User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by findthejake View Post
    I suck at beginnings. Like I know I am supposed to play coy and aloof and all that bullshit but I find my fingers typing texts or emails and hitting send before I even realize what I'm doing. Then I am always like "frick! I should explain that I'm crazy at the start... no i can't do that cause then I admit to being crazy and what if she doesn't like crazy? frick! frick! FRICK!"

or something very similar to that about 15 times a day.
    i feel you man... i feel you...

MBTI
    EXXP

I suck at beginnings. Like I know I am supposed to play coy and aloof and all that bullshit but I find my fingers typing texts or emails and hitting send before I even realize what I'm doing. Then I am always like "frick! I should explain that I'm crazy at the start... no i can't do that cause then I admit to being crazy and what if she doesn't like crazy? frick! frick! FRICK!"

or something very similar to that about 15 times a day.
    OMG, seriously, yes that is how I feel too. I just compensate quite a bit by taking their cues. But that worries me because what if they are just shy and waiting on me?
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

So this is how it's supposed to go? Usually I'm getting hauled to the concrete and embroiled in a kumite with an NTP.... what's with ME being intense?!
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    EXXP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    So this is how it's supposed to go? Usually I'm getting hauled to the concrete and embroiled in a kumite with an NTP.... what's with ME being intense?!
    Cause you're hawt and they don't know what to do but try to wrassle ya.
    "My mom told me there was a weirdo on every bus, but I never could find him." Emo Phillips

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by SillyGoose View Post
    Cause you're hawt and they don't know what to do but try to wrassle ya.
    haha! I'm having vivid flashbacks to being wrestled down in front of hydraulics lab, elbowing an ENTP in the ribs and his hand down the back of my pants.

That so wasn't on the syllabus.
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    EXXP

haha! I'm having vivid flashbacks to being wrestled down in front of hydraulics lab, elbowing an ENTP in the ribs and his hand down the back of my pants.

That so wasn't on the syllabus.
    See?

No one cares about the syllabus here

I love ENF girls.....

MBTI
    EXXP

I love ENF girls.....
    And we love the enf boys

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Personally, when I feel the NFtensity coming on, it's probably someone else's fault. Like an NTP. I take off my shoe and proceed to lay a mighty mighty dainty smackdown, which may or may not include windmilling action ala Pete Townshend. Then, when I'm done raining them with dainty painless blows, I verbally upbraid them for the villains they are whilst declaring their possessions for the Mighty Pink Commonwealth of Awesome. Then, we might make out.

Either or. Either or.
    Sounds like fun...If only I knew what that meant.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INTP

Oh! the NFs. I love NFtensity. Everyone else plays the cat at the beginning when they like someone in any context; that strange "you can pet me for five minutes, but then pretend we don't know each other" dance. NFs? The adorable puppy (and I mean that with all due respect).

"OMG PET ME PET ME PET ME LET'S PLAY YOU WANNA PLAY? I LIKE PLAYING!"

It engages the insecure part of me that is never sure if people actually like me or are simply humoring me, leaving no question of being appreciated. I likes

Plus later on playing with the matches, as PP so aptly put it, is just so much fun. I like winding ENFs up and watching them go off. The best part is the look of outrage when they realize it was deliberate.
    "The subject chooses to sit in shadow and search for wisdom by reflecting upon his trial. The problem is not that he is cold and wet, but that cold and wet seems problematic, so he embraces those hardships in order to best them."