First 5678917 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by ZiL View Post
    Sure, they can be. I like NF guys a lot, as long as they're not the scary clingy types.
    Trap...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    Trap...
    Lol, what do you mean? I think I know what you're thinking but I need to see it written out.
    ALL AROUND THE WORLD PEOPLE EATIN' GUMBO

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Lol, what do you mean? I think I know what you're thinking but I need to see it written out.
    How does one express non-clininess while replying to your post? It's practicaly impossible as any positive reply could easily be seen as clingy. I also just thought it would be funny to answer that way *shrug* ^_^

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

How does one express non-clininess while replying to your post? It's practicaly impossible as any positive reply could easily be seen as clingy. I also just thought it would be funny to answer that way *shrug* ^_^
    Well, it's not that much of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. When I say clinginess, I'm thinking of something that's pretty pathological. For example, I almost became invoved with an ENFJ a few years back. He was very sweet and very interesting, and now he's mellowed out a lot, but he pretty much showered me with compliments before getting to know me well enough to know that I'm not the compliment-adoring type. It felt fake. And he'd try to touch me all the time. That's the "clingy vein" through which I am running. What a bad metaphor.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Well, it's not that much of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. When I say clinginess, I'm thinking of something that's pretty pathological. For example, I almost became invoved with an ENFJ a few years back. He was very sweet and very interesting, and now he's mellowed out a lot, but he pretty much showered me with compliments before getting to know me well enough to know that I'm not the compliment-adoring type. It felt fake. And he'd try to touch me all the time. That's the "clingy vein" through which I am running. What a bad metaphor.
    I'm more physical, but it takes time for me to warm up enough that it happens even though inside I'd want it... I just hate things getting weird.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    567?
    Socionics
    ILE

I'm more physical, but it takes time for me to warm up enough that it happens even though inside I'd want it... I just hate things getting weird.
    Yeah, well there's nothing inherently wrong with being more physical, it's just being more physical when you barely know someone and aren't even sure if their feelings are mutual. Cos that's what happened to me.

But barring that sort of behavior which inevitably makes things wierd, NFs is my favorites.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Yeah, well there's nothing inherently wrong with being more physical, it's just being more physical when you barely know someone and aren't even sure if their feelings are mutual. Cos that's what happened to me.

But barring that sort of behavior which inevitably makes things wierd, NFs is my favorites.
    Uh, yeah, I typically avoid physical contact unless I know the girl likes me first, AND seems to be comfortable with the close contact.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INfP

Quote Originally Posted by CzeCze View Post
    You know that's interesting because I know at least 2 INFP females IRL.

The first word that comes to mind is 'quirky'. Very quirky. And even a bit awkward.

But that's why I like them! It's all part of their charm!

I can also see sexy, but it's you know, an awkward, quirky sexy.

Just from personal observation. I think one of the INFPs may actually be INTP though or just not have well developed whatever it is that helps you express your emotions.
    Oh yeah! thats how i discibe myself, very quirky and akward! yay

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

No they are not. They are more like buddies
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by spirilis View Post
    Female INFPs, totally. They often have this "innocent-yet-beautiful" appearance about them, at least the few I've known.
    Agree with this. The "innocent yet beautiful" look is sexy and it does seem to follow a lot of the INFPs.