User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Thread: NF Friends?

MBTI
    ENFJ

I have friends of all types. My closest girlfriends are all NF (4 ENFP's, 2 INFP's and one INFJ)
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Littlelostnf View Post
    I have friends of all types. My closest girlfriends are all NF (4 ENFP's, 2 INFP's and one INFJ)
    So what is it like with 4 ENFP's around at the same time?

yeah my best friend and his brother are ENFP's so that gets loud sometimes but is always interesting
    my other friends I'm not able to type but they don't understand me often so I am guessing they're not NF

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Most of my closer friends have been NT or NF while I was at school. In the real world, the number of intuitives have whittled down while the number of SPs have increased.

ENFJs are almost like a hidden treasure for me, as I've never really known one. This must change!

MBTI
    INFJ

Most of my gal friends are F types of various kinds-- INFP, ISFJ, ISFP. I'm also good friends with an ISTP and an ISTJ.

My boyfriend is an INTJ, but interestingly other than him I don't really have any NT friends.
    "There ain't no doubt in no one's mind that love's the finest thing around. Whisper something soft and kind." --James Taylor

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w9 sp/sx
    Socionics
    LIE

me best friend is an ESFJ
    the other is a female ENFP
    I N V I C T U S

MBTI
    INFP

What is interesting to me, as an INFP, is that, while I have no INFP friends in real life, when my social group is considered collectively, they are mostly I types, N types, F types and P types. Most are NFs, although I tend to be able to relax more around the SPs. I tend to be incompatible with EST_ and _NT_ types when I must be around them for long periods of time in real life. Online, with the safety of being able to escape at will and not having to hear anyone yell or become hostile, it seems less threatening and I am capable of being less selective. If someone hurts me in a chatroom, nobody ever has to see me cry, and I don't have to worry about being punished for being hypersensitive. Some of my best chat room friends are people I know I couldn't be around in any other setting without being damaged by them.

Senor Membrane
    MBTI
    INFP

I guess I like P and N a lot. I don't actually type my friends that much...

MBTI
    ENFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Maabus1999 View Post
    So what is it like with 4 ENFP's around at the same time?
    I've yet to have them all together at the same time. There is always one who's not around as two of them live in the same state as I do and the other two live in two other states so I can't tell you...One of them is super hyper and altho she's a mom twice over she still has more energy than I've ever had in my entire life!) The other three are actually pretty mellow. Their ENFPism shows more in life choices and how they think rather than any kind of physical overdrive. One of them was the typical ENFP (boyfriend in every port sorta chick) but she's happily married now. Another one was the ENFP who has had every job there is to have (and done it well) and she finally settled on a career she is happy with. Another is the ENFP who took forever to figure out what she wanted to do but now that she is doing it is FANTASTIC at it...she's also the one who is the biggest flirt....the final one is the mom with two kids...she just has way the heck to much energy and tried to kill me when we were younger with all her plots and plans...but we had sooooo much fun. I keep them seperate so that I don't die.
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by OneWithSoul View Post
    I don't know about you other NF's, but I tend to lean toward the NT crowd when it comes to my friends..the majority being ENTP's, and INTP's.

What about you guys, where do your friends lie?
    I have friends of all temperament types: NF's, NT's, SP's and SJ's.