First 678910 Last

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post
    Marilyn Monroe is a classic example of pop culture overriding legitimate wit. Exceptional thinker.
    Stupidly valued for her bosoms.

Wanting to be someone else, is a waste of the person you are...

I think that when you are famous every weakness is exaggerated. (...) Goethe said, "Talent is developed in privacy," you know? And it's really true. (...) Creativity has got to start with humanity and when you're a human being, you feel, you suffer. You're gay, you're sick, you're nervous. You are a creative expression of your own humanity.

Intelligence is presently a term of obfuscation; IQ a form of insecurity - it's what many people speak to when they require recognition without achievement.

Status quorums designed to protect power - rarely to uplift legitimate talent.
    *marvels at Night*

Do you just wake up this profound or do you build up to it?? You freakin' used "obfuscation" correctly in a sentence! If you apply "eschew" or "grandiloquence", I'm building a shrine. lol
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

People have always assumed i'm dumb, not only because i'm nice and sweet, and will do anything for anyone who asks, but i have a large chest.

People usually correlate large breasts with stupidity. A lot of guys have been very surprised when they learn that i am actually far more intelligent than they are.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5/8
    Socionics
    ENTp None

Thank you, PP.

I'm not much to marvel at. You are very forgiving.

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    People usually correlate large breasts with stupidity. A lot of guys have been very surprised when they learn that i am actually far more intelligent than they are.
    Stupid people make stupid correlations.

Someone much more insightful than me once said, "Never met a wise man - if so, it's a woman."

More often than not, I think women tend to be infinitely wiser than most men - certainly in terms of withholding judgment on the basis of appearance.

Take heart, scantily. You are beyond most.

MBTI
    eNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    eNFJ Ni

A female friend of mine has a very large bustline, and she wears this shirt that says "My eyes are up HERE". lol
    eNFJ 4w3 sx/so 468 tritype
    Neutral Good
    EII-Fi subtype, Ethical/Empath, Delta/Beta
    RLUEI, Choleric/Melancholic
    Inquistive/Limbic
    AIS Holland code
    Researcher: VDI-P
    Dramatic>Sensitive>Serious

MBTI
    ESTJ

My point of view is often underestimated. I guess it doesn't help when I don't fight my views when they get looked over, at least thats what I used to do. There are just some people that are expected to be smart and I am not one of them. For instance I have an ISTP and ENFJ friend who I used to play games with a lot. The ENFJ was often giving his opinion about something and read the rules before games or at least he skimmed over them. He is really good with computers as well. There was a time when me and him were disputing over a rule and the ISTP automatically backed him up because it was just easy to assume he knew what he was talking about and I didn't. Funny thing was that it turned out I was right but the effort I had to put in to prove myself to these two was rediculous.

I guess what I'm saying is I don't think it is wholly dependant on temperament because it seems like ENFJs NTs and SJs, from my experience, seem to be deemed as "compotent" at least compared to me. I think what people don't get about me is I don't open my mouth or make a statement unless I am sure about something. It still sucks that I have to constantly prove myself compared to these people, I guess some things will never change though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dana View Post
    I've noticed that people will step on your toes with less hesitation, and sometimes relate to you with an unwelcome familiarity, probably due to the warm and accommodating nature that many NFs exude (which I've shed for the most part IRL). NF is not code for invade my space and talk down to me.
    -Totally- agree. I wonder why this is? I know I get treated differently from other people, of course when i confront people about it I never really get a good answer...and sometimes I just live with it but acting this way with me especially when I haven't known a person for an extended period of time is definitely the most annoying part of human interaction

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    A female friend of mine has a very large bustline, and she wears this shirt that says "My eyes are up HERE". lol
    HAHA! Great...I have never really had the guts to be so brazen.
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx

Quote Originally Posted by PinkPiranha View Post
    hehe my mommy bought me a shirt like that once.
    INFP 4w5
    facebook
    The pain won't let me get away.

Striving for balance Little Linguist's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP

Quote Originally Posted by scantilyclad View Post
    hehe my mommy bought me a shirt like that once.
    Your mom did? Schweeet!!!

I think my grandmother would have flipped out!!! (I was raised by my grandparents).
    If you are interested in language, words, linguistics, or foreign languages, check out my blog and read, post, and/or share.

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Night View Post

Intelligence is presently a term of obfuscation; IQ a form of insecurity - it's what stupid people speak to when they require recognition without achievement.
    Or it's what high EQ people speak to when they're trying to manipulate someone.

>.>

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ????

Quote Originally Posted by absoluteuncertainty View Post
    Or it's what high EQ people speak to when they're trying to manipulate someone.

>.>
    EQ is not about manipulation.