Thread: ENFP Moments

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by phoenix13 View Post
    So, I was walking down the hall today with my supervisor and we were talking about bones. I proceeded to do the bone dance (something I learned in middle school to memorize 30 bones or so) whilst we passed some dudes who apparently were staring (I didn't notice). My supervisor said, "Excuse her," and I said, "Don't excuse me, I do what I want!" to which she responded: "Well, they were staring at you because most people don't shake their girdle while walking down the hall." Tee hee! Whatever, I'll shake my pelvic girdle all I want!
    It's my sister. lol
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ENfP
    Enneagram
    8w9 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post

-I love the color purple.
    THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT PURPLE!
    sparkly sparkly rainbow excretions

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    holy shit am I a feeler?
    if you like my avatar, it's because i took it myself! : D

MBTI
    ENFP

Gullible: Let's just say you can piss the shit out of me and get me really riled up and upset. All you have to do is smile the next day and I will pretend nothing ever happened. I just can't hold a grudge, well maybe I can, but I get bored with things too quick to stick with something for too long.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    IEE

I can't sit still in a boring class. I've made it habitual to leave my algebra class halfway through for 10 - 20 minutes to go socialize and then come back to continue learning. I just can't stand the army of students with "Deer in the headlight" looks staring at Harry Fuckin Potter, my algebra professor.

When people fail to realize the depth of your intelligence just because you have a whimsical persona. That shits annoying.

When you come across another spunky ENFP that you instantly get along with, and within 20 minutes are spilling out details of your life. (Thanks Rachelinpa)

When you can meet someone boring, and 20 minutes later have them spilling out details of their life (at least be interesting, people. )

When you have to gauge your intensity during conversation not to overload the people around you.

When you have a "flip mode", how someone can mention something you know tons of information about and you instantly become really animated, and after a 5 minute burst of quick spiffy conversation, you turn back to the person you were first talking to and pick up where you left off in a normal slower-paced voice.

When people tell you you're funny, and then start to follow you anytime they see you

This one happened years ago.
    So my brother was playing The Sims, and we had characters made after ourselves, and my character had cooking points and his did not.
    Like 3 times in 20 minutes, his character was catching shit on fire trying to cook
    Evan: "Man, I never burn anything!"
    Wesley: "What's that smell?"
    I turn around to realize I was in the kitchen a moment ago cooking a grilled cheese, and I just burnt it. God damnit.

Because you can't spell "Slaughter" without "Laughter"

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by ThePenIsMightier View Post
    Sounds like something I would do, no doubt. The whole "attention to detail" bit goes over my head. I'm like 95% there...but damn it if that last 5% doesn't find a way to bite me in the ass. I mean, get ready to go out. Actually fix my hair, put on a nice shirt, you know the whole nine yards. It's like, yeah I'm looking good tonight. Walk into the bar, talk for an hour and then realize you never zipped your fly. Always a proud moment. It would be funnier, if it had only happened once.
    Yep. That last 5% is what gets me too ...

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    Gullible: Let's just say you can piss the shit out of me and get me really riled up and upset. All you have to do is smile the next day and I will pretend nothing ever happened. I just can't hold a grudge, well maybe I can, but I get bored with things too quick to stick with something for too long.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Clownmaster View Post
    I can't sit still in a boring class. I've made it habitual to leave my algebra class halfway through for 10 - 20 minutes to go socialize and then come back to continue learning. I just can't stand the army of students with "Deer in the headlight" looks staring at Harry Fuckin Potter, my algebra professor.

When people fail to realize the depth of your intelligence just because you have a whimsical persona. That shits annoying.

When you come across another spunky ENFP that you instantly get along with, and within 20 minutes are spilling out details of your life. (Thanks Rachelinpa)

When you can meet someone boring, and 20 minutes later have them spilling out details of their life (at least be interesting, people. )

When you have to gauge your intensity during conversation not to overload the people around you.

When you have a "flip mode", how someone can mention something you know tons of information about and you instantly become really animated, and after a 5 minute burst of quick spiffy conversation, you turn back to the person you were first talking to and pick up where you left off in a normal slower-paced voice.

When people tell you you're funny, and then start to follow you anytime they see you

This one happened years ago.
    So my brother was playing The Sims, and we had characters made after ourselves, and my character had cooking points and his did not.
    Like 3 times in 20 minutes, his character was catching shit on fire trying to cook
    Evan: "Man, I never burn anything!"
    Wesley: "What's that smell?"
    I turn around to realize I was in the kitchen a moment ago cooking a grilled cheese, and I just burnt it. God damnit.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram

I'm going to try it xD

@Harry Fucking Potter guy: Its funny how you said Wesley at the end hahahahahaha (This wasn't meant to count in my little list... but maybe it does finally!)

- A post without smileys, parenthesis(not sure how to write it), random lame puns and xD lol watermelon = Sad and boring emotions

- Like someone said, you keep moving on an obsession to another... In the last years I had Harry Potter(lol), Neopets xD, PHP programming (i was like 12 lol and I created so many websites that were super ambitious like a new neopets or whatever... but never finished them. im even working on one right now. wich i started like 10 years ago but whatever) uhh what was i talking about? Oh yea xD Next AdventureQuest lol and then MapleStory too and then guitar and then some stuff that i forgot and then MBTI and I'm really wondering whats next! I even searched "i need a new obsession" on yahoo answers and wtf this world definetly lacks enfps with no obsessions

- People tell me I'm good with childrens. But maybe thats cuz I'm a children :P ("child" is an ugly word) i put I in this one because im not sure if everyone will relate to it and im scared to get called an awful stereotyper and get e-burned

- Ok, now I'm going to stop with useless comments and make a real list!!!

- In 6th grade the teacher told us to make a story about whatever we wanted. I made a story about a sofa who was in wal-mart but wanted to escape the wal-mart to rule the world. But there was a bad guy (of course) and it was Beethoven and he had pokemons so the sofa would fight him in a pokemon battle it the end. The teacher looked like me like I was a potato with wings (i get that look every 5 minutes xD) and said "No. Just no". Whatever we want right? I still didn't forgive her!!

- I write plans after I did the thing I needed to plan

- Toy shops. Star wars swords, medieval shields and baby toys that make cool sounds. Must... resist...

- I like purple too! I want a purple car! Why are they so rare? They're all boring grey white black. This world also lacks purple.

MBTI
    ENFP

People tell me I'm good with children too, and I'm not one Children get excited about exciting things whereas too many adults are too wrapped up in being sensible. I hate sensible people!

MBTI
    ENFP

When I try to be sensible because I feel I should be setting a good example to my daughter, she can see through it straight away ... "Daddy you're trying to be reasonable again!" She knows it isn't really me ...