First 313940414243 Last

Lungs & Lips Locked Unkindloving's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    ENFj

I think it's been over a year since I posted here last.

In my search, I've found both genders to be too child-like and awkward to consider flat out sexy. Their eccentric traits sometimes sway it a bit for me, but it's very specific. I find more of my preferred brand of sexy in ENFP/INTJ/ESTJ menfolk, and in INTP/ENFJ/INFJ/ ladyfolk.
    Hang on traveling woman - Don't sacrifice your plan
    Cause it will come back to you - Before you lose it on the man

.:: DWTWD ::.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2011 TypeC Exercise Challenge - My Weekly Goals: Cardio 4x. Yoga/Pilates 1x. Pushups 70.

There is this thing keeping everyone's lungs and lips locked - It is called fear and it's seeing a great renaissance

Are INFPs "sexy"?
    Exhibit A: Nijntje.

Whether that can be generalised to the rest of the species, however, I am unable to say. Personally speaking, I've been attracted to more than one INFP male but then again, others of their kind have left me utterly cold.

I myself have all the sex appeal of a sterile wallaby, so that's that.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    853 sx/sp

INFPs can definitely be yummy in an inscrutable kinda way. My last boyfriend was an INFP, and (when he wasn't completely in his own head) he exuded this warm, quiet magnetism that was just irresistible.
    And so long as you haven’t experienced this: to die and so to grow,
    you are only a troubled guest on the dark earth

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm pretty damn ugly, or at the very least weird-looking-- people are struck by me, that is they derive a strange sensation from looking at me, which shows in their facial expression as a kind of 'should-I-look-more-or-less-steadily-at-this-person-to-give-the-impression-of-not-thinking-they've-struck-me-in-an-odd-way-with-their-odd-looks' movement of the eyes & facial muscles, which I interpret in exactly the right way & thereupon immediately forget forever, ensuring future social pleasantry or light cooperation in work, school or office, perhaps even superficial friendship someday, bits of small talk, jokes, occasional nods in the hall to make sure no one ever sees confirmation of their image of me in the slipped moment, any moment's outward expression of what I know I really am.

I also like hip-hop music, & dancing to my own rock songsz.
    RCUAI
    ---------
    "Man is free, but his freedom ceases when he has no faith in it."

Anew Leaf

This thread makes me

As Long As It Takes.... Redbone's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Hell yeah!!!

MBTI
    Infp
    Enneagram
    4w5

I don't base attractiveness on personality type appearance, I've only based it on the personality alone. I tend not to notice how someone looks sexually, especially in a relationship. Also, I don't consider myself sexy, ever and never have, lol. That's silly.
    I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.-
    Albert Einstein

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

I think the sexiest thing about INFPs is that we don't care about being considered sexy. I'm too busy thinking about something else to worry about that. Perhaps that's sexy?

Plus, girls seem to like trying to prise things out of you ("Why do you never talk?" / "What're you thinking about right now?", etc.). I think it's a challenge for some.
    That girls are raped, that two boys knife a third,
    Were axioms to him, who'd never heard
    Of any world where promises were kept,
    Or one could weep because another wept.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

I've never personally been sexually attracted to INFP men, though I have a few INFP friends and think the world of them.

But I can see how the right person could find them extremely hot-to-trot. Infact some of the INFP men I've known have been nothing short of chased down by very strong, bold, and slightly domineering ETJ women, haha! The ESTJ woman - INFP man dynamic is fascinating to behold! And though I'm not big on gender roles at all.. It's almost comical to see these two temperments operate as a unit in day to day life.

I think that INFP women are generally seen as very sexy to many different types. It has something to do with that modest, humble, innocent heart. They make you want to protect them from the ugliness of life (even though, ironically! they probably have a better grasp on it than you do!) I don't want to get into too many stereotypes here.. but ya.. I do think they can be highly appealing, in that bring ya home to mom and dad, take you serious, develop deep, meaningful connection kinda way. And if an INFP can find it in herself to let go of some of that self consciousness in the bedroom, throw in a little kink.. i think her attractability powers might very well go unmatched!
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Thinking back to some of the girls that showed interest in me (God bless 'em!)...

• I think they respected the fact that I didn't need to be the centre of attention. They knew that, if they found me at a party, I would give them the attention they deserved. I never got dragged into stupid games and I despise gossip and shit-stirring. I was always honest.
    • All of them have commented on my breadth of knowledge/inclination towards reading & learning. At uni, one girl told me that "you make your subject seem easy; you love it so much". I don't feel like I'm a genius or anything, but when someone comments on it, I suppose it makes you think about whether you aree a bit bookish...
    • I'm not sure, but I think I/INFPs might have a certain "look". I remember whimsically smiling at girls and then getting attention. I am, of course, utterly oblivious to the interest at the time. 4 years later, however...
    • I think INFP men are good at treading that fine line between making a woman feel pretty and making her feel sexy. Perhaps this is just arrogance, but I think it's a distinction that other men lack or just exercise poorly. On the flipside, we tend to idealise girls, perhaps even fetishise them. We get hung up on them and then, sometimes, become utter drips.
    • I think we're very accepting. I never asked girls to be anything other than themselves. I get the feeling girls often feel they have to mould to fit. A societal thing, perhaps?

I don't know if anyone will agree. I bet INFP girls are hot.
    That girls are raped, that two boys knife a third,
    Were axioms to him, who'd never heard
    Of any world where promises were kept,
    Or one could weep because another wept.