User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Rubber Nipple Salesperson ladypinkington's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by nolla View Post
    If I was your decorator, I would paint the other side orange and the other purple. Every object bought there would have a pair on the other side, but different color of course.

Oh that is a freaking awesome idea- only i would have there be
    each wall a different shade of green on one side with different shades of purple accents and a different color purple wall on the other side with different shades of green accents. I would also have white accents on both sides. That would be cool to do- if I had the money to do all that I probably would,lol.
    Me and hubby made an RPG Nutrition Game
    Play and Vote July 14th to Aug 14th
    http://www.appsforhealthykids.com/ap...ing-vegetables

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    5w4

Currently - In an old house in the sticks, the boonies, as rural as rural gets, on 30 acres of very thick forested, wooded, steep hilly land out in the middle of nowhere, it was left to me in my mom's will, I'm in between 4 cities, one is 9 miles east , 10 miles south , almost 10 miles again west , and 17 miles north .....and oh yeah...the nearest gas station to me is right at 7.5 miles. I get no visitors, I live behind a locked gate well off the road just off a major state highway. It still baffles me that I'm so lucky to even have the luxury of DSL, I've had it since Aug. 06' and I have Directv and don't know why, I NEVER watch it. I'm trying to sell my property, I want to move, I can't make my mind up where I want to move. I keep thinking about California (northern) , I can't get it out of my mind, but damn it, why does it have to cost a fortune to live out there. With me its not so much as "WHAT" I live in....but "WHERE" I live.....Home is "WHERE" the heart is! .....I'm planning on having my property sold before the holidays start. Where ever I move ,I WON'T be buying, not in this economy, and it won't be in no apartment either. I feel for you apartment dwellers, I've known quite a few over the years tell of stories about coming home finding their medicine missing, dresser drawers rummaged through , TV remote left on the couch instead of coffee table, coin jar missing money, food in fridge moved around, ect. NO EFFING way , nuh uh , it might not ever happen to me, but the stories I've heard over the years ....I wouldn't ever have piece of mind, I'd end up going to jail for beating the maintenance man Hannibal Lector style. I MUST HAVE PRIVACY and SECURITY "a man's home is his castle" it's supposed to be anyway. I am kind of tired of living so far out, I want to live closer in to town. My ideal dream pad would be to live near a ski resort town in a split-level log cabin. I've always loved Colorado and the many ski resorts like Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper Mountain, Vail, Dillon, Telluride, Steamboat, Crested Butte, Beaver Creek, Snowmass, Aspen , ect. You get the picture, there are more ski resorts in Colorado than ANY other state. Snow boarding in the winter and mountain biking in the summer- ah, what a life. This is what I'd call a dream pad>
    Attached Images Attached Images

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by werewolfen1984 View Post
    Snip
    Can I haz yor current pad?

Man, steamboat is beautiful, and the bus is free everywhere around town. You would love it, only thing is the shittiest pad is around $700,000 and thats probably just an out house on a plot of land.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

every time i see this thread, i think...

on a train... on a plane... in a box with a fox... eating lox...

MBTI
    INFJ

right now im leaving home in a week to start college. I live about 10 minutes from the beach. SoCal all the way

Ideally is not that much farther from the truth. Id love to live on the beach, maybe even on an island, but with my friends and close to a relatively large city (like california or australia or hawaii)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4, 7
    Socionics
    IEE

In what kinda building in what kind of area do you live?
    I live in the U.S., in a metropolitan/suburban area. The house where I currently live in is considered a "track" house, meaning, it's like every other cookie-cutter looking house in a planned community, where everything's similar to the movie "The Truman Show." Hate it.

What would be the ideal way to live for you?
    If I had a trillion-dollars??

I'd LOVE to own a medium sized house, somewhere near the coast (not along it). I'd live to live in Frisco or the U.K. Realistically, I'd probably settle for a place near where I grew up back in the day.. Somewhere where it's not too ghetto, but not too suburbia. My ideal way to live? I'd love to start up my own foundation to help inner-city children/family, using my trillion-dollars.. and attend an art school again, to learn how to illustrate better. I'd also ideally open up an art studio at home, along with a fashion design studio.

MBTI
    INFP

I live in an apartment.

Though I wouldn't mind living in a cottage or at the foot of a mountain.

MBTI
    NeFi
    Enneagram
    4w3

i grew up as a city boy, but right now i live in a small town in new zealand with my folks and sister. ideally, i would live in a decent sized house with a nice view but without a garden (too much hassle for me). i would either be living with my 3 best friends or with a family i started myself. it would be nice if my parents weren't far away either, just so that i can take care of them or have them take care of me. wouldn't mind going back to a more rural area of hong kong.

MBTI
    INFP

Ideal, own a five star hotel, live in it and go to another one in the chain everyday so I'd have something new to see when I get up in the morning.
    Being a "wandered" is comforting to me...
    Constantly traveling and seeing new things too....I actually don't care much for sedentary life...actually it drains my energy I need to be on the go 24/7.(slow but surely)
    Currently I live in a rented apartment, I don't like to give money each month, I think it's stressing.I'd own my house if I could.(well parents technically)
    Sometimes I feel like I'm "on Mercury"-

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1

on the beach or in the mountains. the house doesn't matter too much.
    "Honest differences are often a healthy sign of progress. "

"You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty."

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind."

Mahatma Gandhi

Enneagram: 9w1