• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[MBTI General] NF Friends?

Twinkles

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Umm... close friends wise I have ESFJ, INTJ, and ENFP. I usually talk to the ENFP more often than the others because she's funny, and it's fun to make fun of her (in a good way :laugh: ).

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Sure! I have NF acquaintances. Most of my friends are rationals. I have something they don't. They have something I don't. We help each other to develop.

:devil: Partners in crime!!!!!!!!! I have the crazy ideas, and they give me the strength to implement them. They have ideas, and I perfect them (in many ways, I am a perfectionist).

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
Closest friends:

SJs (ESFJ, ISTJ)
SPs (2 ESFPs, 3 ISFPs, 2 ISTPs, ESTP)
NTs (INTJ, 2 ENTPs)
NFs (4 INFJs, 2 INFPs)

scantilyclad

almost nekkid
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
i have an INTP best friend and an ENFJ best friend. We are such an odd group when we all hang out together, you wouldn't believe some of the things that are discussed and thought about.

my other friends are mostly sp's and sj's

my boyfriend, who is really, my closest friend is an INTJ.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I seem to gather T friends the most then spend most of the friendship baffling them. ^_^

Members Only

MBTI Type
INFP
When it comes to males I have mostly T friends, I'd say INTP's for the most part.

When it comes to women, I seem to get on very well with ISFP's, in both a platonic, and romantic way.

So mostly INTP's and ISFP's, mixed in with a few NF's here and there. I've never met a fellow INFP, but I'm sure if I did on would get on great with them as well.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
You gotta get your ENFP horde in one room, LLNF. That might rip space-time. :D

Hang

MBTI Type
INFJ
NT female are attacted to become my friends. Particularly ENTJ.
The other NT friends in my life is my mother and sister who are both ENTP. I'm close to my sister. But with NT I have different views from them.

But my closest friends I have to say are INFJ (males in particular) and INFPs (I just love them).

Shadowrose

MBTI Type
ENTP
My Roommate's an INFJ, good friend of mine. My other 3 closest friends are 2 INTJs and an INFP. We tend to do.. strange things when we get together as a group.

Cality

MBTI Type
ENFP
Most of my best friends : ENFPs, ENTPs, INTPs, and a few ESFJ... Not so many J on my side... Most of the time, SJ, or J like me and I hang out with them but don't feel any special connection to them and I tend to consider them more like "social life's friends", not real, real friends, I can open up to and be crazy (so my self) with.

ConchShell

MBTI Type
ENFP
In friendships it's nearly all NFs like myself. The two suspected ENFJs I really enjoy the company of. They are so exuberant and cheerful!

daniel777

MBTI Type
infj
my best friend is an ISTJ. we're very different, but he's pretty dependable... i guess it's the loyalty and trust that we most have in common. i guess we balance each other out. . . :p i need someone to pull me back from fairy land and mood swing village occasionally, and he needs someone to remind him that life is more than a methodological system of planning and accomplishing meaningless tasks.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Both of my best friends are FPS. ENFP & ISFP.

But I usually hang out with ENFPs (3), NTs (3) & STPs (2).

SillyGoose

MBTI Type
EXXP
My best friend is an isfj.

I have a lot of friends and from all types, I'm sure.

But I notice I drawn to ntp's quite a bit.

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
I don't know about you other NF's, but I tend to lean toward the NT crowd when it comes to my friends..the majority being ENTP's, and INTP's.

What about you guys, where do your friends lie?

I get along famously with ESTP's for some reason and have several good friends of this type,lol. INFP's and ENTP's I get along with and are close to as well. My ENTP hubby being my absolute best friend and the type that most understands me. I have a good ENFJ friend but I could only bear to have one of those as a friend,lol.

Those are the types that my friends are.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Don't have too many friends.

One of my best friends is a female INTP and the other is a male INTJ, and my sister who is one of my best friends is an "INFP", though I am not too clear if that is in fact her type, she might be an ISFP.

In high school my bestest friend was an INTJ female. :wub: She was the first friend I had ever had whom I actually admired and looked up to. Gosh, she was sooooooooo smart!!!!

Another best friend of mine was an ENFJ female, we were very close.

I also had an ESFJ close friend whom I had a love hate relationship with.

Another close friend of mine who I have known since elementary school is DEFINITELY, and INFJ!!! She and I have a lot of love for each other, but there is conflict there too.

And in college I had a female best friend/roommate who tested as ENFP, and you know, in retrospect, she might have actually been one. I loved her dearly but there were problems in our relationships.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In conclusion.

I just feel more comfortable with NTs. My mother and sister are both hardcore Fs and I love them dearly, but they can be exhausting.

I am sensitive to emotional people, and I think I prefer people who are less emotional, not to say that all Fs are emotional, because they aren't, but still.

Plus it's about having a yin and yang, complementary friendship for me. Fs and Ts can benefit from rubbing off on each other.

:yes:

miked277

MBTI Type
INTP
In conclusion.

I just feel more comfortable with NTs. My mother and sister are both hardcore Fs and I love them dearly, but they can be exhausting.

I am sensitive to emotional people, and I think I prefer people who are less emotional, not to say that all Fs are emotional, because they aren't, but still.

Plus it's about having a yin and yang, complementary friendship for me. Fs and Ts can benefit from rubbing off on each other.

:yes:

i've found the same to be true w/ the friends i've enjoyed the most. theyre all Fs (guys and girls). i dunno what it is about T types but, as far as friendship goes there's just not as much spark between us. my T is strong (unbalanced) enough for two people :nerd:

phoenix13

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
I have 2 friends: ISTJ and INFP. I got along really well with an ENTJ in college, but we never kept in touch.