• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] ENFP Moments

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So, I was walking down the hall today with my supervisor and we were talking about bones. I proceeded to do the bone dance (something I learned in middle school to memorize 30 bones or so) whilst we passed some dudes who apparently were staring (I didn't notice). My supervisor said, "Excuse her," and I said, "Don't excuse me, I do what I want!" to which she responded: "Well, they were staring at you because most people don't shake their girdle while walking down the hall." Tee hee! Whatever, I'll shake my pelvic girdle all I want!

It's my sister. lol :D

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP
Gullible: Let's just say you can piss the shit out of me and get me really riled up and upset. All you have to do is smile the next day and I will pretend nothing ever happened. I just can't hold a grudge, well maybe I can, but I get bored with things too quick to stick with something for too long.

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I can't sit still in a boring class. I've made it habitual to leave my algebra class halfway through for 10 - 20 minutes to go socialize and then come back to continue learning. I just can't stand the army of students with "Deer in the headlight" looks staring at Harry Fuckin Potter, my algebra professor.

When people fail to realize the depth of your intelligence just because you have a whimsical persona. That shits annoying.

When you come across another spunky ENFP that you instantly get along with, and within 20 minutes are spilling out details of your life. (Thanks Rachelinpa)

When you can meet someone boring, and 20 minutes later have them spilling out details of their life :dry: (at least be interesting, people. :D)

When you have to gauge your intensity during conversation not to overload the people around you.

When you have a "flip mode", how someone can mention something you know tons of information about and you instantly become really animated, and after a 5 minute burst of quick spiffy conversation, you turn back to the person you were first talking to and pick up where you left off in a normal slower-paced voice.

When people tell you you're funny, and then start to follow you anytime they see you :dry:

This one happened years ago.
So my brother was playing The Sims, and we had characters made after ourselves, and my character had cooking points and his did not.
Like 3 times in 20 minutes, his character was catching shit on fire trying to cook
Evan: "Man, I never burn anything!"
Wesley: "What's that smell?"
I turn around to realize I was in the kitchen a moment ago cooking a grilled cheese, and I just burnt it. God damnit.

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
Sounds like something I would do, no doubt. The whole "attention to detail" bit goes over my head. I'm like 95% there...but damn it if that last 5% doesn't find a way to bite me in the ass. I mean, get ready to go out. Actually fix my hair, put on a nice shirt, you know the whole nine yards. It's like, yeah I'm looking good tonight. Walk into the bar, talk for an hour and then realize you never zipped your fly. Always a proud moment. It would be funnier, if it had only happened once. :doh:

Yep. That last 5% is what gets me too ...

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
Gullible: Let's just say you can piss the shit out of me and get me really riled up and upset. All you have to do is smile the next day and I will pretend nothing ever happened. I just can't hold a grudge, well maybe I can, but I get bored with things too quick to stick with something for too long.

:)

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
I can't sit still in a boring class. I've made it habitual to leave my algebra class halfway through for 10 - 20 minutes to go socialize and then come back to continue learning. I just can't stand the army of students with "Deer in the headlight" looks staring at Harry Fuckin Potter, my algebra professor.

When people fail to realize the depth of your intelligence just because you have a whimsical persona. That shits annoying.

When you come across another spunky ENFP that you instantly get along with, and within 20 minutes are spilling out details of your life. (Thanks Rachelinpa)

When you can meet someone boring, and 20 minutes later have them spilling out details of their life :dry: (at least be interesting, people. :D)

When you have to gauge your intensity during conversation not to overload the people around you.

When you have a "flip mode", how someone can mention something you know tons of information about and you instantly become really animated, and after a 5 minute burst of quick spiffy conversation, you turn back to the person you were first talking to and pick up where you left off in a normal slower-paced voice.

When people tell you you're funny, and then start to follow you anytime they see you :dry:

This one happened years ago.
So my brother was playing The Sims, and we had characters made after ourselves, and my character had cooking points and his did not.
Like 3 times in 20 minutes, his character was catching shit on fire trying to cook
Evan: "Man, I never burn anything!"
Wesley: "What's that smell?"
I turn around to realize I was in the kitchen a moment ago cooking a grilled cheese, and I just burnt it. God damnit.

:yes: :yes: :yes:

Coco

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm going to try it xD

@Harry Fucking Potter guy: Its funny how you said Wesley at the end hahahahahaha (This wasn't meant to count in my little list... but maybe it does finally!)

- A post without smileys, parenthesis(not sure how to write it), random lame puns and xD lol watermelon = Sad and boring emotions :violin:

- Like someone said, you keep moving on an obsession to another... In the last years I had Harry Potter(lol), Neopets xD, PHP programming (i was like 12 lol and I created so many websites that were super ambitious like a new neopets or whatever... but never finished them. im even working on one right now. wich i started like 10 years ago but whatever) uhh what was i talking about? :D Oh yea xD Next AdventureQuest lol and then MapleStory too and then guitar and then some stuff that i forgot and then MBTI and I'm really wondering whats next! I even searched "i need a new obsession" on yahoo answers and wtf this world definetly lacks enfps with no obsessions

- People tell me I'm good with childrens. But maybe thats cuz I'm a children :p ("child" is an ugly word) i put I in this one because im not sure if everyone will relate to it and im scared to get called an awful stereotyper and get e-burned :huh:

- Ok, now I'm going to stop with useless comments and make a real list!!!

- In 6th grade the teacher told us to make a story about whatever we wanted. I made a story about a sofa who was in wal-mart but wanted to escape the wal-mart to rule the world. But there was a bad guy (of course) and it was Beethoven and he had pokemons so the sofa would fight him in a pokemon battle it the end. The teacher looked like me like I was a potato with wings (i get that look every 5 minutes xD) and said "No. Just no". Whatever we want right? :( I still didn't forgive her!!

- I write plans after I did the thing I needed to plan :D

- Toy shops. Star wars swords, medieval shields and baby toys that make cool sounds. Must... resist... :cry:

- I like purple too! :D I want a purple car! Why are they so rare? They're all boring grey white black. This world also lacks purple. :smile::(:thelook::woot:

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
People tell me I'm good with children too, and I'm not one :) Children get excited about exciting things whereas too many adults are too wrapped up in being sensible. I hate sensible people!

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
When I try to be sensible because I feel I should be setting a good example to my daughter, she can see through it straight away ... "Daddy you're trying to be reasonable again!" She knows it isn't really me ...

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Then what do you do for your kid?

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
It's when I try to encourage her to be neater and tidier and more organised and more careful so she doesn't get in trouble with those who don't understand what it's like!!! She's EEEEEEEEEENFP I think -- if you can label a child with MBTI. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEExtremely EEEEEEEEEEEEEEExtraverted. She's like me only more so ...

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
I try to teach her the coping and organisation skills that I have tried to develop, telling her that I have had problems throughout my life with these things, and don't wish her to have the same difficulties I've had. Probably pointless ...

She needs strong boundaries, and I've gotten very good at setting those. Very important.

VanillaCat

MBTI Type
ENFP
Lawl @ 16 year old me. I started this thread two years ago, & my post sounds silly to me =P

But I love all of your examples !
And I still love NIN, hehe.

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
All of the above except for the carry my shit and grudge part.

ENFP = master of dissarray, the last minute expert, I love when the SHTF because thats when everyone panicks and I get to shine.

:rofl1:

SO TRUE.

day-to-day we're a little bit ditzy but hell if we can't pull shit together in a crisis.

my group once left a posterboard behind for a group presentation at a conference 5 hours away, and i stayed up until 4 the night before making an impromptu powerpoint (the other group members kind of gave up on it... they both went out drinking... lol). the next day we got up on stage (and i did most of the talking) and later we were complimented by both our (rather critical, perfectionist) boss and the director of the whole conference on how great the presentation was :D

stopandstare said:
- Organisation - same as Vanilla Cat - do a huge clean up & organisational drive, feel great - big pat on the back, then tire of it a few days later - right back to chaos!
me too!!!! :) i'm glad i'm not alone on this!!! i'm great at cleaning/organizing, but god, keeping it that way. SO HARD. as soon as i get stressed out even a tiny bit my room flies to the bottom of my priority list and all that lovely organization just goes to hell. my mom says i've been like this ever since i was really little.

Clownmaster said:
fuck, yeah. since when did SERIOUS and intelligent become corequisites? i can be SERIOUS too, but what's the point? unless it's an emergency or something, it's such a buzzkill. geez.

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
Yeah, there are very few situations where seriousness is truly necessary. Even business meetings. People love it if you lighten things up. I used to think I had to pretend to be a serious person but that's crap. (Do Americans use the word 'crap' to mean anything other than a dice game?)

I only pretend to be serious when going through airport security. I think it's probably illegal to be silly there. You'll get tazed to death if you do anything remotely different from 'normal' in there.

Last edited:

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
I went to Austria and discovered it's illegal to be silly there.

tortoise

MBTI Type
ENFP
I'm always pulling together last-minute awesomeness. Sometimes the last-minuteness scares the hell out of me too!

You

MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
7w8
Like any good orgasm would.

angell_m

Permabanned
MBTI Type
IxFx
Enneagram
5w4
- I still hold a grudge with an ex who didn't come to my birthday because of a blizzard. (Well not really a grudge, but my feelings are still kinda hurt.)

Wait. You expect your ex to show up at your birthday? I mean, I don't keep in touch with ANY of my ex's. Or was this while you were still together?