• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NF Friends?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I don't know about you other NF's, but I tend to lean toward the NT crowd when it comes to my friends..the majority being ENTP's, and INTP's.

What about you guys, where do your friends lie?

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP
i have plenty of nf friends. i have a few nt friends but the nt's i love the most are intj's.

Atomic Fiend

I have many NF friends most of them ENF, and a few INFs. I agree INTJs are okay friends to have.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What ever sticks to the giant flypaper! :D

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I have NF friends, SJ friends, and one SP friend, I think. But my partner is an NT.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I didn't post this to be criticized about my spelling, and I'm sure you understood what I meant.

Schizm

MBTI Type
INTP
i have plenty of nf friends. i have a few nt friends but the nt's i love the most are intj's.

You know what's weird. This INTJ named Night on intpcentral had the joker on his avatar for a while.

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
I have friends of all types. My closest girlfriends are all NF (4 ENFP's, 2 INFP's and one INFJ)

findthejake

MBTI Type
ENFP
yeah my best friend and his brother are ENFP's so that gets loud sometimes but is always interesting
my other friends I'm not able to type but they don't understand me often so I am guessing they're not NF

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most of my closer friends have been NT or NF while I was at school. In the real world, the number of intuitives have whittled down while the number of SPs have increased.

ENFJs are almost like a hidden treasure for me, as I've never really known one. This must change!

helen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Most of my gal friends are F types of various kinds-- INFP, ISFJ, ISFP. I'm also good friends with an ISTP and an ISTJ.

My boyfriend is an INTJ, but interestingly other than him I don't really have any NT friends.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
me best friend is an ESFJ
the other is a female ENFP

Snail

MBTI Type
INFP
What is interesting to me, as an INFP, is that, while I have no INFP friends in real life, when my social group is considered collectively, they are mostly I types, N types, F types and P types. Most are NFs, although I tend to be able to relax more around the SPs. I tend to be incompatible with EST_ and _NT_ types when I must be around them for long periods of time in real life. Online, with the safety of being able to escape at will and not having to hear anyone yell or become hostile, it seems less threatening and I am capable of being less selective. If someone hurts me in a chatroom, nobody ever has to see me cry, and I don't have to worry about being punished for being hypersensitive. Some of my best chat room friends are people I know I couldn't be around in any other setting without being damaged by them.

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
I guess I like P and N a lot. I don't actually type my friends that much...

Littlelostnf

MBTI Type
ENFJ
So what is it like with 4 ENFP's around at the same time?

I've yet to have them all together at the same time. There is always one who's not around as two of them live in the same state as I do and the other two live in two other states so I can't tell you...One of them is super hyper and altho she's a mom twice over she still has more energy than I've ever had in my entire life!) The other three are actually pretty mellow. Their ENFPism shows more in life choices and how they think rather than any kind of physical overdrive. One of them was the typical ENFP (boyfriend in every port sorta chick) but she's happily married now. Another one was the ENFP who has had every job there is to have (and done it well) and she finally settled on a career she is happy with. Another is the ENFP who took forever to figure out what she wanted to do but now that she is doing it is FANTASTIC at it...she's also the one who is the biggest flirt....the final one is the mom with two kids...she just has way the heck to much energy and tried to kill me when we were younger with all her plots and plans...but we had sooooo much fun. I keep them seperate so that I don't die. :)

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I don't know about you other NF's, but I tend to lean toward the NT crowd when it comes to my friends..the majority being ENTP's, and INTP's.

What about you guys, where do your friends lie?

I have friends of all temperament types: NF's, NT's, SP's and SJ's.