• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[ENFP] Going to try Halloween

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I got a mask and $100 in candy. I have to try this.

Evee

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're not supposed to buy candy. :doh:

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Pfft, don't listen to Evee. You can buy candy. If you don't want to go door to door with a bag, you can just hang at your house with the porch light on and greet Trick or Treaters and give them candy yourself.

Raffaella

bon vivant
What's your costume?

My friend's having a party around that time and she expects us to dress up. I heard she was going as Burton's catwoman so I'm going as Nolan's catwoman to annoy her.

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
FYI, most people don't want to give out candy to adults. You may get some shade if you go trick-or-treating. Adult halloween is more fun anyway, IMO- when you can buy your own candy, which it seems you can, it's a lot more entertaining to scare the kiddos when they come to your door. It's the only time it's socially acceptable to growl at children. But don't scare the really little ones. :)

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
What's your costume?

My friend's having a party around that time and she expects us to dress up. I heard she was going as Burton's catwoman so I'm going as Nolan's catwoman to annoy her.
A monkey in a bussiness suit.
A bussiness monkey.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
FYI, most people don't want to give out candy to adults. You may get some shade if you go trick-or-treating. Adult halloween is more fun anyway, IMO- when you can buy your own candy, which it seems you can, it's a lot more entertaining to scare the kiddos when they come to your door. It's the only time it's socially acceptable to growl at children. But don't scare the really little ones. :)
That is my plan! :)

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Pics of business monkey when the time comes! That is awesome. Way to go all in on your first halloween. :)

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Halloween is FUN! Enjoy man.

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
Oh man! Halloween is my favorite holiday of all time!! I'm so glad you've converted! :wubbie: :hug: :static:

Yeah!! You can do a lot of cool free decor for halloween if you want, but if you don't, you can always hang out with neighbors and sit in chairs and enjoy food and see all the cool costumes. Or watch scary movies at the house and have that going on in the background when people ring! or any number of things!

Make sure if you do it at your house you let people know you're available. A porch light turned on, some lights lit up in the yard, a sign pointing, something! People tend to skip dark houses because those are the grumpy terrible people that hate all the fun things.

indra

is
MBTI Type
jedi
Enneagram
Mongo like candy.

Where will you be camped out?

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I didn't think of that! I have some ideas involving construction paper...

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I've thought about buying a pumpkin and making a Jack-o-Lantern, though my mother would likely protest to the mess. I am pushing it doing what I am planning, as she HATES all holidays.

five sounds

MyPeeSmellsLikeCoffee247
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've thought about buying a pumpkin and making a Jack-o-Lantern, though my mother would likely protest to the mess. I am pushing it doing what I am planning, as she HATES all holidays.

You can do it over some news papers. Outside is even better. I love carving pumpkins. You can spray, season, and bake the seeds too :)

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
3w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
The fake razor blades and syringes they put in candy are really delicious.

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
You can do it over some news papers. Outside is even better. I love carving pumpkins. You can spray, season, and bake the seeds too :)

Nice! I'm just glad to do anything to make somebody smile. People scream at me so much, and it is nice to create harmony.