My first post!
My ENFP moments have been when people have said things to me like the following:
- You're too enthusiastic. It makes you appear immature. Stop it.
- You're so quiet, then when you finally open your mouth, it's something funny/shocking/surprising (I've gotten this one a lot).
- All the dogs/cats/children love you/are drawn to you.
- You need to learn that everybody doesn't need to hear your ideas and opinions (said to me on a couple of occasions by employers who were passing me over for a promotion).
- Shut up.
- You're careless/inconsiderate/selfish/mean.
- You're too weak for love.
- You just want to make yourself the big hit.
- You're very lovable.
- You have incredible people skills.
- You're so detail oriented.
- You know the words to every song written since 1920!