User Tag List

12 Last

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

Default Face Composites of NFP males and females

I was amused when I saw this on the facebook group, they're based on 36 images, apparently.

ENFPs:

INFPs:

What's with INFPs and forced smiles? Also, it seems like ENFPs look past you, at someone else, their gaze is not as direct as INFPs.

What you think? I think my instinctual variant face composite captures my expressions in photos better.
    Likes unsomething, highlander liked this post

Entertaining Cracker five sounds's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    729 sx/sp
    Socionics
    IEE Ne

@SpankyMcFly has said that NFPs (especially INFPs) have "pobrecito eyes" big doe-y puppy dog eyes that evoke sympathy
    You hem me in -- behind and before;
    you have laid your hand upon me.
    Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
    too lofty for me to attain.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2w3

I'd love to see a big comparison for all the temperaments or types!
    Likes oneandonly liked this post

an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Well of course INFPs have "forced smiles". We are introverts and prone to sadness remember

Someone once told me, that there are 2 types of people - show teeth and never show teeth, when they smile. Lol.
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

The INFP girl composite kinda looks like me

I show my teeth when I smile though.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ti

My INFP friend has a much bigger schnoz.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't take life so seriously. It's not like you're going to get out alive.

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by five sounds View Post
    @<a href="http://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/8584.html" target="_blank">SpankyMcFly</a> has said that NFPs (especially INFPs) have "pobrecito eyes" big doe-y puppy dog eyes that evoke sympathy
    *nods*

My wife has "accused" me of doing this intentionally when I am not even aware that I'm doing it in order to "get my way" in her words. Which I find hilarious & annoying at the same time. What you can see emotion on my face!!! No Wai! I hide that stuff as best I can at all times! (not as good as I'd like to think) I use this as an emotional tool to manipulate others?! Oh NO you DIN'NT!!!

This lined up quite well however when I discovered visual typing. The types all have a unique expression and for Fi/Ne it's called "Pained Expression". The irony is that this expression is not representative of any inner conflict or distress, which makes sense to me when I consider when someone has pointed this out to me, I"m like what? I feel just fine/normal *boggles*

"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

I don't think STPs are big on giant smiles either, although we can fake it, but it looks corny. I'm a hide my teeth smiler. It's very subtle. It's my natural smile.

ESTPs can especially fake big smiles, but it tends to seem fakey and forced. Like a salesman trying to work people.

INFPs still seem warmer and more genuine with their smiles, even if they are capable of looking like melancholy gloom kids.
    Masculine presenting transgender lesbian

Glamour puss with a tan Raffaella's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    *nods*
    This lined up quite well however when I discovered visual typing. The types all have a unique expression and for Fi/Ne it's called "Pained Expression". The irony is that this expression is not representative of any inner conflict or distress, which makes sense to me when I consider when someone has pointed this out to me, I"m like what? I feel just fine/normal *boggles*
    I don't know, I kind of agree that the pained expression is about inner conflict or maybe confusion. I recorded myself; I had the pained expression and I remembered the thought behind it and I realised something... I think it's a conflict between Ne and Te (exploring and exacting). When I make statement without explaining it (Te) an associated conflicting thought (Ne) jumps into my head and I feel confused since I need to explain it and go off on a tangent (Ne) but Te's nagging at me to continue stating everything.

There are a lot of similarities, though, I never rest my eyes on something; my eyes moved around a lot and my facial expressions are animated. There's definitely a naivety to my body language and I think that's why everyone seems to think I'm younger than I am since I'm not baby-faced.
    Night is another candle

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ti

ENFPs have much smaller noses.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Don't take life so seriously. It's not like you're going to get out alive.