBTI analysis and the conversational and narrative contents were meant to serve that purpose. But there is little or no response to that, but only to the sample dialogues and anecdotal narration.
    “By our stumbling, the world is perfected.”
    ― Sri Aurobindo

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Yes, it looks like it can be something big.

There is a small community out there now, educated guys going back to farming. Is it possible for a whole society to be INFP, lol?

Seeing interest in this thread is forthcoming, I will share a few more conflicts and anecdotes.

I was basically not 'allowed' into the project, was my rant. I did do a few things before he started, like the setup of his paperwork and approve the legal documentation for the land etc.
    I'm not into the "lets build a commune and drink cyanide" thing.

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Wish you were my uncle, I've never had much good advice from my family.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.