MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by greed View Post

They seem awkward. A sexy awkward.
    Maybe it's your approach?

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by frenchkiss View Post
    I know one guy irl who I think is INFP and I wouldn't describe him as effeminate at all. He has sort of a gentle demeanor and he's very polite and quiet, but effeminate would be way too strong of a word.
    couldn't agree more! my friend doug is an infp, and i would never describe him as effeminate!

He sort of de facto lives in my appartment, but he really pulls his weight, I don't think any of us would rather he live at his own place. With people he's warmed up to, his I can turn into crazy E, which is fun because (since I've never met another ENFP) he'll not only come up with random crazy adventures, but he'll actually go on mine, too!
    His I still kinda uneases me--it's like I AM enjoying the silence, but I feel like I need to (and actually do) say, "hey, i'd talk or something, but i'm enjoying just sitting here"

Power to you, INFPs!
    What's up universe?

MBTI
    isfp
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by spacecadette View Post
    I know I'm asking people to grossly over-generalize but I was reading up on the ISTP type, who are supposed to be generally very earthy and sensual.

Does the INFP of whatever gender you tend to be more sexually attracted to--as a type, not so much on an individual basis--sexually appeal to you?

And please say what gender of INFP you're thinking of too.
    Do you mean ISFP? That type is closer to having the "earthy and sensual" quality of the ISTP. INFPs might be uber-sexy, but I don't understand the relationship to to the ISTP for comparison. It would make sense referring to a closer type such as the ISFP. The SFP's as a type description would be especially adept at Sensory and Feeling experience, and spontaneity, all potentially appealing sensually.

INFPs would be very much the dreamer, so whatever appeal that would have sensually is their domain. I don't think that type is particularly earthy though, but *really* idealistic and imaginative. Based on type descriptions I would say the INFP sensuality could be interwoven with their imaginative idealism, whereas the ISFP would be more present in the sensation of the moment, but both might possess a certain openness and willingness.
    Step into my metaphysical room of mirrors.
    Fear of reality creates myopic morality
    So I guess it means there is trouble until the robins come
    (from Blue Velvet)

I want to be just like my mother, even if she is bat-shit crazy.

MBTI
    INFP

(I found this on another site asking if female INFP are hot and I liked the response and think it belongs in this thread...written by the user mikkle.. I think?)

Ok, I'm gonna go out on a limb and say what I think the INFP look is and why I think its hot.

The look in the INFP's eyes is kind, curious, and very intelligent, with a hint of sadness, probably due to her sense of/concern about injustice in the world.

Seems like there is some kind of wisdom in the eyes as well......an "old soul", as they say.........

She has a slightly dark "aura" about her, is mysterious, seems like she's from another time in history, maybe the Renaissance or the Victorian era........

I guess the "faerie" thing would also apply.......she has delicate features and looks somewhat otherworldly........ethereal......like maybe an elf or a vampire.........

She's waifish, but not necessarily frail......like a ballerina or a dancer, I suppose.

Fashion wise, she is creative and eclectic, but not over the top.......can border on eccentric, but has elegant and sophisticated taste.

Looks like some kind of rich and artsy baroness...........

She's a natural beauty, and looks great with or without makeup.

It seems almost unnecessary to explain why all these qualities are hot---but I guess I shouldn't assume everyone feels the same way.....so....

It's hot for me because it reveals a kind heart, a deep soul, and a keen mind. It is visually appealing in an immediate sense, and it stimulates my imagination as well.....

That's the best way I can put it.

MBTI
    ENFP

And damn it that is a good way!!
    ... couldn't drag me away

Željko Ražnatovic: argus
    Željko Ražnatovic: do you want heir's?
    WildHorses: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    Željko Ražnatovic: to carry your genealogical code??

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    2w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    INFj None

<-----um, hello?!...

MBTI
    INFJ

I am torn between two women right now. One of them is an INFP.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

To answer your overall question: YES. We're drop dead gorgeous, and everyone wants a little bit of us. In public, I find myself being followed by hordes and hordes of possessed girls..like the ones in the Axe commercials, following me. Hey, I'm kind of a big deal..don't act like you're not impressed.
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Post 204 - wow, ok?

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    Post 204 - wow, ok?

Hey, I know exactly what he/she is saying..!
    Is it that by its indefiniteness it shadows forth the heartless voids and immensities of the universe, and thus stabs us from behind with the thought of annihilation, when beholding the white depths of the milky way?