User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

current: Mediocrely flipped four bedroom house in a middle of the road neighborhood in a mid-sized Midwestern town. Unless I get to build a hobbit hole or buy an RV someday, this is ideal. It is inexpensive, has enough room for the kids, but isn't so big that we will have to sell it when we're empty nesters.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

MBTI
    ENFJ

Currently: An apartment one block from the ocean...and just an hour away from the city. It works for me...for now.

Ideal: A house near both mountains and water. People could be around but not close enough for me to see them easily....also, close enough to a city so that I wouldn't miss the museums and city events...
    for my life is slowed up by thought and the need to understand what I am living.

MBTI
    INFJ

I live in a big old farmhouse in the country with my family on an organic farm. It rocks.
    "There ain't no doubt in no one's mind that love's the finest thing around. Whisper something soft and kind." --James Taylor

MBTI
    INXX

How I live: I live in a ranch style house with one acre back yard with a lot of trees and a garden. I stay at home to care for my six month old baby. I barely get to eat and shower right now. I sometimes eat lunch with friends and bring baby along. I have put my science fiction novel on hold and quit my job. My employer wants me to come back part time to train my replacement, but only wants to pay me the same hourly wage as what my salary was before if based on a forty hour work week. That is an insult given what independent contractors in my line of work make. So right now I have no income, and I have a husband with an attitude. If I want to have as much leisure time as he has, I have to stay up half the night. But he thinks I am lazy because I get so little done.

How I want to live: In the UP of Michigan or in the Rockies, with a lot of acreage, right up against public land with lots of trails, next to a river or lake. With horses. Able to write several hours every day. With an income from an internet business. With a large garden and lots of flower gardens, including a cottage garden. In a good school district. With a car that does not run on gasoline. Spending my days outside and my nights feverishly writing. With my son old enough to go a half hour without needing attention from me. With a husband who loves and respects me like he used to.

MBTI
    ISFJ

I live in a flat in the city's outskirts.

Ideally I would like to live somewhere like Alaska or Washington state or Canada near the woods.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEI

I live in a two bedroom basement appartment with a roommate.

I'd wrather a cabin in the mountains...
    Dreams are best served manifest and tangible.

INFP, 6w7, IEI

I accept no responsibility, what so ever, for the fact that I exist; I do, however, accept full responsibility for what I do while I exist.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INFP

Doesn't matter how I live, so long as I have some peace and quiet.

MBTI
    INFJ

I would like to live near a lake, where it's cold for most of it's seasons. Secluded of course...

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

For me, as long as there is a neat (comfy) kitchen to hang out in, I don't care.

Ok, one more thing. Somewhere that has awesome storms.

MBTI
    ENFP

conclusion, NF's like nature, surprised anyone?