• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] NFtensity - Wooosh!

CzeCze

RETIRED
MBTI Type
GONE
You know...other than the few :)whistle:) times I verbiage bombed folks -- I haven't been called 'intense'. Talking a lot isn't 'intense' -- it can be draining (in good and bad ways or neutral) but intense to me implies focus and and doing something with 'purpose' -- even if it's walking aimlessly in circles or digging a ditch of ambiguous dimension.

I think ENFP and other NFs can feel emotions and existence intensely. Or experience the drama of life in the mundane (for indeed, it's in the every day that drama unfolds!) but intense?

I dunno, I think people would be more likely to say that ENFP is 'super extroverted' or 'has a lot of energy' or even 'bouncing off the walls' but not intense.

Honestly, I think of TJ and/or I's in general as the 'intense' ones.

Rereading the OP, I think 'intensity' refers more to Ennegram relating types, specifically Sx or sexual type. The kind who, as Jennifer said once, can and wants to go deep, deep down the rabbit hole. Or to borrow another metaphor, this time from Annie Lennox, really just dive right into another person's ocean.*

That to me, is intensity.

ENFPs looooooove getting soaked.

*edit*
*Gawd, that was cheesy. I must be a closet INFP. :laugh:

Last edited:

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
Hmm... yeah, I don't think it's that I talk a lot (although, I do), but more the subject matter and how passionately I talk about it. People are always telling how "philosophical" I am, which is kind of annoying when I feel like I'm discussing normal topics that I do not really consider pertaining to the deeper issues of life...

Yes, I like to "dive in!" sort of with reckless abandonment... haha.

MacGuffin

Permabanned
MBTI Type
xkcd
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That show is pretty funny.

I haven't watched the season opener yet.