Well, I don't know if there's a thread like this already... But I'll make this one anyway! My ENFP moments (or maybe it's just me):
- I joined softball and then quit two weeks before the season was over.
- I watch like 3 different channels during commercial breaks. And then forget what show I was even watching.
- I was walking in the mall talking about something with my ENTJ friend, when I see that there's a new Babies R Us store to which I interrupted myself with, "OH MY GOD BABIES!" and then had no clue where that came from. And then resumed talking about philosophy or something.
- I always tell myself I'll be organized. Haha...
- I was talking about one of the smart girls in our class and how she has self esteem issues. So I said I would secretly seduce her to be her best friend and then break her down by mentioning things about her appearance (Hehe, I probably wouldn't.) and then - push her in a bathroom and make her poop. I don't know. But I made my friend cry from laughter
- I still hold a grudge with an ex who didn't come to my birthday because of a blizzard. (Well not really a grudge, but my feelings are still kinda hurt.)
- I used to make kids do things for me in elementary school. Like get my books and carry my bookbag.
- I get excited thinking about possibilities. And sometimes I get carried away, and people think I'm naive.
- A guy said hi to me and was very friendly... and I acted like I remembered him but I don't! And it makes me feel bad because I really really wish I knew how I know him!