User Tag List

First 364445464748 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    IEI

I'm not "sexy." I at least don't try to be - I don't eat myself silly. I'm not overweight at all, but I don't exercise, I don't wear make up, I don't have a SENSIBLE diet and I don't think logically about what's best for me. I've thought for a while that INFPs were and are supposed to be the least sexy of the MBTI types, because we are much more involved with our thoughts and feelings than the physical realm (which includes are PHYSICAL bodies.) But I could always be wrong.

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by boughtmeawalkman View Post
    I'm not "sexy." I at least don't try to be - I don't eat myself silly. I'm not overweight at all, but I don't exercise, I don't wear make up, I don't have a SENSIBLE diet and I don't think logically about what's best for me. I've thought for a while that INFPs were and are supposed to be the least sexy of the MBTI types, because we are much more involved with our thoughts and feelings than the physical realm (which includes are PHYSICAL bodies.) But I could always be wrong.
    And that's why you are sexy
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Riva

I know this one INFP who is quite fond of me (a few years elder to me) who is extremely sexy physically and (I can't believe I am going to say this) emotionally. When she talks to me she is immersed in to the conversation reading in to every word I say and don't say. It just tuns me on. And she makes such seductive eye contact and never lets it go. So very sensual. I sometimes feel like reaching out, holding her chin and kissing those big lovely lips.

I wouldn't imagine her as a lover though. Seems too ......... hmmm... detached from hmmm... I don't know the word to explain.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I'm an INFP female and I've been told many times that I am very sexy. I appear so sensitive and naive, but I surprise everyone with my intelligence, talents, and ability to take charge in any situation.

My girlfriend, while not an INFP, is an INFJ. I find her intelligence, ability to listen, loyalty, and extreme compassion to be very sexy. We also help each other grow into better individuals, confront each other with our weaknesses so we can improve, encourage our strengths and resolve our issues. We have fantastic communication.

Also, she has fantastic feminine abs and a great ass... and face, and eyes... and everything. She is gorgeous, both inside and out.

MBTI
    INFP

How sexy is sexy?

MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    9w8

lol. no. cute, maybe.

my wife says I'm sexy but I think she's just trying to feed my ego.

MBTI
    INFJ

The couple of INFP guys I've met in the last year or so. Ummm, yes. But mutual insanity eventually ensues.

I would severely doubt it I don't think many women offer an INFP male a first glance let alone a second glance. Perhaps women have better luck. Fortunately for me I am at my deep core indifferent and even in opposition to the idea but I pity the poor guys who are desperate for some female attention. There are so many on the Personalitycafe INFP forum that at times it resembles a zombie apocalypse.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Desperation is deeply unsexy.

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Desperation is deeply unsexy.
    I would think that a sizeable quantity only became desperate after realising their love life was like a barren wasteland.