First 5678 Last

an abyss of Nothingness Arctic Hysteria's Avatar
    MBTI
    IxFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

Lots of ENFP. INFJ. INFP. INTP. ISFP. ESxJ. ISTP. I think INTJs and I can get along too, yet I am not friends with any INTJ.
    | | | If it is god who makes man, this is the devil finishing touches | | |

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    IEE Ni

Lately all my friends are, ISTPS, INTJS, or ENFPs as long with ISFPS and INFPS. I think it's because I work at a pizza place now, I corner out the people who don't talk and just do a good job...because I am absolutely the worlds worst pizza girl. I just make jokes and they teach me things...i enjoy it. But most of my friends at the moment are ISTPS...which I didn't see coming.
    "I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying."
    -Oscar Wilde

MBTI
    ENFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/so
    Socionics
    EIE Fe

I do best with other FJ's, and I also do better with extroverts. By and large though the pattern is pretty weak.
    MBTI: ExxJ tetramer
    Functions: Fe > Te > Ni > Se > Si > Ti > Fi > Ne
    Enneagram: 1w2 - 3w4 - 6w5 (The Taskmaster) | sp/so
    Socionics: β-E dimer | -
    Big 5: slOaI
    Temperament: Choleric/Melancholic
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral
    External Perception: Nohari and Johari

Permabanned
    MBTI
    N/A
    Socionics
    EIE Ni

I feel like I could click well with any NJ, and INFPs/ENFPs are also easy enough. Introverts are easier for me to befriend than extroverts, because our perspective is a little more similar and an extrovert's energy can become a little intimidating/overwhelming after a while. xNTPs are the only iNuititves I have trouble warming to. INTPs in particular can infuriate me.

I seem to struggle with Sensors, especially SPs, and I'll be lazy and blame cognitive differences for that. They just can't understand me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp
    Socionics
    INFj Fi

EXFX, IXFX, INTX
    I wouldn't be surprised as an INFP since we're really quiet.

As far as I know right now, I think inf and sp, especially isfp (bts) and stp (ctc/in-charge), but with the latter it's a mixed bag depending on where I'm at because of my weird relationship with se. At the most imbalanced I've gone through spartan periods followed by counterreaction periods to get out of feeling trapped in my head followed by ultra downtime to recover from [what is for me] overstimulation, recycling if I don't avoid going spartan again. I like their humor and they keep me more healthy than without, though.

Most of the sps I've known have been head types (one heart type). I've only ever been semi-close with an 8w7 once, an estp, and I loved how grounded and generous and protective she was, but she was also constantly guarded and saw me as 'childlike'; that was both endearing and exasperating to her in turns - sometimes I got exhausted too at being pushed to be more [like an 8] because it was so unnatural for me. I think because vulnerability made her uncomfortable, she couldn't understand how I was comfortable that way and wanted to make me 'be strong'. But I liked her to the extent that I got to know her. No idea how it would've progressed had we known each other longer. She was so guarded that I didn't [get to].

good, hot, fresh, fly ~ laterlazer's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    592 sp

I seem to have a butt load of ISTJ friends so defo them, also get along with INTJs, xNFPs and haven't met many NFJs but I surprisingly clicked straight away with an ENFJ I met this year. I think I get along quite decently with ISFJs too.

The others I either have barely come across or I generally don't get along with even if there are the odd few from each type I do get along with (e.g. I have one good ESTJ friend but can't stand most of the others I know)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/sp

I get along best with INxJ followed by xSxP types, other types I can certainly get along with as well, but those are the types I instantly click with.

MBTI
    XNFJ
    Enneagram
    4w3

I tend to get along better with the Fi types, or types that have their Fe in tertiary and inferior functions.
    My best friends are ISFP and INFP, and I also get along really well with ENFPs.
    As a very emotional individual, I could not stand people who are more suspicious and emotionally unstable than I am.

While healthy ESxJs are amazing, unhealthy ESxJ are so manipulative and scary.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4 sx
    Socionics
    EII Fi

ENFJ, INTJ, ESFJ, ENTJ

mostly Js I guess.
    Oh and one ESTP friend, but we had a rough start.