User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by Priam View Post
    Oh! the NFs. I love NFtensity. Everyone else plays the cat at the beginning when they like someone in any context; that strange "you can pet me for five minutes, but then pretend we don't know each other" dance. NFs? The adorable puppy (and I mean that with all due respect).

"OMG PET ME PET ME PET ME LET'S PLAY YOU WANNA PLAY? I LIKE PLAYING!"

It engages the insecure part of me that is never sure if people actually like me or are simply humoring me, leaving no question of being appreciated. I likes

Plus later on playing with the matches, as PP so aptly put it, is just so much fun. I like winding ENFs up and watching them go off. The best part is the look of outrage when they realize it was deliberate.
    OMGGGGGGGGG!!!! My husband does this ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!! And he gets such a kick out of the fact that I get all riled up. And then, he says, HEHEHEHE it's so easy!!!!!!!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Tricksy hobbitses!

Just last night, I was speaking to a friend about this guy she was seeing that I really didn't like, and my sister informed me that once again, I gotta learn to ramp down the ENFJ intensity. Being told that I'm "a lot to take" is very discouraging. I know it's the truth though, so I'm trying to implement changes that will be good for me.

Apparently, even when I'm saying something nice, I look intense. I didn't know that! I'm a perfectly nice person! Sis says that she and our other friends have a good laugh about how I look like a T-Rex baring it's teeth when I'm meaning to just smile and be friendly. ahahhaah, that's kinda.... well... sorry, everyone! I'll do better!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by Little Linguist View Post
    OMGGGGGGGGG!!!! My husband does this ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!!!! And he gets such a kick out of the fact that I get all riled up. And then, he says, HEHEHEHE it's so easy!!!!!!!!!!! Gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
    The best part is how well it works even when they know it's what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    Tricksy hobbitses.
    ... what has she gots in her pocketses? *leer*
    "The subject chooses to sit in shadow and search for wisdom by reflecting upon his trial. The problem is not that he is cold and wet, but that cold and wet seems problematic, so he embraces those hardships in order to best them."

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

The best part is how well it works even when they know it's what you're doing.
    hahaha, you're awful, dude! Especially for those of us with the J suffix nagging the right-wrong constantly. Gets me in trouble! Me and my temper!

... what has she gots in her pocketses? *leer*
    Hasn't gots no pocketses.

Which is a good thing.... as I would not be trusted with that dratted ring for a moment.
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    INTP

hahaha, you're awful, dude! Especially for those of us with the J suffix nagging the right-wrong constantly. Gets me in trouble! Me and my temper!
    I've suffered for my craft, but I count every bruise a mark of honor! No length is too far, no ass-kicking too severe, as long as in the end I've simultaneously offended someone's sense of right and wrong, and made them giggle about it.

Hasn't gots no pocketses.

Which is a good thing.... as I would not be trusted with that dratted ring for a moment.
    Well if she hasn't got no pocketses, where are people supposed to put their hands...

MWAH!
    "The subject chooses to sit in shadow and search for wisdom by reflecting upon his trial. The problem is not that he is cold and wet, but that cold and wet seems problematic, so he embraces those hardships in order to best them."

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

I've suffered for my craft, but I count every bruise a mark of honor! No length is too far, no ass-kicking too severe, as long as in the end I've simultaneously offended someone's sense of right and wrong, and made them giggle about it.
    You, sir, are a menace!

Well if she hasn't got no pocketses, where are people supposed to put their hands...

MWAH!
    Apparently, one theory is "down the back of her pants". Which was answered with another jab in the ribs. lol
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    INTP

You, sir, are a menace!

Apparently, one theory is "down the back of her pants". Which was answered with another jab in the ribs. lol
    Worth it!

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Worth it!
    hahahaha, so it would seem!
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

I gotta learn to ramp down the ENFJ intensity. Being told that I'm "a lot to take" is very discouraging. I know it's the truth though, so I'm trying to implement changes that will be good for me.
    Hmm, yes. Apparently, as do I. I was just rejected by an ESTJ due to my intensity. Couldn't handle it! Boo.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelinpa View Post
    Hmm, yes. Apparently, as do I. I was just rejected by an ESTJ due to my intensity. Couldn't handle it! Boo.
    Really? hahaha! My ENFP twin might have some pertinent comments to add here as well!
    Neutral Good
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code