User Tag List

12 Last

MBTI
    INFJ

Default Ni Fi Si Ti... what would that look like??

I know, it is not a type. But hypothetically here, what would be the description of this person? Are they just extraordinarily introverted?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

egocentric, super-subjective and about 350% detached from reality. I'm not even sure that person would be physically able to communicate with the external world.

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by velveteen View Post
    egocentric, super-subjective and about 350% detached from reality. I'm not even sure that person would be physically able to communicate with the external world.
    Autism

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    Autism
    The one autistic person I know very well is Si-Ti heavy. Not much Fi or Ni. And good Fe, interestingly enough.
    Likes The Wailing Specter liked this post

MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by oneandonly View Post
    I know, it is not a type. But hypothetically here, what would be the description of this person? Are they just extraordinarily introverted?
    Someone whose introverted functions were all more developed than extraverted functions would probably be highly original, but delusional by extension.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

If you take a cognitive function test, you are likely to find that the development of your functions doesn't line up with what is expected for your type (mine is Ni - Fi - Ti - Te for example). Most people are not walking stereotypes of their types

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Kullervo View Post
    If you take a cognitive function test, you are likely to find that the development of your functions doesn't line up with what is expected for your type (mine is Ni - Fi - Ti - Te for example). Most people are not walking stereotypes of their types
    The test is crap. Its impossible to have both Ti and Te because Ti and Te are not different functions(or actually functions at all), the function is T and I/E of the function just refers to whether you trust the subjective or objective factors more. And because those things are in opposition with each other, one function cant trust two opposing factors -> the other one gets repressed and is met with distrust, except maybe in schizophrenia, which is exactly about this sort of thing(subjective and objective world mixing together to create hallucinations, delusions etc which are seen in the objective world, but originate from the subjective).
    But what makes this more complicated(and which fools those crappy tests) is that for example INTJ will be primarily oriented by the subjective factor, but the subjective factor is not coming from T, it comes from N and F. So an INTJ might be using N and F to come up with possibilities and evaluate worth of thinking that was oriented by objective factors when the thinking process took place, but is put together by subjective intuition.

This is the basics of typology and if someone doesent understand this, they dont understand type nearly at all, sorry. Sure they might know how certain types generally act or process stuff, but thats why i underlined the word understand.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    The test is crap. Its impossible to have both Ti and Te because Ti and Te are not different functions(or actually functions at all), the function is T and I/E of the function just refers to whether you trust the subjective or objective factors more. And because those things are in opposition with each other, one function cant trust two opposing factors -> the other one gets repressed and is met with distrust, except maybe in schizophrenia, which is exactly about this sort of thing(subjective and objective world mixing together to create hallucinations, delusions etc which are seen in the objective world, but originate from the subjective).
    But what makes this more complicated(and which fools those crappy tests) is that for example INTJ will be primarily oriented by the subjective factor, but the subjective factor is not coming from T, it comes from N and F. So an INTJ might be using N and F to come up with possibilities and evaluate worth of thinking that was oriented by objective factors when the thinking process took place, but is put together by subjective intuition.

This is the basics of typology and if someone doesent understand this, they dont understand type nearly at all, sorry. Sure they might know how certain types generally act or process stuff, but thats why i underlined the word understand.
    Psychology is subjective.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Qwan View Post
    Psychology is subjective.
    No its not, but the way we experience our psyche is subjective. Quite big of a difference..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

The Dark Lord The Wailing Specter's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    ENFP Ne

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    No its not, but the way we experience our psyche is subjective. Quite big of a difference..
    Technicality.
    Enneagram: 6w7 (phobic) > 2w1 > 9w1
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Holland Code: AIS
    Date of Birth: March 15, 1996
    Political Stance: Libertarian Liberal (Arizona School/Strong BHL)
    ATHEIST UNITARIAN UNIVERSALIST HUMANIST
    and
    SCIENCE ENTHUSIAST

I say this as a reminder to myself, but this goes for everyone:

You can achieve anything you set your mind to, and you are limited only by how dedicated you are to succeed!

-Magic Qwan