User Tag List

123 Last

Thread: ENFP Moments

MBTI
    ENFP

Default ENFP Moments

Well, I don't know if there's a thread like this already... But I'll make this one anyway! My ENFP moments (or maybe it's just me):

- I joined softball and then quit two weeks before the season was over.

- I watch like 3 different channels during commercial breaks. And then forget what show I was even watching.

- I was walking in the mall talking about something with my ENTJ friend, when I see that there's a new Babies R Us store to which I interrupted myself with, "OH MY GOD BABIES!" and then had no clue where that came from. And then resumed talking about philosophy or something.

- I always tell myself I'll be organized. Haha...

- I was talking about one of the smart girls in our class and how she has self esteem issues. So I said I would secretly seduce her to be her best friend and then break her down by mentioning things about her appearance (Hehe, I probably wouldn't.) and then - push her in a bathroom and make her poop. I don't know. But I made my friend cry from laughter

- I still hold a grudge with an ex who didn't come to my birthday because of a blizzard. (Well not really a grudge, but my feelings are still kinda hurt.)

- I used to make kids do things for me in elementary school. Like get my books and carry my bookbag.

- I get excited thinking about possibilities. And sometimes I get carried away, and people think I'm naive.

- A guy said hi to me and was very friendly... and I acted like I remembered him but I don't! And it makes me feel bad because I really really wish I knew how I know him!
    Last edited by VanillaCat; 08-10-2008 at 04:56 PM.
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by VanillaCat View Post
    I love softball. I used to play baseball in HS, sadly, softball is a way to relive my youth. LOL!

- I watch like 3 different channels during commercial breaks. And then forget what show I was even watching.
    Yeah, I do that, then when I "accidentally" come across the first show, im like OMG! I missed the good part! aaahhh hahaha

Also, when I come across something online I love, like anime or korean dramas, i can't stop watching one after another after another. korean dramas are very intense and emotional, perfect for my personality... when i find something i love, i will go on a marathon. haha~

yeah! i have to force myself to do it. but when i do, i actually do it at least above average. but it takes a LOT of energy to start, but once i get used to it, its okay.

- I still hold a grudge with an ex who didn't come to my birthday because of a blizzard.
    i never hold grudges. unless its about another guy who tried to start shiet with me. then its on like donkey kong!

- I get excited thinking about possibilities. And sometimes I get carried away, and people think I'm naive.
    LOL i do this too. but i think i make it happen with plenty of willpower.

- A guy said hi to me and was very friendly... and I acted like I remembered him but I don't! And it makes me feel bad because I really really wish I knew how I know him!
    i always have an excuse. omg, sorry was I really drunk or (wasted)? im totally sorry... but?

but yeah... LOL

im always the guy who does the toast~

in a caravan of cars, i like being the one in the last spot, so i can make sure no one veers off and gets lost

i love being the one who still believes when we are losing in softball. i live for comebacks

during softball, i never get mad, i pull those who start losing it back in line

i love quick intense drama sports, everything slows down for me... =D

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    Also, when I come across something online I love, like anime or korean dramas, i can't stop watching one after another after another. korean dramas are very intense and emotional, perfect for my personality... when i find something i love, i will go on a marathon. haha~
    YES! I love watching Zettai Kareshi... You'd probably like it, it's very comedic. It's about this girl and a robot but the robot is really human-like and she falls in love, etc.

yeah! i have to force myself to do it. but when i do, i actually do it at least above average. but it takes a LOT of energy to start, but once i get used to it, its okay.
    Yes! When I do organize things, I do it really well. I'll go maybe hours, trying to organize everything. And then two days later it'll be a mess. And then I'll go on a spree like that next month or so... hehe.

i never hold grudges. unless its about another guy who tried to start shiet with me. then its on like donkey kong!
    Well, it's not really a grudge, but my feelings are still a little hurt.

And I hate sports. Except tennis or badminton. Maybe soccer.
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

MBTI
    enfp

YES! I love watching Zettai Kareshi... You'd probably like it, it's very comedic. It's about this girl and a robot but the robot is really human-like and she falls in love, etc.
    LOL!

I just looked it up. It looks pretty funny.

The only anime i've seen is Naruto. I loved it... haha but now im so far behind, it seems too troublesome to catch up with the episodes... -_-;;

MBTI
    ENFP

I was busy talking to a friend sitting in my car while I was getting in and was so into the conversation I opened the car door into my face..
    MTBI:E/INFP...Socionics:ENFP...7w6 sx/so...Autonomy, Caution, Perceptiveness...

MBTI
    ENFP

- I watch like 3 different channels during commercial breaks. And then forget what show I was even watching. Ahahaha! That's so true!

- I was walking in the mall talking about something with my ENTJ friend, when I see that there's a new Babies R Us store to which I interrupted myself with, "OH MY GOD BABIES!" and then had no clue where that came from. And then resumed talking about philosophy or something.

- I always tell myself I'll be organized. Haha... Aahahhaa! You too?

- I was talking about one of the smart girls in our class and how she has self esteem issues. So I said I would secretly seduce her to be her best friend and then break her down by mentioning things about her appearance (Hehe, I probably wouldn't.) and then - push her in a bathroom and make her poop. I don't know. But I made my friend cry from laughter

- I still hold a grudge with an ex who didn't come to my birthday because of a blizzard. Funny! I don't huld grudges to people. Is that really ENFP?

- I used to make kids do things for me in elementary school. Like get my books and carry my bookbag. It sounds more ExxJ to me!

- A guy said hi to me and was very friendly... and I acted like I remembered him but I don't! And it makes me feel bad because I really really wish I knew how I know him! Aahaha! Like today, someone told my parents he met me recently and I don't even know who he is!

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by cn1234567890 View Post
    I was busy talking to a friend sitting in my car while I was getting in and was so into the conversation I opened the car door into my face..

:yim_rolling_on_the_

I break a glass about once a week. If not a glass, anything else..
    I let my folders fall in the street about once every 2 weeks.
    My meals are desasters day after day!

The best thing that happened to me lately out of one culinary desaster I brought myself into: i was carrying my awful lunch in a lunch box. A guy on the street came on to me and said : "waw! That's what you're gonna eat today for lunch?" I said, "Well, yes..." He said : "Well, you're not gooing to eat this!! I am inviting you for lunch at a restaurant!" Aahaha! Unfortunately, the guy looked a little too old for me!

MBTI
    ENFP

Start everything, then juggle furiously. Bump into things (Ouch!) Write half a WORD, and then if the phone rings or someone shouts my name, I put my pen down immediately and turn wholeheartedly to the current event. Run everywhere. Go off on tangents during conversations. Talk non-stop when an idea hits and excites me - or several at once - help!

MBTI
    ENFP

All of the above except for the carry my shit and grudge part.

ENFP = master of dissarray, the last minute expert, I love when the SHTF because thats when everyone panicks and I get to shine.

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

- I joined softball and then quit two weeks before the season was over.[
    I played softball for like, seven years.

Nope, if I watch a show, I watch a show. But I do loathe commercials, I usually have another activity to do during the commercial breaks.

- I was walking in the mall talking about something with my ENTJ friend, when I see that there's a new Babies R Us store to which I interruptedmyself with, "OH MY GOD BABIES!" and then had no clue where that came from. And then resumed talking about philosophy or something.
    Lol, I am one to be known to spontaneously blurt, "OH MY GOD, PUPPIES!!!!"

Haha, I just quit telling myself that, and have accepted that I have my own chaotic system of "organizing".

I don't get this, at all.

I still hold a grudge with an ex who didn't come to my birthday because of a blizzard.
    Hmm, my ex once didn't come to my birthday because he was just being a dick, lol, we were young then so I'm not sure if I still hold a grudge on him.

- I used to make kids do things for me in elementary school. Like get my books and carry my bookbag.
    LOL, no.

In elementary school, I was a bit more tyrant-ish than I am now, but I was more of a tyrant philosopher/leader, I don't even remember having any books then, lol.

Same here, and...fuck those people.

Yeah, I hate when this happens because it makes me feel like such a phony!!! Sometimes I actually conjure up the balls to ask them how we know each other though.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

-I am master jack-of-all-trades.

-I am a lot smarter than I appear.

-I love dogs

-I either love or hate people

-I am pathologically passionate

-People, I am obsessed with 'em

-I am irresponsible, and to a certain degree unreliable.

-Commitment, what's that?

-I love the color purple.
    `
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles