User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Thread: NF Friends?

MBTI
    ENFP

Most of my best friends : ENFPs, ENTPs, INTPs, and a few ESFJ... Not so many J on my side... Most of the time, SJ, or J like me and I hang out with them but don't feel any special connection to them and I tend to consider them more like "social life's friends", not real, real friends, I can open up to and be crazy (so my self) with.

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    You gotta get your ENFP horde in one room, LLNF. That might rip space-time.
    If only you were joking...just having two of them together is pushing it...the animals in the area start acting really weird.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    ENFP

In friendships it's nearly all NFs like myself. The two suspected ENFJs I really enjoy the company of. They are so exuberant and cheerful!

MBTI
    infj

my best friend is an ISTJ. we're very different, but he's pretty dependable... i guess it's the loyalty and trust that we most have in common. i guess we balance each other out. . . :P i need someone to pull me back from fairy land and mood swing village occasionally, and he needs someone to remind him that life is more than a methodological system of planning and accomplishing meaningless tasks.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Both of my best friends are FPS. ENFP & ISFP.

But I usually hang out with ENFPs (3), NTs (3) & STPs (2).

MBTI
    EXXP

My best friend is an isfj.

I have a lot of friends and from all types, I'm sure.

But I notice I drawn to ntp's quite a bit.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I don't know about you other NF's, but I tend to lean toward the NT crowd when it comes to my friends..the majority being ENTP's, and INTP's.

What about you guys, where do your friends lie?
    I get along famously with ESTP's for some reason and have several good friends of this type,lol. INFP's and ENTP's I get along with and are close to as well. My ENTP hubby being my absolute best friend and the type that most understands me. I have a good ENFJ friend but I could only bear to have one of those as a friend,lol.

Those are the types that my friends are.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

`~~Philosoflying~~` SillySapienne's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Don't have too many friends.

One of my best friends is a female INTP and the other is a male INTJ, and my sister who is one of my best friends is an "INFP", though I am not too clear if that is in fact her type, she might be an ISFP.

In high school my bestest friend was an INTJ female. She was the first friend I had ever had whom I actually admired and looked up to. Gosh, she was sooooooooo smart!!!!

Another best friend of mine was an ENFJ female, we were very close.

I also had an ESFJ close friend whom I had a love hate relationship with.

Another close friend of mine who I have known since elementary school is DEFINITELY, and INFJ!!! She and I have a lot of love for each other, but there is conflict there too.

And in college I had a female best friend/roommate who tested as ENFP, and you know, in retrospect, she might have actually been one. I loved her dearly but there were problems in our relationships.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In conclusion.

I just feel more comfortable with NTs. My mother and sister are both hardcore Fs and I love them dearly, but they can be exhausting.

I am sensitive to emotional people, and I think I prefer people who are less emotional, not to say that all Fs are emotional, because they aren't, but still.

Plus it's about having a yin and yang, complementary friendship for me. Fs and Ts can benefit from rubbing off on each other.

`
    'Cause you can't handle me...

"A lie is a lie even if everyone believes it. The truth is the truth even if nobody believes it." - David Stevens

"That that is, is. That that is not, is not. Is that it? It is."

Veritatem dies aperit

Ride si sapis

Intelligentle sparkles

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChick View Post
    In conclusion.

I just feel more comfortable with NTs. My mother and sister are both hardcore Fs and I love them dearly, but they can be exhausting.

I am sensitive to emotional people, and I think I prefer people who are less emotional, not to say that all Fs are emotional, because they aren't, but still.

Plus it's about having a yin and yang, complementary friendship for me. Fs and Ts can benefit from rubbing off on each other.

i've found the same to be true w/ the friends i've enjoyed the most. theyre all Fs (guys and girls). i dunno what it is about T types but, as far as friendship goes there's just not as much spark between us. my T is strong (unbalanced) enough for two people

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w8

I have 2 friends: ISTJ and INFP. I got along really well with an ENTJ in college, but we never kept in touch.