User Tag List

First 15232425262735 Last

Results 241 to 250 of 481

  1. #241
    Senior Member NewEra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    MBTI
    I
    Posts
    3,104

    Default

    INFP females? Yes, definitely.

  2. #242
    Senior Member GirlFromMars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Udog View Post
    Indeed. If he we didn't have so many utterly amazing attributes, it would be our best one!
    Haha. Do you have trouble getting through doors too?


    Seriously though - Can we really define people by their types that much, to say we wouldn't "bang them" and they're only "friend material" Surely there would be bangable and non-bangable in each type...?

  3. #243
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Costrin's unashamedly biased opinion: yes.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  4. #244
    Senior Member FC3S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    666
    Socionics
    777
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlFromMars View Post
    Haha. Do you have trouble getting through doors too?


    Seriously though - Can we really define people by their types that much, to say we wouldn't "bang them" and they're only "friend material" Surely there would be bangable and non-bangable in each type...?
    "You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't, so if you're going to be damned, be damned for what you believe in god dammit."

    [Edit] Quite frankly I don't give a damn.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #245
    Senior Member GirlFromMars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Costrin View Post
    Costrin's unashamedly biased opinion: yes.
    Is this in reply to the original post?


    Quote Originally Posted by FC3S
    "You're damned if you do, and you're damned if you don't, so if you're going to be damned, be damned for what you believe in god dammit."

    [Edit] Quite frankly I don't give a damn.



    This must be an ESTP thing.

  6. #246
    Senior Member FC3S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    666
    Socionics
    777
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlFromMars View Post
    Is this in reply to the original post?







    This must be an ESTP thing.
    Come within' arm reach, I'll show my friendly affection by giving you a noogie.

    Will you take it as being friendly? Will it be taken as sexual? Maybe it will scare you and leave you with mixed reactions.

    Bwahahaha.
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #247
    rawr Costrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    LII
    Posts
    2,320

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlFromMars View Post
    Is this in reply to the original post?
    It applies to both the OP and your post.
    "All humour has a foundation of truth."
    - Costrin

  8. #248
    Senior Member GirlFromMars's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Posts
    329

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FC3S View Post
    Come within' arm reach, I'll show my friendly affection by giving you a noogie.

    Will you take it as being friendly? Will it be taken as sexual? Maybe it will scare you and leave you with mixed reactions.

    Bwahahaha.
    LOL....

    What will you do if I cry?

  9. #249
    Senior Member FC3S's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    666
    Socionics
    777
    Posts
    371

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GirlFromMars View Post
    LOL....

    What will you do if I cry?
    Keyword:If

    You:Lose
    ESTP - Definition: "Love" is making a shot to the knees of a target a 120 km away, with an aratech sniper rifle and tri-light scope.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  10. #250
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    I love every INFP in the world

Similar Threads

  1. [INFP] INFP Quotes/Proverbs
    By Rebe in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 12-23-2014, 08:43 PM
  2. [INFP] Are INFP's boring???
    By Scott N Denver in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 71
    Last Post: 06-14-2012, 10:22 AM
  3. [INFP] INFP Quotes?
    By liYA in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 12:34 PM
  4. [INFP] Are INFPs Easy to Pick on?
    By Ginkgo in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 86
    Last Post: 10-27-2009, 03:11 AM
  5. [INFP] Are INFPs Non-Religious?
    By TopherRed in forum The NF Idyllic (ENFP, INFP, ENFJ, INFJ)
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 10-11-2009, 01:57 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO