• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are INFPs "sexy"?

Unkindloving

Lungs & Lips Locked
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
4w5
I think it's been over a year since I posted here last.
:sherlock:
In my search, I've found both genders to be too child-like and awkward to consider flat out sexy. Their eccentric traits sometimes sway it a bit for me, but it's very specific. I find more of my preferred brand of sexy in ENFP/INTJ/ESTJ menfolk, and in INTP/ENFJ/INFJ/ ladyfolk.

Are INFPs "sexy"?

Exhibit A: Nijntje. :D

Whether that can be generalised to the rest of the species, however, I am unable to say. Personally speaking, I've been attracted to more than one INFP male but then again, others of their kind have left me utterly cold.

I myself have all the sex appeal of a sterile wallaby, so that's that.

violet_crown

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFPs can definitely be yummy in an inscrutable kinda way. My last boyfriend was an INFP, and (when he wasn't completely in his own head) he exuded this warm, quiet magnetism that was just irresistible.

FunnyDigestion

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm pretty damn ugly, or at the very least weird-looking-- people are struck by me, that is they derive a strange sensation from looking at me, which shows in their facial expression as a kind of 'should-I-look-more-or-less-steadily-at-this-person-to-give-the-impression-of-not-thinking-they've-struck-me-in-an-odd-way-with-their-odd-looks' movement of the eyes & facial muscles, which I interpret in exactly the right way & thereupon immediately forget forever, ensuring future social pleasantry or light cooperation in work, school or office, perhaps even superficial friendship someday, bits of small talk, jokes, occasional nods in the hall to make sure no one ever sees confirmation of their image of me in the slipped moment, any moment's outward expression of what I know I really am.

I also like hip-hop music, & dancing to my own rock songsz.

A

Anew Leaf

This thread makes me
funny-owl-laughing-lol.jpg

Meek

MBTI Type
Infp
Enneagram
4w5
I don't base attractiveness on personality type appearance, I've only based it on the personality alone. I tend not to notice how someone looks sexually, especially in a relationship. Also, I don't consider myself sexy, ever and never have, lol. That's silly.

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
I think the sexiest thing about INFPs is that we don't care about being considered sexy. I'm too busy thinking about something else to worry about that. Perhaps that's sexy?

Plus, girls seem to like trying to prise things out of you ("Why do you never talk?" / "What're you thinking about right now?", etc.). I think it's a challenge for some.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I've never personally been sexually attracted to INFP men, though I have a few INFP friends and think the world of them.

But I can see how the right person could find them extremely hot-to-trot. Infact some of the INFP men I've known have been nothing short of chased down by very strong, bold, and slightly domineering ETJ women, haha! The ESTJ woman - INFP man dynamic is fascinating to behold! And though I'm not big on gender roles at all.. It's almost comical to see these two temperments operate as a unit in day to day life.

I think that INFP women are generally seen as very sexy to many different types. It has something to do with that modest, humble, innocent heart. They make you want to protect them from the ugliness of life (even though, ironically! they probably have a better grasp on it than you do!) I don't want to get into too many stereotypes here.. but ya.. I do think they can be highly appealing, in that bring ya home to mom and dad, take you serious, develop deep, meaningful connection kinda way. And if an INFP can find it in herself to let go of some of that self consciousness in the bedroom, throw in a little kink.. i think her attractability powers might very well go unmatched!

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Thinking back to some of the girls that showed interest in me (God bless 'em!)...

• I think they respected the fact that I didn't need to be the centre of attention. They knew that, if they found me at a party, I would give them the attention they deserved. I never got dragged into stupid games and I despise gossip and shit-stirring. I was always honest.
  • All of them have commented on my breadth of knowledge/inclination towards reading & learning. At uni, one girl told me that "you make your subject seem easy; you love it so much". I don't feel like I'm a genius or anything, but when someone comments on it, I suppose it makes you think about whether you aree a bit bookish...
  • I'm not sure, but I think I/INFPs might have a certain "look". I remember whimsically smiling at girls and then getting attention. I am, of course, utterly oblivious to the interest at the time. 4 years later, however...
  • I think INFP men are good at treading that fine line between making a woman feel pretty and making her feel sexy. Perhaps this is just arrogance, but I think it's a distinction that other men lack or just exercise poorly. On the flipside, we tend to idealise girls, perhaps even fetishise them. We get hung up on them and then, sometimes, become utter drips.
  • I think we're very accepting. I never asked girls to be anything other than themselves. I get the feeling girls often feel they have to mould to fit. A societal thing, perhaps?

I don't know if anyone will agree. I bet INFP girls are hot.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
HELL yeah! some of the sexiest guys I know are INFPs

Inverness

MBTI Type
INFJ
I would have to say yes. I love INFP females, no joke..you all are the best! I have gone through many of my favourite movies ... and in all of them, I have found that my favourite characters in each are female INFPs. I cannot say such is true for INFP males, some are really cool, others...not so much...sorry :p

starlight

MBTI Type
INFP
if im so sexy where's my hoards of admirers :D typically been called cute occasionally feel I'm a bit too clumsy, awkward and reserved to be sexy, I cannot flirt to save my life, unless people find silence sexy?

Turtledove

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
If a person thinks the warm, sensitive, naive sweeties are considered "sexy," then yeah. An INFP can be. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, loves.

Vague

MBTI Type
INFP
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Hello people! This is my very first post, glad to join you! :)
When I read Lonely_Walker's description of the bad infp traits I was enraged and ashamed because I knew he was right. And, damn, these are the traits that sometimes make me wish I had a different personality! But as I read on I quickly realised that he is clearly biased against people in general, not just infps. It was his uttelry narcissistic "I know it all and I'm super logical and rhetorical and smart and I admire me and you are all a bunch of fools" attitude that made me reconsider. And after all, we're all human, we all have weaknesses that we try to better. It's a mistake to trap oneself in a four-letter code, which is definitely too poor to describe the depth of human character. The importance is in recognising the flaws and applying control, which requires a huge amount of self-awareness and the desire to become a better human being, despite knowing you might never fully achieve the, after all, inexistent "ideal". This is a quality of character that Solitary Walker obviously doesn't posses. I'm sure though that he's pretty good in other areas, such as philosophy, language etc, so the remark above is not meant as an insult but merely as statement that good and bad traits are inherent in everyone and largely improvable.

And as for the sexiness, I admit that we are peculiarly sexy...:wubbie: It's the mix of innocence, fragility and troubled emotion that makes us alluring.

Inverness

MBTI Type
INFJ
....And as for the sexiness, I admit that we are peculiarly sexy...:wubbie: It's the mix of innocence, fragility and troubled emotion that makes us alluring.

Your innocence, sensitivity, warmness and fragility are awesome :D

Luv Deluxe

Step into my office.
MBTI Type
NiSe
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
From INFPs I know, I would say they have a smoldering quality. Which to me means sexual allure that is under the surface, not quite so outwardly expressed.

Nice description! I agree with this perspective, especially when applied to male INFPs. They may not be as stereotypically bold, aggressive, confident, and domineering as their ESTJ opposites (whom everyone seems to find irresistible), but this in no way means INFPs cannot be sexy. I find them much, much more desirable, to be honest. Smoldering, indeed. :wubbie:

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
Yup, all of em. You know, because they're all exactly the same.
Individuals are sexy. Not types.
I think one person responded to this when the thread was new and it wasn't in agreeance.

Thessaly

I drink your milkshake.
MBTI Type
xNFP
Enneagram
3w4
Can I just say that I am like so totally sexy?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Only if they aint self-destructive and wisdom-abrasive