User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: ENFP Moments

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post

The best thing that happened to me lately out of one culinary desaster I brought myself into: i was carrying my awful lunch in a lunch box. A guy on the street came on to me and said : "waw! That's what you're gonna eat today for lunch?" I said, "Well, yes..." He said : "Well, you're not gooing to eat this!! I am inviting you for lunch at a restaurant!" Aahaha! Unfortunately, the guy looked a little too old for me!
    Ooh, very nice.
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

MBTI
    EXXP

My most recent and amusing:

Friday 4:30 pm....remember that I have a professional dinner party that I HAVE to go to.....panic all the way home about what I am going to wear...get home 5:01 ...search frantically, find a dress in the back of the closet....get dressed, make up/hair ready by 5:30, decide to have a glass of wine to congratulate myself on looking hawt and knowing I'll be on time for the taxi...

Get to the party, looking hawt, schmoozing, having a good time, go to the bathroom....and notice in the mirror that I have not shaved my pits in 3 weeks and I'm wearing a strapless dress....
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoose View Post

Friday 4:30 pm....remember that I have a professional dinner party that I HAVE to go to.....panic all the way home about what I am going to wear...get home 5:01 ...search frantically, find a dress in the back of the closet....get dressed, make up/hair ready by 5:30, decide to have a glass of wine to congratulate myself on looking hawt and knowing I'll be on time for the taxi...

Get to the party, looking hawt, schmoozing, having a good time, go to the bathroom....and notice in the mirror that I have not shaved my pits in 3 weeks and I'm wearing a strapless dress....
    HAHAHAHA OMG. That's so funny.

Once I was going on vacation to Canada so I set everything up, ORGANIZED, and I felt so proud of myself! So I get a call to go to a buffet with my friends, so I put everything in my bag and left.

Then, after that, I go to Canada. The next day I open up the bag I brought. NO CLOTHES. WHAT?! HOW DID I FORGET TO BRING CLOTHES!? Ah yes, silly me... Forgot them on my bed! Thankfully I wasn't staying there that long...
    It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on his not understanding it.

MBTI
    ENFP

Exaclty the type of things that could happen to me, as well !!

Sounds like something I would do, no doubt. The whole "attention to detail" bit goes over my head. I'm like 95% there...but damn it if that last 5% doesn't find a way to bite me in the ass. I mean, get ready to go out. Actually fix my hair, put on a nice shirt, you know the whole nine yards. It's like, yeah I'm looking good tonight. Walk into the bar, talk for an hour and then realize you never zipped your fly. Always a proud moment. It would be funnier, if it had only happened once.

MBTI
    EXXP

Yah, it is that 5% that always gets me too.

Then I'm wondering just how long I haven't shaved my pits and how many people have noticed. But on the other hand I don't really care, LOL.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

Yah, it is that 5% that always gets me too.

Then I'm wondering just how long I haven't shaved my pits and how many people have noticed. But on the other hand I don't really care, LOL.
    I like to look on the bright side when I pull something like that. Makes me feel better when I pull an idiot moment. For example, at least my business wasn't hanging out there for all the world to see. Who knows though, maybe that would have made it easier to pick up a girl...

That's at least what I'm going to tell myself.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I came into work one morning to find a slide on my microscope with the tumor circled only half way. Evidently, I got distracted the day before and couldn't finish drawing the extra 2 cm (circumference) to finish the fu$&in' circle.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

Be gentle. I was only 11 at that time, a long time ago. =)

As a kid, and as an adult, I'm always curious about everything and always need to get my hands into it. One day, I decided to teach my little cousins how to bake pizza, not knowing how to bake one myself.

Being an ENFP, I didn't bother looking up for book recipes/instructions (growing up poor, we didn't have very many books), I just 'followed my gut' while adding yeast to the suggested amount of dough written on the package, not reading the directions thoroughly. After letting it rise/baking in the oven for about half an hour, we pull it out, the pizza falls, it cracks, breaks in front of our eyes.

There goes our meal. Give me credit- at least I tried. We were all so hungry.. so we ate fried rice instead. That was easy to make!

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Cality View Post
    - I still hold a grudge with an ex who didn't come to my birthday because of a blizzard. Funny! I don't huld grudges to people. Is that really ENFP?
    When people piss me of I sometimes stay pissed for weeks. Then one day when I'm gloomy spontaneously delete all offending people from my IM contact lists, only to add half of them to days later when they ask me why I haven't shared contact info

I guess the instability comes with the territory