• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] Fi versus Fe

skylights

i love
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Two sides of the same coin.

What about them?

1AuroraAngel1

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Extraverted Feeling (Fe) reaches out to attach and interact with other living things. It is about validating and valuing others, encouraging, coaching, educating and motivating. It is protecting, helping, and caretaking. The Extraverted Feeling mind organizes action consistent with values, beliefs, spiritual foundations, and sense of humanity - how people (and other living things) ought to be treated. Extraverted Feeling promotes collaboration, a shared sense of community, and harmony in interpersonal relationships.

Introverted Feeling (Fi) is being aware of and cherishing one’s own mental framework of values, beliefs and sense of self. It is being open to emotions and inner sensations. It is also being sensitive to others in an empathetic way. It is knowing what is right and wrong according to one’s personal moral and spiritual compass. It is being authentic. As a gatekeeper of the mind; it admits what is consistent with one’s value and belief framework and rejects what is repulsive or draining. Introverted Feeling seeks harmony with others and harmony within.

oneandonly

MBTI Type
INFJ
I love people that lead with their feelings. INFP.. ENFJ.. I really admire that quality.. less fear and questioning.. less analyzing.. I cannot help that part of me. I realized that just now.

I'm such a wanna be ENFJ.. or just wanna be E4

huayra207

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sx
One simple difference I've noticed between the two is the source of confirmation.
Fi - am I following what my personal values?
Fe - am I following (insert external party here) and/or their values?