User Tag List

First 123 Last

Thread: ENFx shadow?

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Personally, I squirt myself with Mrs. Butterworths and shout "I'm a pretty pony!!!" until someone ties me to a tree. Sanity returns slowly, with the aid of fresh air and flash cards of loved ones telling me to knock it off.
    Ooo flash cards...I hope they are standing far enough away from you with them.

You can squirt Mrs. Butterworth?..I missed that packaging but squirting my pancakes sounds like such good fun!
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by alcea rosea View Post
    S turned into N.
    If only.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    Ooo flash cards...I hope they are standing far enough away from you with them.
    They've learnt to suffer the close proximity because I can't see well, especially if I've cast off my glasses in order to free up my X-ray vision!!

You can squirt Mrs. Butterworth?..I missed that packaging but squirting my pancakes sounds like such good fun!
    As an ENFJ, you can squirt most anything you like!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I'm wondering a type of this one person I've met some time ago. My first guess of this person's type was ESFJ. Then after some conversations S turned into N. She even made some of those online MBTI tests and turned out to be ENTJ (!) and ENFP.

I have been thinking of her type because neither of those above mentioned types seem to match her. In my opinion (and because I don't trust online tests too much) she is definitely not ENTJ and she is definitely a feeler and she said it herself.

About her possible ENFPness. She doesn't strike me as one but I thought she might be ENFP anyway but she is pretty much acting like a stressed one, so her shadow (ISTJ?). This person could be also ENFJ but I don't know how stressed ENFJ's (or other ENFP's) behave.

So, that made me wonder how other ENFx's behave when they are very stressed out? I'm asking so I could compare it to how I perceive this person.
    To be serious a moment (all squirting aside)...

When my sis gets stressed out, she DOES behave in an ISTJ manner, only the bad parts of an ISTJ (hence our "shadow"). She becomes controlling, belligerent, and almost completely unreachable. I have to talk her down before she reaches that point or all is lost.

When I'm under stress, I start becoming very callous, sharp, dark and provoking. I mouth off. I might start shouting over some fairly mundane frustration. The next step is complete silence. No more communication. I can't tell that that reflects shadow ISTP or just the very worst of an ENFJ going south.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ

The next step is complete silence. No more communication.
    Fine, idiot. If that's the way you want it - then it's what you'll (not) get. No communication, oblique or otherwise. You're stuck in the game world to the expense of the real, meaningful world.

FUCK OFF!

YEAH, BAN ME AGAIN. I don't give a fuck.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Happy to oblige.
    The one who buggers a fire burns his penis
    -anonymous graffiti in the basilica at Pompeii

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Oh dear, somebody got banned in my thread.
    *runs and hides*

To be serious a moment (all squirting aside)...

When my sis gets stressed out, she DOES behave in an ISTJ manner, only the bad parts of an ISTJ (hence our "shadow"). She becomes controlling, belligerent, and almost completely unreachable. I have to talk her down before she reaches that point or all is lost.

When I'm under stress, I start becoming very callous, sharp, dark and provoking. I mouth off. I might start shouting over some fairly mundane frustration. The next step is complete silence. No more communication. I can't tell that that reflects shadow ISTP or just the very worst of an ENFJ going south.
    Based on your writing this person might well be ENFP in stress. She is so worried about everything, all the time. It annoys me. I'm not almost (=never) patient with people who whine all the time (bad me) -> my empahty fails me.

I have lots in common with this person, meaning that we have similar way to think and we are both very talkative (imagine us having a coffee together, lol, it takes for hours with the constant talking. We would wear any strong I out. )

Say Pink, have you feeling a bit ENFP'ish lately, have you got some Jaye influence? Just thought based on your recent "serious" posts?! You're so cool when goofy

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Oh dear, somebody got banned in my thread.
    *runs and hides*
    Yeah. Apparently the porch lights are attracting vermin.

Based on your writing this person might well be ENFP in stress. She is so worried about everything, all the time. It annoys me. I'm not almost (=never) patient with people who whine all the time (bad me) -> my empahty fails me.

I have lots in common with this person, meaning that we have similar way to think and we are both very talkative (imagine us having a coffee together, lol, it takes for hours with the constant talking. We would wear any strong I out. )
    Pushing an ENFP past patience takes an effort. She must really be taxing your nerves!

Say Pink, have you feeling a bit ENFP'ish lately, have you got some Jaye influence? Just thought based on your recent "serious" posts?! You're so cool when goofy
    She's rubbed goofy on me! haha!
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Pushing an ENFP past patience takes an effort. She must really be taxing your nerves!
    Whining people are the weak spot in my empathy skills. I mean I have empathy for almost any emotion of another person but people who are constantly whining - no empathy I'm sorry. I need to see the bright side of life and these whiners drain the energy out of me. I can work with real sorrow of people and other emotions but too much negativity drains me totally.

It just might be that this person is now under a lot of stress because I do like her a lot when she is not whining.
    he's rubbed goofy on me! haha!
    I thought so.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

no empathy I'm sorry.
    rofl!