User Tag List

First 19272829303139 Last

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by spirilis View Post
    Female INFPs, totally. They often have this "innocent-yet-beautiful" appearance about them, at least the few I've known.
    Innocent yet beautiful - and also, tough. Hard as nails, yet this doesn't take away from that gentleness. Awesome - whatever the gender.
    Ils se d�merdent, les mecs: trop bon, trop con..................................MY BLOG!

"When it all comes down to dust
    I will kill you if I must
    I will help you if I can" - Leonard Cohen

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

INFPs are intense individuals, you either like or find the intensity attractive, or you don't. A lot of people simply can't handle the intensity and choose not to.

INFPs are so coy

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by luminous beam View Post
    INFPs are intense individuals, you either like or find the intensity attractive, or you don't. A lot of people simply can't handle the intensity and choose not to.
    I agree. I'm a INFP, and I can be intense from time to time. Unfortunately, not many people can handle it. As for sexiness, I don't think I'm sexy per the traditional sense of "macho" sexy. However, I have been called "adorable" or "cute" from time to time, and girls sometimes pet me! I don't think I'm effeminate or whimpy at all because I always stand up in tough situations whereas the so called "macho" guys would back off.

I personally prefer Extroverted and Thinking girl because she compliments what I lack. Extroverted girls are sexy to me because they are always excited and energized. Moreover,I prefer a more "macho" girl than a "girly girly" girl. I don't think I can take a INFP girl simply because they are too "soft" and "fragile". It's also bad for two INFPs to be sticking together because they will be self-absorbed and lost the sense of reality.

From my experience, a more "macho" girl is more likely to make the first move or send out strong signals. This is really good because INFPs are terribly shy and unsure whether they will be accepted or not.

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by nickia View Post
    I agree. I'm a INFP, and I can be intense from time to time. Unfortunately, not many people can handle it. As for sexiness, I don't think I'm sexy per the traditional sense of "macho" sexy. However, I have been called "adorable" or "cute" from time to time, and girls sometimes pet me! I don't think I'm effeminate or whimpy at all because I always stand up in tough situations whereas the so called "macho" guys would back off.
    INFP boys are totally pet-able
    I personally prefer Extroverted and Thinking girl because she compliments what I lack. Extroverted girls are sexy to me because they are always excited and energized. Moreover,I prefer a more "macho" girl than a "girly girly" girl. I don't think I can take a INFP girl simply because they are too "soft" and "fragile". It's also bad for two INFPs to be sticking together because they will be self-absorbed and lost the sense of reality.

From my experience, a more "macho" girl is more likely to make the first move or send out strong signals. This is really good because INFPs are terribly shy and unsure whether they will be accepted or not.
    Ooh you sound like a prime candidate for the highly thought of INFP male ENTJ female pairing

EDIT: Oh, but to answer the OP...INFPs can be pretty sexy, in sort of a moody artist kind of way.
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    INFP boys are totally pet-able
    =^.^=

damn it, this isn't helping

EDIT: Oh, but to answer the OP...INFPs can be pretty sexy, in sort of a moody artist kind of way.
    There we go, not sure the moody artist really gets a lot of the right kind of girls, though...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    intj
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by runvardh View Post
    There we go, not sure the moody artist really gets a lot of the right kind of girls, though...
    Aw, well...when I'm old I'll adopt lots of cats young INFP men and make sure they get good homes
    "There's no need to be embarrassed about it, Mr. Spock. It happens to the birds and the bees!"

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by poppy View Post
    Aw, well...when I'm old I'll adopt lots of cats young INFP men and make sure they get good homes
    Hennamusume...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    infp

I'm too sexy for my love too sexy for my love
    Love's going to leave me

I'm too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
    So sexy it hurts
    And I'm too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
    New York and Japan