• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[INFP] ESTJ's are the toughest for me to deal with

taylord

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm an INFP so we are polar opposites. The thing that kills me about them is that they are so unforgiving. You disagree once and they don't let up at all long after the argument is over. It's a little ridiculous. Anyone else feel like this?

boomslang

friendly and accessible
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
If you're Socionics IEI, then yeah, that would make perfect sense. They're your conflictor.

pmj85

Interesting, Mr INFP. You also use Si and Te, so an ESTJ should be relatively easy to get along with.

Si is a tough cookie to crack for myself personally. Ni and Si are quite literally opposite ends of the spectrum; my mum is an ISFJ, and by god do we butt heads from time to time! That being said, I tend to get on with Si types (all types!) well. Si can most certainly be trying, though - and my Ni can be equally trying for Si!

Recognise your differences, bridge those gaps.

Pionart

MBTI Type
NiFe
I think this problem with ESTJs is to do with ESTJs, not the relative relationship between OP and ESTJs.