User Tag List

First 5131415161725 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by digesthisickness View Post
    huh. bluewing, i don't know exactly how right you are, but as i read that, one person kept coming to mind: casey anthony.
    I know this is off topic and maybe a little wierd, but isn't Casey Anthony smoking hot?

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Angry Ayrab View Post
    I know this is off topic and maybe a little wierd, but isn't Casey Anthony smoking hot?
    She's a 3 at best.

MBTI
    infp

This conversation now embodies everything that is wrong with MBTI. You're all taking it too far. Way too far. This is like something I'd expect in a conversation between Bill O'Reaily, Ann Coulter, and Sean Hannity, in that it's a bunch of bullshit, no one knows what they are talking about, and they are all too arrogant to admit it! The more I read MBTI and the discussions that come from it the more and more I see how invalid it is, and how little it really applies to how people behave and their personalities, unless used in the most general sense possible.

There are no types, there are only people. Thats the only MBTI knowledge you need, and it is the only MBTI that is absolutely true.

MBTI
    INFP

I think that we are sexy, but the martyrdom helps win anyone over.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

INFP's are sexy?
    Oh yea!

In all seriousness, some are attractive and some aren't.
    But I guess the deep Fi can be alluring to many.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    ESTJ

Quote Originally Posted by GZA View Post
    This conversation now embodies everything that is wrong with MBTI. You're all taking it too far. Way too far. This is like something I'd expect in a conversation between Bill O'Reaily, Ann Coulter, and Sean Hannity, in that it's a bunch of bullshit, no one knows what they are talking about, and they are all too arrogant to admit it! The more I read MBTI and the discussions that come from it the more and more I see how invalid it is, and how little it really applies to how people behave and their personalities, unless used in the most general sense possible.

There are no types, there are only people. Thats the only MBTI knowledge you need, and it is the only MBTI that is absolutely true.
    You can't blame people for wanting to understand themselves and others. It may be taken too far at times but it is only like that because there are 4.5 (?) billion people and only 16 MBTI types.

MBTI
    INxP

I find that quality of cute quirkyness to be extremely attractive in the few INFPs that I have met, and love getting to know them. That being said, they can be very hard to approach because it's hard to tell how they're going to feel about something at any given time. Again I only know a couple of them, and not for very long thusfar. In particular one woman I know, who is not extremely attractive in terms of physical appearance, still has an intense "sexiness" about her that's hard to place.

For myself, as far as I can tell I'm split between feeling and thinking, and I'm really not sure which side is more prominent. I certainly carry a lot of the "romantic being" and love of cuddly huggy stuffs, not to mention intense feelings, but I'm also a highly analytical and logical thinker. I almost waver between them depending on the situation and what type of reaction is needed....

MBTI
    ENFP

INFP's are cute and quircky and have that aura about them (well the ones I know), its a glow of innocence usually. That can be very attractive, but I am pretty sure that alot of them are batshit insane (j/k).

Sniffles

Are INFPs sexy? No, not really in my opinion. I think I've found at most two INFPs ladies to be pretty sexy - so lucky them. I'll concede that INFP women can be cute on various levels, but not particularly sexy.

Now ENFP chicks are another story.

MBTI
    INFP

I don't generally think INFPs are sexy, not personally... I can see how they can be though to others. I mean, I am an INFP, but I'm just not really attracted to a type that is too much like me.