User Tag List

First 344243444546 Last

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

psssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by So It Goes View Post
    INFPs can be sexy, but they are always cute.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

You know, I always found it baffling how colleagues or people I worked with would suddenly develop an attraction towards me. And I can tell it develops because upon meeting me, I'm taken for a complete weirdo (granted, we exhibit quirky behaviour!). Once they get to know me, there's an explanation for all the weirdness and they find it quite endearing...
    They discover my genuine curiosity to learn, my patience and candor, and my understanding of human qualities that makes those feel closer to me. I do agree with some of the posters projecting innocence to our persona. I'm more often taken for being naive, if that's what it also means.

As for myself, I've dated someone very similar to me (ENFP), although I try not to hold someone's type against them. Two of my best friends are INFP's, but romantically I just don't expect an INFP+INFP to complete each other. I always thought I wanted an extrovert, but I was once enamored with an INFJ. Perhaps it's more important I look for a J to compliment me.

Step into my office. Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Porcelain Hearts View Post
    As for myself, I've dated someone very similar to me (ENFP), although I try not to hold someone's type against them. Two of my best friends are INFP's, but romantically I just don't expect an INFP+INFP to complete each other. I always thought I wanted an extrovert, but I was once enamored with an INFJ. Perhaps it's more important I look for a J to compliment me.
    I think having some differences on the J/P end of business is more workable than introversion with extroversion, if it must be a choice between the two. But then, I would say that. I've declared my INFP appreciation many times. I think ENFPs are pretty cool, too, but they're better as good friends than long-term romantic partners - for me, at any rate. (Welcome to the forum, by the way.)
    AMERICAN TRASH
    Ni > Se > Fe > Ti
    7w6 cp
    so SX it hurts
    Sanguine/Choleric
    Chaotic Good

~ Gryffindor on the streets, Slytherin in the sheets ~

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by AntiheroComplex View Post
    I think having some differences on the J/P end of business is more workable than introversion with extroversion, if it must be a choice between the two. But then, I would say that. I've declared my INFP appreciation many times. I think ENFPs are pretty cool, too, but they're better as good friends than long-term romantic partners - for me, at any rate. (Welcome to the forum, by the way.)
    Well I have seen often that p-types have a broader openess to different types or dont even name a type at all, while J types from the start have a somewhat clear understanding of what type their partners should be. From my experience and imo, I'ld say that a J/P difference is more straining on a relationship than a E/I difference, given the fact the differences were pronounced
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Appreciate the warm welcome.
    As entropie suggests, I think J types are more decisive and attentive, which to me is actually comforting. Oftentimes a P can overlook details and when I get aloof, I feel the utmost care and concern from the Js. I understand where the strain comes from (which is why I find an SJ approach too tense). But there's also too much leeway with another P. In my eyes, I expect growth... I'm not just looking to be validated in a relationship. I feel most Js motivate me to become better at what I do.

Step into my office. Luv Deluxe's Avatar
    MBTI
    NiSe
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by entropie View Post
    From my experience and imo, I'ld say that a J/P difference is more straining on a relationship than a E/I difference, given the fact the differences were pronounced
    I can see why an individual with strong perceiving preferences might have trouble with someone of hardcore judging preferences and vice versa, especially if they were living together, but I think two Js would clash easily, too, if their priorities weren't aligned. I like perceiving people - they help me to relax and feel happier.

I'd wager that it's probably more important to seek common ground with whatever function is strongest. For me, this is my nearly maxed-out introversion; I've been with extroverts romantically and I found spending time with them/managing a compatible social life to be decidedly more draining than I would like. Even though I'm not an extreme J at all, I tend to find conflict more often with others who are. Thus, for me, if given a choice between an ENFJ and an INFP, I would be friends with the ENFJ and romantic partners with the INFP. It all depends on your individual needs/desires, obviously, but that's how my perspective came into existence.
    AMERICAN TRASH
    Ni > Se > Fe > Ti
    7w6 cp
    so SX it hurts
    Sanguine/Choleric
    Chaotic Good

~ Gryffindor on the streets, Slytherin in the sheets ~

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by AntiheroComplex View Post
    I think having some differences on the J/P end of business is more workable than introversion with extroversion, if it must be a choice between the two.
    It really depends on the person but the opposite is more true for me. Js seem to have a hard time handling me.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so

Very much so but in their own way. There are different types of sexy and INFP females have their own sexy. As what has been said already, they have the quiet innocent appeal type thing going for them. But in actuality, from what I have experienced they are quite....handsy...

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

Yeah I find INFP traits sexy. They still need to look hot though
    Chimera of Filth

A gruesome beast with dripping flesh
    Clings to me as a sick fixture
    My throbbing heart it gnawed apart
    It stalks and hunts me through mirrors