User Tag List

First 17252627282937 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

Quote Originally Posted by GirlFromMars View Post
    LOL.

Funny, but not going to cut it. I need romance, babeh.
    kthxbaibaiwbbqsauce
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by FC3S View Post
    kthxbaibaiwbbqsauce
    You remind me of an ex...

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    Socionics

You remind me of an ex...
    I feel sorry for him.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Really?

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

Are we spamming?
    No, we are offering humorous commentary and illustrating one of our many sexy attr.... okay okay we probably are.

To make up for it, even though I don't seem to be inherently attracted to INFP women in that way, they often have a very sexy almost feline quality to them. It's something about the way they move, and the way they are aloof, yet once they warm up can be very affectionate and playful.

INFP-INFP has always been like two magnets for me - we pull each closer until we get too close, then we repel.

Really?
    His post could be taken several ways. When faced with such ambiguity, don't automatically assume it's the one that can be hurtful.

MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    I don't seem to be inherently attracted to INFP women in that way,
    :o

they often have a very sexy almost feline quality to them. It's something about the way they move, and the way they are aloof, yet once they warm up can be very affectionate and playful.

INFP-INFP has always been like two magnets for me - we pull each closer until we get too close, then we repel.
    I think aloofness is meant to be attractive in general. Like "not giving too much away" ? Is that what you mean by aloof?

Which do you think INFP's best suit? I think you're probably right about two Fi's.

His post could be taken several ways. When faced with such ambiguity, don't automatically assume it's the one that can be hurtful
    lol, sorry.

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

I find the warmth and thoughtfulness of INFPs sexy, personally. Their attempts at understanding people is admirable, and I find myself readily becoming friends with them, which is a step towards attraction.

MBTI
    ENTJ

op
    no
    This world is mine - in time.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

:o

I think aloofness is meant to be attractive in general. Like "not giving too much away" ? Is that what you mean by aloof?
    Aloof from being in their own thoughts, and "floaty". In this case, I assure you I mean that in the nicest way possible. We are strange creatures though, and some people like that and others don't.

Which do you think INFP's best suit? I think you're probably right about two Fi's.
    INFP women not only appreciated but thrived off of the corny little stuff I enjoyed so much. While I was in college, I could call my friend up at 3:00AM, ask her if she wanted to walk the campus and climb the various architecture, and she'd be game. We could talk about the stars, our significance on this little world, and how sad it is that people focus so intently on the shallow pleasures of love they miss the point... and then turn right around and act like idiots in the next breath.

Also, when an INFP woman had directed her attention to me, it was intense. When that aloof cat is in the mood to be lovable and starts purring, you know it.

But yeah, when you have two people that need to be true and express themselves above all else, it can cause a clash. My desire to avoid that is likely what keeps me from crossing the relationship line with another INFP.

MBTI
    INfp
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    INFp None

GirlFromMars, I just realized I totally didn't answer your question, revealing a bit of myself for no good reason. x 100.

Take this all with a grain of salt.

Type wise, it's very much what you want and are attracted to. Statistically, NF-NF pairings tend to have a very high chance at success and happiness, however I've noticed that female INFPs tend to be more attracted to "T"s than their male counterparts. According to the various theories, the best matches are ENFJ, ESFJ, ENTJ, INTJ, ESTJ (for women searching for men).

Honestly, go with what you like. There are very few types I think are inherently trouble for an INFP.