• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFtensity - Wooosh!

Leysing

MBTI Type
FiSi
This thread has caused me to really appreciate my introversion... :ninja: :D

Last edited:

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Speaking of NFtensity -

Last night, my ENFP sister got sandwiched between me and one of our INFJ male friends. He'd made mention that one of the guys who used to play for our local hockey team years ago was coming back, and this guy has a reputation for being unpleasant and emotionally cattywampus.

Jaye says, "I wonder why he's coming back?"

Me and the INFJ simultaneously:

Me: Because apparently we don't have enough drug-snorting mean phobics...
INFJ: Because apparently we don't have enough surly drunks...

Jaye burst out laughing, remarked how book-ended we were being. We even used the same dry withering tone. She said he and I were like being bounced between the Night at the Roxbury guys, only NFJs and dealing out lacerating comments. LOL

We can't. HELP IT.

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
Haaaaa! Funny! I love the snark. I would sooooo enjoy the endless banter. Clap, clap!

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Speaking of NFtensity -

Last night, my ENFP sister got sandwiched between me and one of our INFJ male friends. He'd made mention that one of the guys who used to play for our local hockey team years ago was coming back, and this guy has a reputation for being unpleasant and emotionally cattywampus.

Jaye says, "I wonder why he's coming back?"

Me and the INFJ simultaneously:

Me: Because apparently we don't have enough drug-snorting mean phobics...
INFJ: Because apparently we don't have enough surly drunks...

Jaye burst out laughing, remarked how book-ended we were being. We even used the same dry withering tone. She said he and I were like being bounced between the Night at the Roxbury guys, only NFJs and dealing out lacerating comments. LOL

We can't. HELP IT.

Pink, you are precious!!!!!! You guys all remind me how great we NFs are...if only I knew more in real life...But I live in Germany in Westphalia - the Kingdom of NTs and SJs. :devil: I should move to the Palatinate (Pfalz) - I think there were more of us there somehow!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haaaaa! Funny! I love the snark. I would sooooo enjoy the endless banter. Clap, clap!

haha! Fortunately for us, my sister delusionally believes that me and INFJ Friend are funny. ;)

We get around each other and start grumbling under our breaths and making snarky comments, and both my sister and his wife (another xNFP) just think it's hilarious. We don't even mean to be like that. haha! He's the only other INFJ I know who's as freakishly intense as I am, only slightly more contained due to stronger introversion. We're constantly having "mano y mano" moments, and we both have trouble not making glib comments about surly overpaid drunks. LOL Our J functions are offended!! :D

I like having my sis around because she really does make being a wild animal okay for me (I find myself embarrassing and untenable). She's so generally laid back and Fi-chill that my solar flares go unnoticed. They don't seem at all bothersome to her. Which is good for me! :D

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Pink, you are precious!!!!!! You guys all remind me how great we NFs are...if only I knew more in real life...But I live in Germany in Westphalia - the Kingdom of NTs and SJs. :devil: I should move to the Palatinate (Pfalz) - I think there were more of us there somehow!

hahaha! Germany: The Land of Black Forests, Beer, and Little Linguist Who is In An NF Minority!

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Where are you ENFJs?! I would like to meet some. thanks.

I have no clue!! You've struck on a point of frustration for me. The only other IRL ENFJ I know is my friend Taco. He's insane. Apparently, I'm almost as insane, but my female nature ramps it down a bit?? lol Greeeeeat! We're all insane! A dubious distinction at best...

Not too long ago, I had posted a conversation the two of us had one night as a perfect example of what ENFJs sound like when they're talking. I read it and realized that we're all slightly nutty and irascible. hahaha! No no, it's all Taco. Not me. Not me at all. Not even a little bit!! *twitch* *pushes Taco into a black hole*

I wouldn't even begin to know where ENFJs can be found. Me and Taco are kinda solitary. :(

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ - ENFJ shout fest

ENFJ - ENFJ conversation (male to female)

*phone rings*

ENFJ-f: Hello?

ENFJ-m: Hey!

ENFJ-f: Oh geez. Taco. What are you doing?

ENFJ-m: Nothin'! Just driving through the middle of nowhere!

ENFJ-f: Why?

ENFJ-m: Because I live in Mad Maxville, New Mexico!

ENFJ-f: Yes, but where are you?

ENFJ-m: Between two little map dot towns. And I'm running out of gas!

ENFJ-f: Taco! You fool!

ENFJ-m: (sarcastically laughing) Hey, baby, I do this for kicks! What else ya gonna do out here?!

ENFJ-f: Why didn't you gas up before you left?

ENFJ-m: I was at an oil well for a week and a half! [high dramatic] The world does not exist!

ENFJ-f: [exasperated] Why are you calling me then? I'm by the Atlantic Ocean, remember!?

ENFJ-m: [more sarcasm] Because you're the closest human being!

ENFJ-f: Call the highway patrol!

ENFJ-m: Nah, man! I've got 10 miles to the next city! (laughing wildly) And I have 8 miles worth of gasoline left! I'm living on the edge!

ENFJ-f: What are you going to do?

ENFJ-m: Pray! ahahahaha!!

ENFJ-f: Get up some speed, dude. You'll need the velocity.

ENFJ-m: A 2 mile walk is do-able!.... Kinda.... (more laughing) My truck weighs like, 11 million pounds. I'll coast no more than 300 ft. Trust me.

ENFJ-m: 300 feet? You've done this before?

ENFJ-m: Twice! (bursts out with more raucous laughter)

ENFJ-f: Do you have a flashlight?

ENFJ-m: Heh heh, NO! I have a lighter though. I could set something on fire.

ENFJ-f: A long dark walk down a lonely deserted New Mexican highway!?

ENFJ-m: [more heavy sarcasm] C'mon! That's awesome! AHAHAH, my gas gauge is beeping at me! I'm gonna die! Do you see what happens to me when I'm shut up for a week with nothing but Robotech and Bruce Campbell DVDs?! I'm hysterical!

ENFJ-f: Taco. Hang up. Call 911.

ENFJ-m: Why!?

ENFJ-f: Because you're going to be eaten by coyotes.

*gas gauge beeping angrily*

ENFJ-m: I'm panicking now!... Oh thank GOD... a gas station... [with renewed bravado] What do you think? I can drive five more miles!! I can pass this station!

ENFJ-f: Would you shut up, you turkey!

ENFJ-m: [facetiously] Oh all right! I'll stop. But just because you said so! I was living too much on the edge for you! Salvation! -- thanks to Uncle Willis' Country Store or whatever the hell it is!

[goes into station, comes back out]

ENFJ-m: Hey! They're giving away obnoxiously huge free dill pickles with gas up! Awesome! The dude looked kinda offended when I was like "no, no, pickle for me, thanks!"....

ENFJ-f: Why do you sound so deflated?

ENFJ-m: Because I'm going to live tonight! I'm kinda disappointed...

ENFJ-f: I'm hanging up now.

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
hahahaha. That's awesome.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
hahahaha. That's awesome.

He's for sale. :D All interested parties please apply with his INFP wife as I'm sure she'd like to get him out of her hair.

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP

Haaahahaha. I love this. That's what I say too! "Ok, I'm leaving now."

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
It's stories like this that make my life worth living. I have never been that guy, but I've been the one sitting next to him screaming "THIS IS AWESOME!"

LOL!! He would love you then. Taco's always looking for partners in crime. And his favorite abused tagline : THIS IS AWESOME! (deployed facetiously at any given moment .... example: [He's fallen down a hole] Awesome!!.... example: [He's won a million dollars] Awesome!!)

He is, quite literally, the most insane person I know. When I look at him, I can see my own behaviors. It's really wild to be face to face with someone who's churning things over and out the same way you do. If I think he's insane, then I must be reflective of that myself, so I try to be aware of my moods and actions. Me and Taco are a lot to take sometimes, and we both know it.

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haaahahaha. I love this. That's what I say too! "Ok, I'm leaving now."

You sound like my sister. hahahaha! She does the same thing. I think that may be where I picked it up.

Priam

MBTI Type
INTP
LOL!! He would love you then. Taco's always looking for partners in crime. And his favorite abused tagline : THIS IS AWESOME! (deployed facetiously at any given moment .... example: [He's fallen down a hole] Awesome!!.... example: [He's won a million dollars] Awesome!!)

He is, quite literally, the most insane person I know. When I look at him, I can see my own behaviors. It's really wild to be face to face with someone who's churning things over and out the same way you do. If I think he's insane, then I must be reflective of that myself, so I try to be aware of my moods and actions. Me and Taco are a lot to take sometimes, and we both know it.

See I'm the one constantly throwing out crazy big ideas and then doing nothing about them.

"We should totally dress up all Victorian and promenade through the mall!"
"Fuck this flight! Let's just DRIVE to Maine!"
"It's 2AM. I'm bored. Let's all do shots and drive around town."

I need that person who then says "OMG TOTALLY! Let's go!" or I just end up sitting around the apartment in my boxers watching old episodes of Scrubs.

Little Linguist

Striving for balance
MBTI Type
xNFP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFJ - ENFJ conversation (male to female)

*phone rings*

ENFJ-f: Hello?

ENFJ-m: Hey!

ENFJ-f: Oh geez. Taco. What are you doing?

ENFJ-m: Nothin'! Just driving through the middle of nowhere!

ENFJ-f: Why?

ENFJ-m: Because I live in Mad Maxville, New Mexico!

ENFJ-f: Yes, but where are you?

ENFJ-m: Between two little map dot towns. And I'm running out of gas!

ENFJ-f: Taco! You fool!

ENFJ-m: (sarcastically laughing) Hey, baby, I do this for kicks! What else ya gonna do out here?!

ENFJ-f: Why didn't you gas up before you left?

ENFJ-m: I was at an oil well for a week and a half! [high dramatic] The world does not exist!

ENFJ-f: [exasperated] Why are you calling me then? I'm by the Atlantic Ocean, remember!?

ENFJ-m: [more sarcasm] Because you're the closest human being!

ENFJ-f: Call the highway patrol!

ENFJ-m: Nah, man! I've got 10 miles to the next city! (laughing wildly) And I have 8 miles worth of gasoline left! I'm living on the edge!

ENFJ-f: What are you going to do?

ENFJ-m: Pray! ahahahaha!!

ENFJ-f: Get up some speed, dude. You'll need the velocity.

ENFJ-m: A 2 mile walk is do-able!.... Kinda.... (more laughing) My truck weighs like, 11 million pounds. I'll coast no more than 300 ft. Trust me.

ENFJ-m: 300 feet? You've done this before?

ENFJ-m: Twice! (bursts out with more raucous laughter)

ENFJ-f: Do you have a flashlight?

ENFJ-m: Heh heh, NO! I have a lighter though. I could set something on fire.

ENFJ-f: A long dark walk down a lonely deserted New Mexican highway!?

ENFJ-m: [more heavy sarcasm] C'mon! That's awesome! AHAHAH, my gas gauge is beeping at me! I'm gonna die! Do you see what happens to me when I'm shut up for a week with nothing but Robotech and Bruce Campbell DVDs?! I'm hysterical!

ENFJ-f: Taco. Hang up. Call 911.

ENFJ-m: Why!?

ENFJ-f: Because you're going to be eaten by coyotes.

*gas gauge beeping angrily*

ENFJ-m: I'm panicking now!... Oh thank GOD... a gas station... [with renewed bravado] What do you think? I can drive five more miles!! I can pass this station!

ENFJ-f: Would you shut up, you turkey!

ENFJ-m: [facetiously] Oh all right! I'll stop. But just because you said so! I was living too much on the edge for you! Salvation! -- thanks to Uncle Willis' Country Store or whatever the hell it is!

[goes into station, comes back out]

ENFJ-m: Hey! They're giving away obnoxiously huge free dill pickles with gas up! Awesome! The dude looked kinda offended when I was like "no, no, pickle for me, thanks!"....

DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!! I need to meet some of these bizarre crazy people!!!! They sound like people I can relate to!!!!! :wubbie::hug:

sketcheasy

MBTI Type
ENFP
o.o

i talked to an enfj for the first time last night. she asked to marry me, which i think is insinuating she finds me interesting... i don't even know this chick and i was quite thrown back cause even i would refuse to use that joke. could be possible enfj's are crazier than enfp's are?

Domino

ENFJ In Chains
MBTI Type
eNFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ENFPs are more open to suggestion, but yes, way less crazy.