User Tag List

First 56789 Last

ah lucky.

I just want this to stop. It's like a physical pain when I am waiting on communications!

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by findthejake View Post
    ah lucky.

I just want this to stop. It's like a physical pain when I am waiting on communications!
    hahaha

yeah man. i am going thru that with two girls right now. if i can't wait, i go text the other one to keep sane, then it doubles sometimes, sometimes it hits the same time. i have no idea of this timing thing. LOL! sometimes i talk to an ex to keep me sane... but now i am thinking... something else.. crap i dun wanna jinx myself...

for reals though, i can't think of any other way to deal with it other than dispersing the attention amongst different girls

or going drinking/clubbing, etc...

but yeah, supposedly its all about having the upper hand. i seriously hate that shiet. i don't get why the world has to be that way. i mean fkk... haha oh wells.

yeah i was texting an ex yesterday just cause i knew she'd answer right away.

MBTI
    enfp

^ LOLZZZZZZ

yeah man. this is all their fault (the girl who didn't respond back)

if they were more on point, they wouldn't make me (us) do this!

exactly! stupid girls....

MBTI
    enfp

^ the weirdest part is that right when i got pissed off and told myself to stop talkin to them and started focusing on the next girl... thats when they called or texted.

when they did that, i was like "wtf is this? i don't get it" . only later did i realize that they were doing their own shyer girl version of saying "lets get it started again"

and now its all starting all over again. dood. its frickin weird. but thats how i got with a majority of my ex's, right when i said fkk it, thats when it happened...

if i were to do it all over again, i would have taken out her best female friend both of them for dinner or something.

i think there's a good chance a disillusioned with guys friend of hers is making her think negative things. i would have taken out her close friends, bought them dinner, won them over with the charm, and told her friend ill try to introduce her to some guy.

then the incessant "sex in the city" how to be single and alone as an old woman advice would stop going into her ear.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

ah lucky.

I know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

exactly! stupid girls....
    Well, okay, guys - allow me to demonstrate the catch 22 situation here.

If a girl responds immediately, guys think she is "easy" and get tired of her easily or use the crap out of her.

If a girl does not respond immediately, guys get bored and go looking elsewhere.

So DAMN!!!!! It is you GUYS who are a pain in the ass.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    enfp

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    Well, okay, guys - allow me to demonstrate the catch 22 situation here.

If a girl responds immediately, guys think she is "easy" and get tired of her easily or use the crap out of her.

If a girl does not respond immediately, guys get bored and go looking elsewhere.

So DAMN!!!!! It is you GUYS who are a pain in the ass.
    LOL

yeah, i guess ur right. >.<

but i think some girls just do it to get the upper hand, and then just laugh at u cus u they got it. -_-

dood, i need to stop drunk posting. LOL

yeah. meanie head girls!