• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] Are INFPs "sexy"?

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Lol, what do you mean? I think I know what you're thinking but I need to see it written out.

How does one express non-clininess while replying to your post? It's practicaly impossible as any positive reply could easily be seen as clingy. I also just thought it would be funny to answer that way *shrug* ^_^

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
How does one express non-clininess while replying to your post? It's practicaly impossible as any positive reply could easily be seen as clingy. I also just thought it would be funny to answer that way *shrug* ^_^

Well, it's not that much of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. When I say clinginess, I'm thinking of something that's pretty pathological. For example, I almost became invoved with an ENFJ a few years back. He was very sweet and very interesting, and now he's mellowed out a lot, but he pretty much showered me with compliments before getting to know me well enough to know that I'm not the compliment-adoring type. It felt fake. And he'd try to touch me all the time. That's the "clingy vein" through which I am running. What a bad metaphor.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, it's not that much of a "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situation. When I say clinginess, I'm thinking of something that's pretty pathological. For example, I almost became invoved with an ENFJ a few years back. He was very sweet and very interesting, and now he's mellowed out a lot, but he pretty much showered me with compliments before getting to know me well enough to know that I'm not the compliment-adoring type. It felt fake. And he'd try to touch me all the time. That's the "clingy vein" through which I am running. What a bad metaphor.

I'm more physical, but it takes time for me to warm up enough that it happens even though inside I'd want it... I just hate things getting weird.

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
I'm more physical, but it takes time for me to warm up enough that it happens even though inside I'd want it... I just hate things getting weird.

Yeah, well there's nothing inherently wrong with being more physical, it's just being more physical when you barely know someone and aren't even sure if their feelings are mutual. Cos that's what happened to me. :D

But barring that sort of behavior which inevitably makes things wierd, NFs is my favorites.

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yeah, well there's nothing inherently wrong with being more physical, it's just being more physical when you barely know someone and aren't even sure if their feelings are mutual. Cos that's what happened to me. :D

But barring that sort of behavior which inevitably makes things wierd, NFs is my favorites.

Uh, yeah, I typically avoid physical contact unless I know the girl likes me first, AND seems to be comfortable with the close contact.

DCobsessedINFP

MBTI Type
INfP
You know that's interesting because I know at least 2 INFP females IRL.

The first word that comes to mind is 'quirky'. Very quirky. And even a bit awkward.

But that's why I like them! :yes: It's all part of their charm!

I can also see sexy, but it's you know, an awkward, quirky sexy.

Just from personal observation. I think one of the INFPs may actually be INTP though or just not have well developed whatever it is that helps you express your emotions.

Oh yeah! thats how i discibe myself, very quirky and akward! yay

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
No they are not. They are more like buddies :)

swordpath

MBTI Type
ISTx
Enneagram
5w6
Female INFPs, totally. They often have this "innocent-yet-beautiful" appearance about them, at least the few I've known.

Agree with this. The "innocent yet beautiful" look is sexy and it does seem to follow a lot of the INFPs.

DCobsessedINFP

MBTI Type
INfP
i dont think i look innocent, yet beautiful. I think i look mean haha, but who knows

Kayin

MBTI Type
IXTX
Please are you kidding me its all about the ISTPs :p

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Agree with this. The "innocent yet beautiful" look is sexy and it does seem to follow a lot of the INFPs.

disregard disregard
she's just pure evil, and that doesn't count

Tropics

MBTI Type
INFP

Men constantly tell me this that I look "innocent and beautiful". I have NO IDEA what they are talking about :huh:. It's flattering but I don't really dwell on it. I don't really like all the attention which they find equally puzzling.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Men constantly tell me this that I look "innocent and beautiful". I have NO IDEA what they are talking about :huh:

thats because they use words like toliet paper,
and what you hear is shitty

what they mean is that your appeal is a softer connotation of what one would call " fine or exotic "

its like cute, but a bit higher in allure.

look in the mirror, then allude to Jennifer Love Hewitt, Audrey Hepburn, Joanna Newsome, and other INFP's

its like a girl next door thing with you gals
whereas ISFPs have more of a raw beauty

runvardh

にゃん
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFPs are in this world, INFPs are off in another and this difference can really show.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
ISFPs are in this world, INFPs are off in another and this difference can really show.

Haha, it's true. We seem stupid to some S's for that xD....It must be an N thing to constantly get the rolling eyes or sight: where are your car keys? You plan a trip and forget where you put your keys five minutes before you have to get in the car o.o...just a typical "n" day.:D

nolla

Senor Membrane
MBTI Type
INFP
Men constantly tell me this that I look "innocent and beautiful". I have NO IDEA what they are talking about :huh:. It's flattering but I don't really dwell on it. I don't really like all the attention which they find equally puzzling.

Why it is said "innocent yet beautiful"? Why not "innocent and beautiful"? The "yet" seems to me like the innocent are usually not able to look beautiful. Or, maybe my intuition on English aint that good...?

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
Why it is said "innocent yet beautiful"? Why not "innocent and beautiful"? The "yet" seems to me like the innocent are usually not able to look beautiful. Or, maybe my intuition on English aint that good...?

Maybe we should blame the ESFPs. :rolleyes:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
INFP females are definitely sexy, generally speaking :) At least the few I have known. Including my girlfriend, she's the best :)