• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

[NF] How do you live, NF?

ladypinkington

Rubber Nipple Salesperson
MBTI Type
INFJ
If I was your decorator, I would paint the other side orange and the other purple. Every object bought there would have a pair on the other side, but different color of course.

Oh that is a freaking awesome idea- only i would have there be
each wall a different shade of green on one side with different shades of purple accents and a different color purple wall on the other side with different shades of green accents. I would also have white accents on both sides. That would be cool to do- if I had the money to do all that I probably would,lol.

Werewolfen

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Currently - In an old house in the sticks, the boonies, as rural as rural gets, on 30 acres of very thick forested, wooded, steep hilly land out in the middle of nowhere, it was left to me in my mom's will, I'm in between 4 cities, one is 9 miles east , 10 miles south , almost 10 miles again west , and 17 miles north .....and oh yeah...the nearest gas station to me is right at 7.5 miles. I get no visitors, I live behind a locked gate well off the road just off a major state highway. It still baffles me that I'm so lucky to even have the luxury of DSL, I've had it since Aug. 06' and I have Directv and don't know why, I NEVER watch it. I'm trying to sell my property, I want to move, I can't make my mind up where I want to move. I keep thinking about California (northern) , I can't get it out of my mind, but damn it, why does it have to cost a fortune to live out there. With me its not so much as "WHAT" I live in....but "WHERE" I live.....Home is "WHERE" the heart is! .....I'm planning on having my property sold before the holidays start. Where ever I move ,I WON'T be buying, not in this economy, and it won't be in no apartment either. I feel for you apartment dwellers, I've known quite a few over the years tell of stories about coming home finding their medicine missing, dresser drawers rummaged through , TV remote left on the couch instead of coffee table, coin jar missing money, food in fridge moved around, ect. NO EFFING way , nuh uh , it might not ever happen to me, but the stories I've heard over the years ....I wouldn't ever have piece of mind, I'd end up going to jail for beating the maintenance man Hannibal Lector style. I MUST HAVE PRIVACY and SECURITY "a man's home is his castle" it's supposed to be anyway. I am kind of tired of living so far out, I want to live closer in to town. My ideal dream pad would be to live near a ski resort town in a split-level log cabin. I've always loved Colorado and the many ski resorts like Breckenridge, Keystone, Copper Mountain, Vail, Dillon, Telluride, Steamboat, Crested Butte, Beaver Creek, Snowmass, Aspen , ect. You get the picture, there are more ski resorts in Colorado than ANY other state. Snow boarding in the winter and mountain biking in the summer- ah, what a life. This is what I'd call a dream pad>

Angry Ayrab

MBTI Type
ENFP

Can I haz yor current pad?

Man, steamboat is beautiful, and the bus is free everywhere around town. You would love it, only thing is the shittiest pad is around $700,000 and thats probably just an out house on a plot of land.

Rachelinpa

MBTI Type
ENFP
every time i see this thread, i think...

on a train... on a plane... in a box with a fox... eating lox...

Thunderlight

MBTI Type
INFJ
right now im leaving home in a week to start college. I live about 10 minutes from the beach. SoCal all the way:D

Ideally is not that much farther from the truth. Id love to live on the beach, maybe even on an island, but with my friends and close to a relatively large city (like california or australia or hawaii)

kiddykat

movin melodies
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4, 7
In what kinda building in what kind of area do you live?
I live in the U.S., in a metropolitan/suburban area. The house where I currently live in is considered a "track" house, meaning, it's like every other cookie-cutter looking house in a planned community, where everything's similar to the movie "The Truman Show." Hate it.

What would be the ideal way to live for you?
If I had a trillion-dollars?? :hi:

I'd LOVE to own a medium sized house, somewhere near the coast (not along it). I'd live to live in Frisco or the U.K. Realistically, I'd probably settle for a place near where I grew up back in the day.. Somewhere where it's not too ghetto, but not too suburbia. My ideal way to live? I'd love to start up my own foundation to help inner-city children/family, using my trillion-dollars.. :coffee: and attend an art school again, to learn how to illustrate better. I'd also ideally open up an art studio at home, along with a fashion design studio.

snowflurri

MBTI Type
INFP
I live in an apartment.

Though I wouldn't mind living in a cottage or at the foot of a mountain.

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
i grew up as a city boy, but right now i live in a small town in new zealand with my folks and sister. ideally, i would live in a decent sized house with a nice view but without a garden (too much hassle for me). i would either be living with my 3 best friends or with a family i started myself. it would be nice if my parents weren't far away either, just so that i can take care of them or have them take care of me. wouldn't mind going back to a more rural area of hong kong.

Dwigie

MBTI Type
INFP
Ideal, own a five star hotel, live in it and go to another one in the chain everyday so I'd have something new to see when I get up in the morning.
Being a "wandered" is comforting to me...
Constantly traveling and seeing new things too....I actually don't care much for sedentary life...actually it drains my energy I need to be on the go 24/7.(slow but surely)
Currently I live in a rented apartment, I don't like to give money each month, I think it's stressing.I'd own my house if I could.(well parents technically)

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
on the beach or in the mountains. the house doesn't matter too much.

V

violaine

I live in an apartment in a big city, my neighborhood is very lively but my apartment is very quiet. Perfect! Before that I used to live across the road from a beach, that was wonderful too.

jtanSis1

MBTI Type
INFP
I cheated a little and am in a government-funded job and career center that gives room, board, food, etc. and all they want is for me to work on a career. Kind of like boarding school. In a major city to boot, because I still like people too much to live rural. Of course we all want a spouse that loves and respects us to make it all worth while.

am_i_evil666

In an apartment, with my family.

I don't really know what would be my ideal place to live, probably in the middle of the city. I'd also love to have a house near the sea or in the mountains (it would be really beautiful), but I wouldn't stand just being so far away from the rest of the world.

sade

I live in an appartment, alone in the north in a city suburb(?). I used to live in a similar setting while still living at home. I can still see trees from my window and there's a lake and a beach under a km from here. A leafy suburb I suppose, it's okay. I get to move around pretty easy, it's calm and a good area.

I longed to live in a tree house for a long time. Or an old barn or a beacon, some place I could crash in when I'm home with nature around me etc. I do appreciate the easy access to different services (post office, stores, pharmacy) though.. And after living in a flat near Tokyo downtown for awhile I yern to go back there or into some other big city. I'd still need some trees or something around me though. Actually I'd like a bunch of flats like that so I could travel freely around and change scenary. I'd still want my real house and home to be somewhere in the countryside where there's a lake near me. I like the northern Europe more than southern Europe so I'd like to dwell here. The temperatures etc are better for me here.

Jaded

MBTI Type
INFP
my ideal place to live would be in a big open spaced, lake house, by some mountains with alot of natural life around me, with a small village nearby...=) ahh bliss...

Clownmaster

EvanTheClown (ETC)
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I live (with my grandparents and brother) in a good neighborhood thats less than 2 streets away from a bad neighborhood in a massively populated city on the side of town with nothing to do.

My ideal way to live would be being a trust fund baby in a mansion sleeping on a bed the size of my current house